Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

5 Pages «<345
I DO HOPE OUR FRIEND MARTIN HAS FOUND SAFE SHELTER. Options
Mwalacavage
#81 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2018 12:16:35 AM

martin52sharrett wrote:
thanks cheriq,,,,actually my next step will be to my Doctor at the VA to see if I can get myself declared a medical emergency...that takes it over an immigration officier's head....good thing I moved to Kentucky...but for the advice of the Red Cross will probably be next...but I will tell you the truth...the way the game is played you just have to have a lawyer...lawyers wrote the laws and only they understand them...when any private person calls immigration you get put on hold for hours....well lawyers have numbers they do not get put on hold because no way could they charge their clients enough to sit on hold all day...it is just a game and it is no ones fault but my own because as a man I actually allowed myself to believe I could do this.WRONG

You got it. Here is where we need real immigration reform. Often the legal system is rather corrupt. a lawyer will know who to pay.

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
martin52sharrett
#82 Posted : Saturday, June 02, 2018 12:07:26 AM

Mwalacavage wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:
thanks cheriq,,,,actually my next step will be to my Doctor at the VA to see if I can get myself declared a medical emergency...that takes it over an immigration officier's head....good thing I moved to Kentucky...but for the advice of the Red Cross will probably be next...but I will tell you the truth...the way the game is played you just have to have a lawyer...lawyers wrote the laws and only they understand them...when any private person calls immigration you get put on hold for hours....well lawyers have numbers they do not get put on hold because no way could they charge their clients enough to sit on hold all day...it is just a game and it is no ones fault but my own because as a man I actually allowed myself to believe I could do this.WRONG

You got it. Here is where we need real immigration reform. Often the legal system is rather corrupt. a lawyer will know who to pay.

yes you have it Mwalacavage...the American people have been duped so much into thinking anything we have done in the line of visas or money has ever helped the poor.We as Americans have no control of anything in foreign countries...Who qualifies for all these things is completely up to the foreign government
martin52sharrett
#83 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 6:34:18 PM

I return to the Philippnes Nov 4th...My duty here half fulfilled...Time to take a break.Go home to a HUGE Honey DO LIST..OMG...God is GOOD
martin52sharrett
#84 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 6:49:41 AM

back in the Philippnes with my lovely Jennyvil and living in our new house here....got an inverter for the quest bedroom now so Jennyvil is now totally prepared to accept quests
alkarocky
#85 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 8:54:46 AM

GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE BACK HOME TO YOUR NEW HOME SAFE AND SOUND.
NOW GET BUSY, YOUR VACTION IS OVER.
YA GO A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO.
AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
alkarocky
#86 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 12:19:45 AM

Tsunami warning issued for Philippines & Indonesia after 6.9 earthquake hits Mindanao island
Published time: 29 Dec, 2018 03:51
Edited time: 29 Dec, 2018 05:04
Get short URL

© USGS
A tsunami warning has been issued for the Philippines, as well as for the coasts of Indonesia and Palau, after a powerful 6.9 earthquake hit the southern island of Mindanao.
The National Weather Service's Pacific Tsunami Warning System released a hazardous wave alert for all coasts within 300 kilometers of the quake, a radius that includes much of Indonesia and the Philippines.
"Tsunami waves are possible for coasts located within 300km of the earthquake center," the warning reads.

There have been no immediate reports of casualties or damage from the Mindanao quake, which hit at a depth of 49km at 3:39 UTC on Saturday.
Government agencies have been advised to inform populations in coastal areas of the risk and to instruct them on relevant evacuation procedures, depending on the threat level. The islands of Geme and Tabukan Tengah (Indonesia) as well as Davao (Philippines) may experience tsunami waves within the hour. Davao City, on the southern Philippines island of Mindanao, is home to over 1.6 million people.

Indonesia's Sumatra and Java were struck by a deadly tsunami last weekend that was triggered by a massive underwater landslide caused by the erupting Anak Krakatau volcano. At least 426 people died in the Sunda Strait because of the tsunami, authorities said Friday, lowering the initial death toll as some of the victims were recorded twice.
Also on rt.com
Indonesia raises volcano alert, reroutes all flights around erupting Anak Krakatau

It remains unclear whether Saturday morning's earthquake off the Philippines was triggered by the erupting Anak Krakatau volcano in Indonesia. Both countries sit on the infamous 'Ring of Fire' basin of the Pacific Ocean, where many earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur.
Also on rt.com
At least 235 dead, nearly 900 injured as tsunami hits Indonesia coastal areas (VIDEO)

Indonesia has suffered devastating earthquakes and tsunamis in recent months. Two earthquakes hit off the coast of Sulawesi on September 28, a 6.1 followed by a 7.7, and triggered a monstrous tsunami. Mount Soputan, a volcano in North Sulawesi, erupted days later. The chain-reaction geophysical catastrophe killed over 1,300 people.

