Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

LIBERAL'S PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD, “Stratospheric aerosol injection” Options
alkarocky
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 4:44:46 PM

TERRAFORMING has begun: “Global dimming” is a plot to EXTERMINATE humanity by terraforming the atmosphere with SMOG pollution, killing Earth’s food crops and unleashing ecological collapse
Tuesday, December 04, 2018 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Now we come to the end game for humanity. This is it, folks: They have a plan to collapse global food production, kill off over 90% of the human race, devastate natural ecosystems and pollute the Earth’s atmosphere… and it’s all being sold to you under the banner of “environmentalism.”
The scheme is called “global dimming,” and it’s a dangerous geoengineering plot to spray billions of tons of smog into the atmosphere so that pollution levels would block sunlight and halt global warming. This is literally what the mad environmental scientists are now proposing — the very same people who have, for years, claimed that “chemtrails” are a conspiracy theory and don’t exist. Now, all of a sudden, they want to chemtrail the entire planet in order to “save” us all from global warming.
“Stratospheric aerosol injection” now the new name for chemtrails / geoengineering

MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE IN THE LINK BELOW,

https://www.naturalnews....ood-crops-pollution.html
Sponsor  

alkarocky
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 4:49:32 PM

Environmental Research Letters
Letter •
The following article is
OPEN ACCESS
Stratospheric aerosol injection tactics and costs in the first 15 years of deployment
Wake Smith1 and Gernot Wagner2
Published 23 November 2018 • © 2018 The Authorasleep/moon. Published by IOP Publishing Ltd
Environmental Research Letters, Volume 13, Number 12
Download
Article PDF
Download
Article eP

http://iopscience.iop.or...10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d
mjfrog2010
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 7:00:45 PM

THE LEFT REALLY IS INSANE!!! STUPID,,STUPID,,STUPID PEOPLE. I JUST DONT SEE THAT EVER HAPPENING . I BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL END THE WORLD ,,WHEN AND IF HE WANTS,,,MAN WILL NOT. IT IS AMAZING THOUGH,,,,HOW STUPID THE IDEAS ARE THAT THE 'GLOBALISTS' HAVE!! MY OPINION,,,IF THEY TRY IT,,IT WILL DESTROY SOME VERY POPULATED AREAS AS A MEANS OF POPULATION CONTROL. WHO KNOWS,,,IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE IS AS STUPID AS OUR GLOBALIST/ENVIRONMENTALISTS.
dmccollom
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 9:33:31 PM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
THE LEFT REALLY IS INSANE!!! STUPID,,STUPID,,STUPID PEOPLE. I JUST DONT SEE THAT EVER HAPPENING . I BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL END THE WORLD ,,WHEN AND IF HE WANTS,,,MAN WILL NOT. IT IS AMAZING THOUGH,,,,HOW STUPID THE IDEAS ARE THAT THE 'GLOBALISTS' HAVE!! MY OPINION,,,IF THEY TRY IT,,IT WILL DESTROY SOME VERY POPULATED AREAS AS A MEANS OF POPULATION CONTROL. WHO KNOWS,,,IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT ANYONE IS AS STUPID AS OUR GLOBALIST/ENVIRONMENTALISTS.

Of course, our Christian God of Love will kill everybody off and end the World!
When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

An Internet Troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
-Bill Murray

DISCLAIMER: Typos were not destroyed in this perfect post

No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Mwalacavage
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 05, 2018 11:14:24 PM

It will take action such as this proposal to keep temperature from catching up with the current CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere. Ice cores show a certain relationship between these two variables. Of course, the assumption here is that the Earth's current temperature is somehow the ideal one.

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 1:09:54 PM

dmccollom wrote:
mjfrog2010 wrote:

Of course, our Christian God of Love will kill everybody off and end the World!

If you're afraid of eternity then maybe you should be and modify your attitude.

BETWEENTHELINES
monk37
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 1:18:34 PM

All the educated idiots lobbied for decades to drastically reduce acid rain producing Sulfur Dioxide emissions but now they want to pump massive amounts into the atmosphere. Brick wall

BETWEENTHELINES
alkarocky
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 1:41:24 PM

I'm still waiting for our rocket scientist to calculate where the missile has gone.

they just need to have a clear definition of what is is or was was then they can pass the test.

it's just simple math LOL

Missile Maths
Everyone all clear on this?

good!

You will be tested tomorrow
video in the link,

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sJQQk_1532511753
dcr570
#9 Posted : Friday, December 07, 2018 5:18:08 PM

I guess we don't need those Federal fuel mandates or vehicle inspections any more, do we?
Can we go back to more use of COAL, now?

These quacks don't know history (it"BORES THEM"wink so they haven't read what happened when the
volcanic island of Krakatoa blew up in the 1880s, and the debris in the air gave the world two years of smog, dim light, and low food production (famine in some areas.)

GOD are they STUPID! And that stupidity could be fatal for many people and animals.
gboisjo
#10 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 8:43:12 AM

"Natural News is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims, scientific fake news, and various conspiracy theories, ... Wikipedia"

The dumb people are the ones who read this kind of BS and believe it. Always check out the source.

cheriq
#11 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 8:06:10 PM

gboisjo wrote:
"Natural News is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims, scientific fake news, and various conspiracy theories, ... Wikipedia"

The dumb people are the ones who read this kind of BS and believe it. Always check out the source.

Give it up. They don't care.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

mjfrog2010
#12 Posted : Saturday, December 08, 2018 9:12:07 PM

IT IS NOT A FARFETCHED IDEA FOR THE LEFTIES,,,THEY ARE SOOO STUPID THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING , NO MATTER HOW DUMB, IS A GOOD IDEA TO THEM!?!
monk37
#13 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2018 11:52:46 AM

gboisjo wrote:

Really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur_dioxide

...Proposed use in climate engineering

""Injections of sulfur dioxide in the stratosphere has been proposed in climate engineering. The cooling effect would be similar to what has been observed after the large explosive volcano eruption of Mount Pinatubo in 1991. However this form of geoengineering would have uncertain regional consequences on rainfall patterns, for example in monsoon regions.[34]"" ...

Do we all feel any smarter now ?

BETWEENTHELINES
monk37
#14 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2018 12:19:15 PM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
IT IS NOT A FARFETCHED IDEA FOR THE LEFTIES,,,THEY ARE SOOO STUPID THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING , NO MATTER HOW DUMB, IS A GOOD IDEA TO THEM!?!

That's for sure mj, we all see it every day especially in their pseudo intellectual nutty ideas and confusion over basic things like gender and bathrooms.

BETWEENTHELINES
monk37
#15 Posted : Sunday, December 09, 2018 2:00:42 PM

cheriq wrote:

Give it up. They don't care.

No, the problem is usually caring too much about wrong things and or getting sucked into obsessive compulsive imaginations lacking in any objective discernment that hardcore activists of all ideological stripes are famous for and the leftists are increasingly hell bent on crushing any opposition to their own insidious global domination agendas.

Is it any wonder that the far left identifies with Islam rather than Israel?

BETWEENTHELINES