Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

2 Pages <12
RALPH RIVELLO, MY FRIEND Options
alkarocky
#21 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 3:33:45 PM

ixoye_8 wrote:
I guess he wont be "pissing off the world one person at a time" no more .. womp womp ..

NO HE WON'T.

REST IN PEACE RALPH. YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN.
alkarocky
#22 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 11:16:47 PM

alkarocky wrote:
RIVELLO, Ralph
Salt Springs - Ralph Charles Rivello, 69, passed away quietly July 14, 2017. He was a gentle man born September 24, 1947, in Attleboro, MA, to Ferdinand and Constance Rivello, both deceased. He moved to Marion County from Minter City, Mississippi in 2016.

https://www.countrysidef...om/notices/Ralph-Rivello

alkarocky
#23 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 7:42:26 AM

THANK YOU RALPH. I MUST HAVE MISSED THIS STORY,

The Orangutan and the Hound | National Geographic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d79ArrL8VRg
alkarocky
#24 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 11:40:52 AM

alkarocky wrote:
cheriq wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
AS FOR THE OTHER TWO, YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE MEANING IN YOUR POST ABOUT SOME ONE'S LIFE.

YOU SHOULD SEEK HELP TO GET OVER YOUR PROBLEMS.

WELL, ATTACKING, IS ONE WAY TO AVOID ANSWERING MY QUESTION.

ASKING IT AGAIN, IF HE WAS (AS YOU SAY IN YOUR SUBJECT) YOUR "FRIEND" WHY DID YOU NOT POST THIS FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AFTER THE FACT?

LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL QUERY.

ASKED AN ANSWERED, THANK YOU FROGGY. A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL RESPONSE.

cheriq
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:35:19 PM

alkarocky wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
cheriq wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
AS FOR THE OTHER TWO, YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE MEANING IN YOUR POST ABOUT SOME ONE'S LIFE.

YOU SHOULD SEEK HELP TO GET OVER YOUR PROBLEMS.

WELL, ATTACKING, IS ONE WAY TO AVOID ANSWERING MY QUESTION.

ASKING IT AGAIN, IF HE WAS (AS YOU SAY IN YOUR SUBJECT) YOUR "FRIEND" WHY DID YOU NOT POST THIS FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AFTER THE FACT?

LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL QUERY.

ASKED AN ANSWERED, THANK YOU FROGGY. A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL RESPONSE.

NO. Not answered. Question: what took you so long?

When a friend of MINE dies, I know it long before a year passes.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

monk37
#26 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 6:14:19 PM

I'll never forget a personal conversation with Rivello years ago about having to put down a mortally wounded squirrel that my adopted Tomcat was hounding by using a Co2 pellet pistol that freaked out my good ol undocumented', still non English speaking,Chinese neighbors.

We had some good conversations and some agree to disagree at times to the extent that when I returned I eventually asked Terry, where is rrivello ? And Terry sent me a PM and explained in some detail about what had situationally happened to him to move him away from posting here.

PM's are confidential but I must say it's pretty dam heartless what Cheiq and IX have to say here in any remembrance of a good man we all respected all the more for knowing better.

BETWEENTHELINES
alkarocky
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 7:02:38 PM

There are those who wear their heart on their shoulder, and there are those hardening their hearts every day.

My only regret was not being able to visit Ralph when he moved down here.

Speaking to him a number of times over the phone I had that feeling it wouldn't be long.

The last time we spoke was the last few days in June.

His voice had already taken a change from previous calls we had.

Some here show what they are made of by what they post.

REST IN PEACE RALPH, YOUR FRIEND AL.

cfirebird65
#28 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:18:40 PM

monk37 wrote:
..... some agree to disagree at times to the extent that when I returned I eventually asked Terry, where is rrivello ? And Terry sent me a PM and explained in some detail about what had situationally happened to him to move him away from posting here.

PM's are confidential but I must say it's pretty dam heartless what Cheiq and IX have to say here in any remembrance of a good man we all respected all the more for knowing better.

Hmm! You claimed YOU RETURNED? So you didn't see all riv's invectives and compulsion to provoke and antagonize daily, before tragedy hit him? For starters, he used the words, "vagina face!"

He harassed and tormented Henrietta about her stand on abortion, until he was shocked to learn she took her life. Riv's post was the last one her son saw on her computer after finding her lifeless body!

If you are a man of God, surely you would understand Ralph Rivello was a tortured soul. If he believed in God, he may have repented of his sins in his last moments and received God's mercy.

IT IS BEST NOT TO JUDGE UNTIL YOU KNOW THE WHOLE STORY!

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

monk37
#29 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2018 12:35:16 PM

"..Henrietta about her stand on abortion .. "

If I recall correctly Henrietta was adamant that unborn children are 'parasites' ... obviously a troubled soul.

BETWEENTHELINES
cfirebird65
#30 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2018 2:44:08 AM

monk37 wrote:
"..Henrietta about her stand on abortion .. "

If I recall correctly Henrietta was adamant that unborn children are 'parasites' ... obviously a troubled soul.

Your recollection needs updating. Only then you might be able to judge with an understanding heart.

Henrietta used to be quite strong in her stand on abortion. She said it was because she was very poor when she found herself pregnant and often had no food to eat. Her husband at that time was not making much to support another mouth nor was he helpful when she felt so desperate. She threw herself down the stairs hoping that would help her to abort but that didn't work.

She did have the child and decided to go to work as a teacher. Over the years, she had another child - this time the baby was really wanted. He was the one who took care of her in her last years.

It was at that time she began to understand my position on abortion after reading the Catholic threads. She PM'd me to explain why she was all for women's rights and that at the time she planned to terminate her pregnancy, it was out of sheer desperation. Her heart went out to all women in similar situations. She especially did not like men telling her that it was wrong for women to abort, since men didn't have the burden of bearing babies. Hence, her strident tone with rrivelo and using the word 'parasites,' to describe how unwanted pregnancies felt when women were in similar situations as hers. She failed to make her point to a tone deaf man who hounded her until the end about her stand.

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

cheriq
#31 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 9:35:05 PM

monk37 wrote:
I'll never forget a personal conversation with Rivello years ago about having to put down a mortally wounded squirrel that my adopted Tomcat was hounding by using a Co2 pellet pistol that freaked out my good ol undocumented', still non English speaking,Chinese neighbors.

We had some good conversations and some agree to disagree at times to the extent that when I returned I eventually asked Terry, where is rrivello ? And Terry sent me a PM and explained in some detail about what had situationally happened to him to move him away from posting here.

"Heartless"? Oh PUHLEEESE! He was the meanest one here - even meaner than YOU! He liked animals - but detested humans who dared express different opinions than the ones he held. His avatar said, "Pissing off the world, one person at a time" and he sure seemed to try to hold to that motto.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

2 Pages <12