https://www.rt.com/news/...thquake-mindanao-island/
martin52sharrett
#87 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2019 9:23:38 PM

soon I will be returning to America all alone being a 100% Service-Connected Dis-abled Veteran.All thanks to the facist democrats like Chucky boy Schumer and his hench lady Pelosi who only care about filling the USA up with gang-bangers,rapists,murders,child molesters,and thieves so the democratic party can buy votes.What a joy it is to be poked and tortured by democrats while they wave the worst criminals in the world right through security lines...God help me
alkarocky
#88 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2019 1:54:59 PM

Philippines: Christians Slaughtered, Churches Bombed
by Raymond Ibrahim
February 5, 2019 at 4:00 am
https://www.gatestoneins...s-christians-slaughtered

The new terrorism in the Philippines is not merely inspired by political or territorial grievances, real or imagined, but rather is imbued with intrinsic hate for the "other" — for the "infidel."
In May 2017, in the city of Marawi, a civilian bus was stopped by jihadis; when 9 passengers were discovered to be Christian — apparently because they were not able to quote the Koran — they were tied together and shot dead, execution style. The jihadis who took over Marawi during the uprising forced women into sex-slavery and ordered Christian men embrace Islam or be used as human shields against the Philippine Army.
January's deadly church-bombing, which claimed 20 lives and wounded more than 100, is the latest reminder that, as with other nations that have a sizeable Muslim minority, the Philippines is embroiled in the jihad. While the ostensible reason behind it may be political or territorial, the sadistic hate that accompanies attacks on Christians and their churches suggests that ideology is the ultimate cause.

In May 2017, an extremist uprising erupted in the majority-Muslim city of Marawi, Philippines. The jihadis who took over Marawi during the uprising forced women into sex-slavery and ordered Christian men embrace Islam or be used as human shields against the Philippine Army. Pictured: Smoke rises from the scene of fighting in Marawi on May 30, 2017. The Philippine Army was battling the Islamic Abu Sayyaf terrorist group for control of the city. (Image source: Jes Aznar/Getty Images)

On Sunday, January 27, extremist Muslims bombed a Catholic cathedral during Mass in the Philippines. At least 20 people were killed and 111 wounded.
At 8:45 am, two explosives were detonated about a minute apart in or near the Cathedral of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Jolo. According to the Associated Press:
"The initial explosion scattered the wooden pews inside the main hall and blasted window glass panels, and the second bomb hurled human remains and debris across a town square fronting the Cathedral of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, witnesses said."
Photographs on social media showed human bodies and remains strewn on the street just outside the cathedral. Last heard, the officiating priest, Fr. Ricky Bacolcol, "was still in shock and could not speak about what happened," said a colleague.
After the first bomb detonated, army troops and police posted outside the cathedral rushed in, at which point the second bomb went off. Fifteen of the slain were civilians, five were military men; 90 of the wounded were civilians.
The cathedral, located in a Muslim-majority area, was heavily guarded; it had been hit before. In 1997, Catholic Bishop, Benjamin de Jesus, was gunned down just outside the cathedral; in 2010, grenades were hurled at it twice, damaging the building.
The Islamic State claimed the most recent attack in a statement, adding that the massacre was carried out by "two knights of martyrdom" against a "crusader temple." A number of Islamic terror groups, including Abu Sayyaf, operating in the southern Philippines, have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State.
Although the Philippines is majority-Christian (chiefly Catholic), about 24% percent of the population of the southern Philippines, also known as Mindanao, is Muslim. For decades, Islamic separatist groups have been waging a war of terrorism — replete with bombings, burnings, and beheadings (including of two Canadian men) — that has left an estimated 150,000 people dead.
As seen in the most recent attack, for some separatists, apparently nothing less than a religiously supremacist State — modeled after the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria — where the most severe dictates of sharia are enforced, churches are banned, Christians are subjugated, and sex slaves are openly sold, will do.
In other words, the new terrorism in the Philippines is not merely inspired by political or territorial grievances, real or imagined, but rather is imbued with intrinsic hate for the "other" — for the "infidel."
In May 2017, for instance, an extremist uprising erupted in the majority-Muslim city of Marawi. In one incident, a civilian bus was stopped by jihadis; when 9 passengers were discovered to be Christian — apparently because they were not able to quote the Koran — they were tied together and shot dead, execution style. (Extremists in nations such as Kenya and Nigeria have also been known to separate Muslims from Christians before slaughtering the non-Muslims.) The jihadis who took over Marawi during the uprising forced women into sex-slavery and ordered Christian men embrace Islam or be used as human shields against the Philippine Army.
Churches especially have been targeted. A few examples follow:
April 29, 2018: A bomb explosion rocked St. Anthony Parish Church in Mindanao during Sunday mass when he church was packed with people attending a mass christening. Although only two of the parishioners were hospitalized, fatalities could have been significant. Police later described the attack as bearing "the signature of an Islamic extremist group."
November 10, 2017: Jihadis desecrated and doused a Catholic chapel with gasoline in an effort to torch it in the Mindanao region. Religious images and icons were destroyed.
May 23, 2017: Extremists inspired by "a demonic ideology," to quote a Catholic prelate, desecrated and torched the St. Mary's Cathedral in Marawi. A video of them shouting Islam's triumphant war cry—"Allahu Akbar!" ("Allah is greater!"wink—while stomping on and destroying Bibles, crosses, icons, and statues, before burning the cathedral, can be seen here.
June 21, 2017: Jihadis vandalized another Catholic church. Describing the desecration as "wicked," the chief police inspector said the "crucifix and images of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ were destroyed while the sacred hosts were thrown all over the floor."
December 24, 2016: A grenade was lobbed at a church during Christmas Eve Mass; 16 celebrants were injured.
Violence directed against Christian houses of worship has even prompted churches, such as Marawi's St. Mary's Cathedral mentioned above, to close their doors during Easter 2018.
Anti-Christian violence is expressed in other ways. In 2017, a Muslim who converted to Christianity was found slaughtered in his home by local extremist Muslims for having left Islam. A 70 year-old Irish nun living on the island of Mindanao, who spent more than 30 years serving the Philippines, was gagged and repeatedly punched so badly by a masked assailant that she fell unconscious and required surgery.
January's deadly church-bombing, which claimed 20 lives and wounded more than 100, is the latest reminder that, as with other nations that have a sizeable Muslim minority, the Philippines is embroiled in the jihad. While the ostensible reason behind it may be political or territorial, the sadistic hate that accompanies attacks on Christians and their churches suggests that ideology is the ultimate cause. In this, the jihad in the Philippines is virtually indistinguishable from its many foreign counterparts.
Raymond Ibrahim, author of the new book, Sword and Scimitar, Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West, is a Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute and a Judith Rosen Friedman Fellow at the Middle East Forum.
Follow Raymond Ibrahim on Twitter and Facebook

