Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

4 Pages <1234>
THANK YOU ANDREW Options
Mwalacavage
#41 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:33:01 PM

Let's look at a small slice...if there are more houses available than people to live in them...there will not be many new houses built...surplus inventory will drive prices down...individuals in the reduced population may have bigger and better houses....but construction and related industries will shrink...

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#42 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:59:45 AM

gboisjo wrote:

If carbon dioxide was higher than it is now in the distant past it was a natural occurrence, not something partially caused by human activity.

Apparently CO2 was far higher as were oxygen levels due to the massive reciprocal bio photosynthesis activity as a result of higher (water vapor caused) temperatures rather than causing them.

Actual temperatures don't follow CO2 levels is what I gather and temperatures can relatively spike or plummet regardless of our own relatively minuscule CO2 output levels no matter how many revisionist statistical 'tricks' and data models climate $redistribution activists invent and re' re' lie on.

BETWEENTHELINES
monk37
#43 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:30:57 AM

jonrid wrote:
THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND GLOBAL WARMING IS OVER POPULATION.

THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH BIO MASS OF FISH A POND WILL SUPPORT OR DEER IN A FOREST.

HUNTER GATHER MAN WAS A CLEVER ANIMAL AND HE FIGURED OUT A WAY (agriculture & herding) TO INCREASE THE SPECIES TO THE POINT OF HARMING THE ENVIRONMENT.

IT IS NOW NECESSARY FORM MAN TO LIMIT HIS NUMBERS. INSTEAD OF 7 BILLION THE POPULATION OF MANKIND SHOULD BE CONTROLLED AT PERHAPS A BILLION OR LESS.

Controlled by who?

BETWEENTHELINES
monk37
#44 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:00:23 AM

Mwalacavage wrote:
Let's look at a small slice...if there are more houses available than people to live in them...there will not be many new houses built...surplus inventory will drive prices down...individuals in the reduced population may have bigger and better houses....but construction and related industries will shrink...

Better known as the thriving supply and demand capitalist principle, once lived by and taught to youth even in grade schools where it's now scorned as a 'social justice' anathema.

BETWEENTHELINES
gboisjo
#45 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:21:19 AM

Mwalacavage wrote:
A gowing population doe s no t make an economy grow...but it is hard for the economy to grow without one.
And it does not matter what color your customers are as long as you can get more of them.

True, the US population is growing and browning at the same time.

gboisjo
#46 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:44:32 AM

monk37 wrote:
gboisjo wrote:

If carbon dioxide was higher than it is now in the distant past it was a natural occurrence, not something partially caused by human activity.

Apparently CO2 was far higher as were oxygen levels due to the massive reciprocal bio photosynthesis activity as a result of higher (water vapor caused) temperatures rather than causing them.

Actual temperatures don't follow CO2 levels is what I gather and temperatures can relatively spike or plummet regardless of our own relatively minuscule CO2 output levels no matter how many revisionist statistical 'tricks' and data models climate $redistribution activists invent and re' re' lie on.

Whats minuscule is your thinking, its not what 99% of scientist believe. And its not the direction the world is taking. So hang on your not going like the ride. Trump and his anti environment ilk are but an aberration.

To Think for one minute humanity is not capable of destroying our air, our water, other forms of life, etc. is arrogant, as if humanity knows better. Rooted in radical political philosophy some can't see the forest only the trees, sad.

Mwalacavage
#47 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 11:06:23 AM

The only explanation for the doubling of CO2 in the ast century and a half is human activity.

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#48 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:39:43 PM

gboisjo wrote:
monk37 wrote:
gboisjo wrote:

Whats minuscule is your thinking, its not what 99% of scientist believe. And its not the direction the world is taking. So hang on your not going like the ride. Trump and his anti environment ilk are but an aberration.

To Think for one minute humanity is not capable of destroying our air, our water, other forms of life, etc. is arrogant, as if humanity knows better. Rooted in radical political philosophy some can't see the forest only the trees, sad.

Obviously you have adopted the group think dogma and rhetoric on this issue.

I look for, learn from, and build on patterns .. more often than not coming to reasonable conclusions confirmed by people far more experienced.

