Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

1,465 Pages «<1462146314641465>
Last Person To Post Wins!!!!! Options
dmccollom
#29261 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:25:21 PM

Thanksgiving Day is now coming to a close. Donna and I had a quiet day as I wasn't feeling too well so we didn't have any guests nor did we travel to relatives and friends. Just a quiet peaceful day at home.

Although it was quiet and peaceful it wasn't without great satisfaction. I received a new AM/FM radio with CD capability Wednesday. It is an olde tyme wooden cathedral shaped radio which reminds me of one I had during long ago days. I got out some CDs that have been in storage for a decade or more. I used to drive about six hours one way to work once a week so had plenty of time to listen to music CDs and those good story-telling ones as well. I used some of my per-diem pay to buy many, many CDs during those long ago days.

Well, as I listened to those very old CDs a deep feeling of peace came over me. There is something about music from the 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s that is so soothing. The day became an intermix of peace and thankfulness that I haven't felt for a very long time. During this very warm feeling, I became aware of Donna cooking our Thanksgiving dinner. In between her cooking tasks she was making something on her medium sized loom. Along with the clicking of the loom and her feet tapping to the music from the new radio, I could tell she was having a very good day too.

And now, our Thanksgiving Day is coming to a very peaceful close. I hope your day has been as peaceful as ours. I feel compelled to hope it lasts.
When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

An Internet Troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
-Bill Murray

DISCLAIMER: Typos were not destroyed in this perfect post

No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mjfrog2010
#29262 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 9:25:16 PM

THE LAST OF BLACK FRIDAY SALES,,,,AND MOBS AT THE STORES,,,NOT MANY THAT WERE OUT AND ABOUT TODAY IN THE RAIN. SMALL GET TOGETHERS BUT NO 'BIG' DINNERS. WHEN YOU GET OLDER,,,THEY ARENT NEARLY AS IMPORTANT OR FUN. THIS IS PROBABLY THE SECOND TIME I HAVE EVER AGREED WITH DMC....QUIET, GOOD FOOD,,AND JUST BEING TOGETHER AS A COUPLE IS BETTER. ALTHOUGH THE GRANDSON WHO LIVES OUT OF STATE CAME OVER FOR A FEW HOUS,,,AND THAT WAS GREAT!!! LAST THING I AM GOING TO DO IS SHOP ANYMORE THIS WEEKEND.
mjfrog2010
#29263 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:41:10 AM

LOOKS LIKE I AM THE 'REAL ' WINNER IN LAST!!ThumbsUp LOL ThumbsUp
alkarocky
#29264 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:55:11 AM

mjfrog2010 wrote:

RIGHT UP TILL I TOOK LAST FROM YA.Laugh
cfirebird65
#29265 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 12:59:27 AM

Message was deleted by User.

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

alkarocky
#29266 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:00:26 AM

alkarocky wrote:
mjfrog2010 wrote:

RIGHT UP TILL I TOOK LAST FROM YA.Laugh

YEP, ME LAST.LOL
mjfrog2010
#29267 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 11:07:22 PM

WELL,,I HAVE LAST AGAIN,,,,WONDER WHAT WAS SO BAD AND NASTY THAT CF DELETED. DONT BOTHER CF,,,WE ALL ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON. YOU ARE SILENT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE PEOPHILES IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH GO UNPUNISHED BY ORDERS OF 'POPR #2.
alkarocky
#29268 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 12:48:35 AM

SPEAKING OF NASTY. I THINK I'VE HAD MY LAST OCEAN SWIM AFTER HEARING THIS.

https://wsvn.com/news/lo...pings-off-florida-coast/
cfirebird65
#29269 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 3:06:10 AM

WONDER WHY YOU HAVE TO BE SO SMALL-MINDED AND MEAN-SPIRITED!

I DELETED A POST BECAUSE I MISTAKENLY PUT IT IN THE WRONG THREAD.

AS FOR MY NOT BEING A GOOD PERSON, TRY NOT TO PROJECT YOUR SELF-HATRED ONTO ME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAW IN YOUR MIRROR!
Shame on you

WHY ARE YOU SILENT ABOUT THE PROTESTANT PEDOPHILES IN YOUR CHURCHES GOING UNPUNISHED BY YOUR 49,000+ POPES?

mjfrog2010 wrote:
WONDER WHAT WAS SO BAD AND NASTY THAT CF DELETED. DONT BOTHER CF,,,WE ALL ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE NOT A GOOD PERSON. YOU ARE SILENT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE PEOPHILES IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH GO UNPUNISHED BY ORDERS OF 'POPR #2.