martin52sharrett
#89 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2019 11:57:28 AM

alkarocky wrote:
Philippines: Christians Slaughtered, Churches Bombed
by Raymond Ibrahim
February 5, 2019 at 4:00 am

The new terrorism in the Philippines is not merely inspired by political or territorial grievances, real or imagined, but rather is imbued with intrinsic hate for the "other" — for the "infidel."
In May 2017, in the city of Marawi, a civilian bus was stopped by jihadis; when 9 passengers were discovered to be Christian — apparently because they were not able to quote the Koran — they were tied together and shot dead, execution style. The jihadis who took over Marawi during the uprising forced women into sex-slavery and ordered Christian men embrace Islam or be used as human shields against the Philippine Army.
January's deadly church-bombing, which claimed 20 lives and wounded more than 100, is the latest reminder that, as with other nations that have a sizeable Muslim minority, the Philippines is embroiled in the jihad. While the ostensible reason behind it may be political or territorial, the sadistic hate that accompanies attacks on Christians and their churches suggests that ideology is the ultimate cause.

In May 2017, an extremist uprising erupted in the majority-Muslim city of Marawi, Philippines. The jihadis who took over Marawi during the uprising forced women into sex-slavery and ordered Christian men embrace Islam or be used as human shields against the Philippine Army. Pictured: Smoke rises from the scene of fighting in Marawi on May 30, 2017. The Philippine Army was battling the Islamic Abu Sayyaf terrorist group for control of the city. (Image source: Jes Aznar/Getty Images)

