Welcome Guest Active Topics |

16 Pages «<141516
Questions and Suggestions Options
jshepler
#301 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:14:33 AM

carsroelke wrote:
http://www.mycopper.net/blogs/BlogNotFound.aspx

Still a dead link.

Does anyone (Administrators) at coppernet READ these?

It's not a dead link - it's the "blog not found" page. If you have a blog url that is resulting in this page, please PM it to me.

No, nobody at copper reads the forums on any kind of regular basis. I visit now and then on my own to answer portal-related questions (the mycopper site, forum, blogs).
jshepler
#302 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 9:17:19 AM

aloconnor wrote:
Guess I'm dumb, but what is Avatar? Al

In internet forums, it's referring to the picture under the username and rank (to the left). For example, my avatar is the animation of a guy beating his head on a computer keyboard in frustration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(computing)
weezie
#303 Posted : Wednesday, June 08, 2011 10:29:03 AM

YEAH JEFF!!Smile
SOME PEOPLES KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD IS IN THEIR MIND, THEY ARE EASILY IDENTIFIED. I MUCH PREFER GODS WORD BE IN MY HEART!

Ephesians4-14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.

POISON IN POISON OUT!
DON'T SHOOT YOUR CHRISTIAN FOOT OFF TRYING TO BE IN WITH A WORLDLY GROUP!

1 step forward, 5 steps back
jimmymac
#304 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2011 1:39:23 AM

aloconnor wrote:
Guess I'm dumb, but what is Avatar? Al

You didn't give any context for your question, but I am guessing you are talking about avatars on this forum. In that context they are those little pictures that appear below peoples' names on the left side of posts. You can select an avatar by clicking the "profile" link toward the top right of this page. After that page loads, click "Avatar" in the group of four links at the bottom of the page, grouped together as "forum".

For more general definitions of avatar, consult a dictionary or Google on the term.

---

Off topic: I actually received an email about a new post on this thread. That is the very first time Copper's forum software has notified me of anything. I had given up on it!

EDIT: Oops! Once again I neglected to "turn the page" and see the rest of the posts. I see Jeff has already answered this question. Blushing
The idea that Bill Gates (one of the founders of Microsoft) has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second rate technology, led them into it in the first place, and continues to do so today. -- Douglas Adams

SIRWINNIE
#305 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 8:11:24 PM

How do I cancel a Forum Thread that I started?
weezie
#306 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 8:56:58 PM

sirwinnie wrote:
How do I cancel a Forum Thread that I started?

If you are the creator and are the only poster you can go to your first post and delete on the top right hand side. If there are other posts that follow that are not yours, only yours will delete, not the thread. If the thread only has your posts than you can delete each one individually and when there are no more posts the thread will disappear.Smile
SOME PEOPLES KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD IS IN THEIR MIND, THEY ARE EASILY IDENTIFIED. I MUCH PREFER GODS WORD BE IN MY HEART!

Ephesians4-14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.

POISON IN POISON OUT!

weezie
#307 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 9:00:38 PM

If it is too late to delete the thread you can at least go into the first post and edit and change the title if that will help you.
EDIT: Sometimes depending on how much time has passed this option is no longer valid.

POISON IN POISON OUT!

cm6iris
#308 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 3:28:48 AM

kwendling wrote:
Thank you for your kind and constructive input. We at Copper.net are sincerely interest in providing our users with the best services and product available.

When providing questions or suggestions we ask that you are as specific and objective as possible.

Our Copper.net staff and engineering team will review these comments frequently as they will weigh heavily on future enhancements and changes we will implement as we improve this site.

cdharris59
#309 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 9:24:14 PM

When i hit Webmail- tries to load and nothing comes up. How do you set up the outgoing mail in windows live mail? I put mail.copper.net and it won't go
1441Lu2
#310 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:54:53 PM

Mad Thank you for your reply, however, I have had to call in 5 times today yet again!!!!!!! None of the customer surveys are working from my copper.net email account. I have complied to all the requests from tech. support. It seems no matter what day or time I log on to copper there are issues. PLEASE let me know if there is some solution to the many problems with this account. Glare
glodjo
#311 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 7:08:31 PM

[quote=Guest]The expanded weather coverage is missing Crying. As I do a lot of driving for work I tend to rely on that page for weather information. It was easier to use than navigating through all the different pages on NOAA.gov.

I do like the new format and the added news coverage.BigGrin [/quo

Dancing

my expanded weather coverage don't work and I miss it.How do I fix it?
16 Pages «<141516