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

mjfrog2010
#29270 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 11:58:52 PM

LOL LOL LOL AGAIN,,I POINT OUT TO YOU THAT YOUR SECONDARY POPE STOPPED THE PUNISHMENT OF THE "KNOWN' PRIEST PEDOPHILES AND AGAIN,,YOU TRY TO DUCK THE QUESTION. DO YOU CONDONE THAT CF!?! LAST THING I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU TONIGHT IS I 'LIKE' ME,,,IT'S PHONYS LIKE YOU THAT I DONT LIKE. SLEEP TIGHT AND MAY YOUR BEDBUGS NOT BITE!!!
cfirebird65
#29271 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 12:54:57 AM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
AGAIN,,I POINT OUT TO YOU THAT YOUR SECONDARY POPE

AGAIN, I POINT OUT TO YOU THAT THERE IS NO SECONDARY POPE.
Liar ThumbDown Shame on you
AS A MIDDLE SCHOOL DROPOUT, YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT POPE BENEDICT RETIRED AND POPE FRANCIS IS THE CURRENT LEADER OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH! AS AN EXAMPLE, TRUMP IS THE CURRENT AMERICAN LEADER, WHILE THERE ARE FIVE LIVING FORMER U.S. PRESIDENTS.
WHERE IS YOUR SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN SPIRIT TO LOVE GOD AND NEIGHBOR INSTEAD OF SPREADING CONSPIRACY THEORIES TO STIR THE ANTI-CATHOLIC POT? YET, YOU CAN'T STRING TWO COHERENT SENTENCES TOGETHER WITH PROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION. YOUR PSEUDO-CHRISTIANITY MISSES THE ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT OF LOVING GOD AND NEIGHBOR! RUNNING TO YOUR IFB CHURCH WITH YOUR INCOMPLETE BIBLE EVERY SUNDAY, DOESN'T MAKE YOU A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST. IMITATE HIM INSTEAD OF CARRYING SO MUCH RAGE AND HATE AROUND LIKE YOUR MENTOR, FRED PHELPS OF WESTBORO IFB.

YOUR ROLE MODEL AND SAVIOR IS TRUMP, NOT JESUS! TRUMP CLEARLY EMBODIES THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING CHRIST TAUGHT, DIED FOR AND DEMANDS OF US.

I NEVER DENIED THERE HAVE BEEN GRAVE SINS COMMITTED BY THE CHURCH, ESPECIALLY THE PEDOPHILIA SCANDAL AND THE COVER-UP BY THE HIERARCHY! I HAVE BEEN JUST AS OUTRAGED AND SADDENED AS OTHER CATHOLICS AT ALL THE PAIN THE ABUSE VICTIMS HAVE ENDURED AT THE HANDS OF THE PERPETRATORS AND THE COVER-UP BY THE HIERARCHY. YOUR 49,000+ PROTESTANT CHURCHES ALSO HAVE THEIR SHARE OF THE SINS YOU ACCUSE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OF! FOUR REFORMERS FAILED TO BE ROLE MODELS FOR THEIR BICKERING FLOCK. EVEN NOW, YOUR EVANGELICAL LEADERS HAVE YET TO COLLECTIVELY ADDRESS THE RAMPANT PEDOPHILIA IN THEIR CHURCHES THAT HAS INSURANCE COMPANIES WORRIED.

alkarocky
#29272 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 3:14:54 AM

YEAH RIGHT.

YOU DON'T GET THE LAST POST. Sneaky
cfirebird65
#29273 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 12:05:55 PM

Dreamers don't rule!

Leave it to the winners.

Sneaky

mjfrog2010
#29274 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 12:45:18 PM

WHEN POPES RETIRE,,THEY DONT 'LEAVE' BUT ARE KEPT IN HOUSE ARREST,,RARELY SEEN OR HEARD FROM?? SEEMS I REMEMBER THE POPE WHO WAS GOING TO RETIRE TO THE COUNTRY AND DO SOME FARMING!?! FACE THE FACTS CF,,,YOUR CHURCH HAD A NAMING OF A NEW POPE,,,,WHEN ONLY 'THEY' HAVE SAID THAT THE OTHER POPE WANTED TO RETIRE!!! AND OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE GOOD WITH TE PRIEST PEDOPHILES CONTINUING IN THEIR POSITIONS. PROTESTANTS WHO FIND OUT ABOUT ANY PEDOPHILES IMMEDIATELY EXPOSE THEM AND FIRE THEM,,DUH!! LAST.
cfirebird65
#29275 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 9:36:07 AM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
WHEN POPES RETIRE,,THEY DONT 'LEAVE' BUT ARE KEPT IN HOUSE ARREST,,PROTESTANTS WHO FIND OUT ABOUT ANY PEDOPHILES IMMEDIATELY EXPOSE THEM AND FIRE THEM,,DUH!!