On Sunday, January 27, extremist Muslims bombed a Catholic cathedral during Mass in the Philippines. At least 20 people were killed and 111 wounded.
At 8:45 am, two explosives were detonated about a minute apart in or near the Cathedral of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Jolo. According to the Associated Press:
"The initial explosion scattered the wooden pews inside the main hall and blasted window glass panels, and the second bomb hurled human remains and debris across a town square fronting the Cathedral of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, witnesses said."
Photographs on social media showed human bodies and remains strewn on the street just outside the cathedral. Last heard, the officiating priest, Fr. Ricky Bacolcol, "was still in shock and could not speak about what happened," said a colleague.
After the first bomb detonated, army troops and police posted outside the cathedral rushed in, at which point the second bomb went off. Fifteen of the slain were civilians, five were military men; 90 of the wounded were civilians.
The cathedral, located in a Muslim-majority area, was heavily guarded; it had been hit before. In 1997, Catholic Bishop, Benjamin de Jesus, was gunned down just outside the cathedral; in 2010, grenades were hurled at it twice, damaging the building.
The Islamic State claimed the most recent attack in a statement, adding that the massacre was carried out by "two knights of martyrdom" against a "crusader temple." A number of Islamic terror groups, including Abu Sayyaf, operating in the southern Philippines, have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State.
Although the Philippines is majority-Christian (chiefly Catholic), about 24% percent of the population of the southern Philippines, also known as Mindanao, is Muslim. For decades, Islamic separatist groups have been waging a war of terrorism — replete with bombings, burnings, and beheadings (including of two Canadian men) — that has left an estimated 150,000 people dead.
As seen in the most recent attack, for some separatists, apparently nothing less than a religiously supremacist State — modeled after the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria — where the most severe dictates of sharia are enforced, churches are banned, Christians are subjugated, and sex slaves are openly sold, will do.
In other words, the new terrorism in the Philippines is not merely inspired by political or territorial grievances, real or imagined, but rather is imbued with intrinsic hate for the "other" — for the "infidel."
In May 2017, for instance, an extremist uprising erupted in the majority-Muslim city of Marawi. In one incident, a civilian bus was stopped by jihadis; when 9 passengers were discovered to be Christian — apparently because they were not able to quote the Koran — they were tied together and shot dead, execution style. (Extremists in nations such as Kenya and Nigeria have also been known to separate Muslims from Christians before slaughtering the non-Muslims.) The jihadis who took over Marawi during the uprising forced women into sex-slavery and ordered Christian men embrace Islam or be used as human shields against the Philippine Army.
Churches especially have been targeted. A few examples follow:
April 29, 2018: A bomb explosion rocked St. Anthony Parish Church in Mindanao during Sunday mass when he church was packed with people attending a mass christening. Although only two of the parishioners were hospitalized, fatalities could have been significant. Police later described the attack as bearing "the signature of an Islamic extremist group."
November 10, 2017: Jihadis desecrated and doused a Catholic chapel with gasoline in an effort to torch it in the Mindanao region. Religious images and icons were destroyed.
May 23, 2017: Extremists inspired by "a demonic ideology," to quote a Catholic prelate, desecrated and torched the St. Mary's Cathedral in Marawi. A video of them shouting Islam's triumphant war cry—"Allahu Akbar!" ("Allah is greater!"wink—while stomping on and destroying Bibles, crosses, icons, and statues, before burning the cathedral, can be seen here.
June 21, 2017: Jihadis vandalized another Catholic church. Describing the desecration as "wicked," the chief police inspector said the "crucifix and images of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ were destroyed while the sacred hosts were thrown all over the floor."
December 24, 2016: A grenade was lobbed at a church during Christmas Eve Mass; 16 celebrants were injured.
Violence directed against Christian houses of worship has even prompted churches, such as Marawi's St. Mary's Cathedral mentioned above, to close their doors during Easter 2018.
Anti-Christian violence is expressed in other ways. In 2017, a Muslim who converted to Christianity was found slaughtered in his home by local extremist Muslims for having left Islam. A 70 year-old Irish nun living on the island of Mindanao, who spent more than 30 years serving the Philippines, was gagged and repeatedly punched so badly by a masked assailant that she fell unconscious and required surgery.
January's deadly church-bombing, which claimed 20 lives and wounded more than 100, is the latest reminder that, as with other nations that have a sizeable Muslim minority, the Philippines is embroiled in the jihad. While the ostensible reason behind it may be political or territorial, the sadistic hate that accompanies attacks on Christians and their churches suggests that ideology is the ultimate cause. In this, the jihad in the Philippines is virtually indistinguishable from its many foreign counterparts.
Raymond Ibrahim, author of the new book, Sword and Scimitar, Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West, is a Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute and a Judith Rosen Friedman Fellow at the Middle East Forum.
Follow Raymond Ibrahim on Twitter and Facebook

the most horrible thing I saw on the news while I was there was that the terrorists with guns were hauled into that city on public transportation...they walked around for days while all of them gathered there...walking around the streets with guns in hand and NO ONE said anything
alkarocky
#90 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2019 2:52:41 PM

GALD TO HEAR FROM YOU MARTIN. PRAYING ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU.

AND THANK YOU FOR THAT ARTICLE.

IT'S A SHAME BUT MOST NEVER UNDERSTAND THE HORROR SOME MUST ENDURE TILL IT HAPPEN'S TO THEM.

WHAT THEY SEE ON TV OR READ ON THE INTERNET JUST SEEMS LIKE SOMEBODY ELSES PROBLEM UNTILL THE DAY IT HITS HOME.
martin52sharrett
#91 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 1:26:52 PM

it is really too bad "El Chapo"got sent to prison...the Democrats could have run him for President with the rest of the gang bangers they got running
5 Pages «<345