Duh, frog, DLF said he'd knock your f****g teeth off.

EVERYONE CHEERED HIM ON BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR IT WITH YOUR HOSTILE AND STUPID OPINIONS INFERRING HE WAS A LIAR.

YOU PERSECUTED DON, WEEZIE, CHERI AND TERRY FOR YEARS WITH YOUR OUTRAGEOUS LIES AND VITUPERATION. YOU WANTED TO BE MY PM BUDDY BECAUSE YOU SAID NO ONE WANTED TO TALK TO YOU. I STILL HAVE YOUR EMAILS AS PROOF BECAUSE YOU DENY WHAT YOU SAY AND DON'T TAKE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR ILL WILL AND PROVOCATIVE POSTS.

EVANGELICALS ARE 'WORSE' THAN CATHOLICS ON SEXUAL ABUSE

AS A PROTESTANT COUNTRY, THE PEDOPHILIA IN SCHOOLS IS EVEN WORSE. THE MEDIA FOCUSES ONLY ON THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SO THEY CAN SELL THEIR RAGS.

It is never too late to get a middle school diploma instead of brewing moonshine all day and eating fried frog legs. At least, you will learn how to post with INFORMED OPINIONS.

Your posts show you are mentally disturbed, have serious unhealed wounds from a troubled past, and are full of fundamentalist WESTBORO IFB FANATICISM.

alkarocky
#29276 Posted : Sunday, December 02, 2018 7:58:17 PM

THE LAST SWING TIME ON WHATEh? , BAGPIPES, Applause Applause Applause Applause

Bagpipe swing with Gunhild Carling in Central Park NY
An amazing performance by Gunhild Carling. She asked the audience if they wanted to hear a swing song on bag pipes. The crowd was not overly enthusiastic until they heard her. She surprised everyone. Incredible talent. www.gunhildcarling.net

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uJhmh_1543794521
alkarocky
#29277 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2018 2:54:31 PM

at last a good trump joke,

as president trump is leaving the white house an assassin aim's his gun aims it at the president and just then a secret service agent shouts out mickey mouse.

stunned by that they were able to capture him.
later when asked why he shouted out mickey mouse the agent said, I ment to say Donald duck LOL
alkarocky
#29278 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 5:54:06 PM

ONE LAST ATTEMPT FOILED.Smile

Hawk Comes For Cat tartare, But Gets Hung Up In Balcony Christmas Lights
This just happened. !!!!!! It's a good thing that we have a screen door that secures the opening when the balcony sliding glass door is open. Just as I started thinking about who I might have to call to free the hawk, the rapacious raptor broke free and headed off, back into the wild blue yonder. We have a hawk couple around here, that is locally well known and famous, with a permanent nesting site that is about half a mile away from our condo. We see them in the sky, much of the day, every day. This hawk was obviously one of them..............................and how is YOUR day going?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=s3F87_1543948272
alkarocky
#29279 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 7:49:18 PM

HOPE IT'S NOT THE LAST ONE. Smile

A Christmas miracle? Photographer spots rare white reindeer

By Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

Photographer Mads Nordsveen, from Norway, was on a hiking trip with friends when he spotted the almost mythical creature. (Mads Nordsveen/Caters News)
A Norwegian photographer captured a rare sight on Monday: a white reindeer calf seen while he was hiking with friends.
The shutterbug, Mads Nordsveen, 24, told the BBC he spotted the extraordinary critter while on a walk with friends in the mountains of northern Norway.

"He came to me very close and we looked into each other's eyes. He was very calm when he saw that I did not have bad intentions," the photographer told the news agency.

"He behaved as if he was posing for my photos. ... He was very curious and funny, like a little explorer.”
Nordsveen described the animal on Instagram as being so white it “almost disappeared into the snow!”
White reindeer are extremely rare – a white stag was reported in Mala, Sweden, in 2016, the New York Daily News reported.
The whiteness is the manifestation of a genetic condition that draws the pigment from the fur. Despite this, white reindeer are not considered albino.
Some Scandinavian traditions regard the sighting of a white reindeer a certain sign of good luck.

https://www.foxnews.com/...pots-rare-white-reindeer
mjfrog2010
#29280 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 9:45:44 PM

TOTALLY AWESOME,,,AND OF COURSE IT IS GOOD LUCK,,,IT WOULD TAKE ALREADY GOOD LUCK TO SEE ONE!! YOU HAVE HELD LAST , LONG ENOUGH BUT YOU USED IT WISELY!!! NICE WORK,,BUT I WILL TAKE LAST NOW. MERRY CHRISTMAS.ThumpUp ThumbsUp ThumpUp
1,465 Pages «<1462146314641465>