As for the phony 99% of scientists propaganda .....

https://www.bing.com/vid...FA12F151&FORM=VDQVAP

BETWEENTHELINES
monk37
#49 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:48:23 PM

Mwalacavage wrote:
The only explanation for the doubling of CO2 in the ast century and a half is human activity.

Doubling based on what scale ????

MIT climate scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen: ‘Global warming ...
www.climatedepot.com/201...scientists-dr-richard...

"Yes, they now call it climate change. But that is because activists realized, around 2004, that the warming predicted by the computer models on which the scare is based was not actually happening. Carbon dioxide (CO2) levels continued to increase, but the temperature stopped increasing. So, the evidence no longer fit the theory."

BETWEENTHELINES
Mwalacavage
#50 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 12:23:59 AM

monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:

"Yes, they now call it climate change. But that is because activists realized, around 2004, that the warming predicted by the computer models on which the scare is based was not actually happening. Carbon dioxide (CO2) levels continued to increase, but the temperature stopped increasing. So, the evidence no longer fit the theory."

I do appear to have exaggerated a bit we have 1.5 times the CO2 as the early 19th century not 2 times...and if indeed there has not been a great increase in temperature in a few years...that hardly is a reason to believe the laws of physics have changed...I go downhill a good part of my ride home from work...I still end up 2500 feet higher.

http://www.sealevel.info/co2_and_ch4c.html

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#51 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 5:49:05 PM

Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:

I do appear to have exaggerated a bit we have 1.5 times the CO2 as the early 19th century not 2 times...and if indeed there has not been a great increase in temperature in a few years...that hardly is a reason to believe the laws of physics have changed...I go downhill a good part of my ride home from work...I still end up 2500 feet higher.

That sounds closer to it ... seems it was around 280 ppm for centuries coming out of the last ice age using estimates indicating temperatures always leading even recently while going up along with increasingly real time accurate measurements to around 410 ppm today.

I really like you're subjective vs actual lay of the land analogy and experienced it often on a surveyors crew where official benchmarks don't lie despite the terrain.

It's also why I find the current attempts to religiously brainwash by the global warming $industry-cult regardless of actual measurements to the extent of retro lying about the actual data so bent especially given their extreme agenda proposals.

Came across this documentary yesterday which is well worth the time to watch in order to get a better understanding of the lay of the land on the whole issue.

BETWEENTHELINES
Mwalacavage
#52 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 8:12:17 PM

monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:

That sounds closer to it ... seems it was around 280 ppm for centuries coming out of the last ice age using estimates indicating temperatures always leading even recently while going up along with increasingly real time accurate measurements to around 410 ppm today.

I really like you're subjective vs actual lay of the land analogy and experienced it often on a surveyors crew where official benchmarks don't lie despite the terrain.

It's also why I find the current attempts to religiously brainwash by the global warming $industry-cult regardless of actual measurements to the extent of retro lying about the actual data so bent especially given their extreme agenda proposals.

Came across this documentary yesterday which is well worth the time to watch in order to get a better understanding of the lay of the land on the whole issue.

It appears THEY are onto this video...I can get the title and a still of the fellow but nothing else...

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#53 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 9:05:24 PM

Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:

It appears THEY are onto this video...I can get the title and a still of the fellow but nothing else...

Maybe try using a Mozilla-Firefox Browser .. even you're reply copy of the link works fine on mine.

BETWEENTHELINES
monk37
#54 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 9:15:07 PM

Sure enough, my Google crowser* won't go there either ..lol

..... Edit:
This one does though ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsHGZQlbITM

BETWEENTHELINES
alkarocky
#55 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 9:27:53 PM

Mwalacavage
#56 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 11:07:45 PM

monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:

Maybe try using a Mozilla-Firefox Browser .. even you're reply copy of the link works fine on mine.

Right, the fail was on my phone Chrome.

William Seward Burroughs
Mwalacavage
#57 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 1:44:18 AM

Hard to believe these people are not being deliberately deceptive. Lawson may not understand that in the past warming and CO2 provided mutual feedback (although the warming may have been the initiating element). However, when they start arguing that upper atmospheric cooling is evidence against CO2 induced warming, they ignore the fact that that cooling IS the predicted consequence of CO2 induced surface warming (heat that would have gone upward is kept on the surface by being absorbed by CO2) hard to believe Lindzen does not know better than that.

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#58 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 12:37:05 PM

Mwalacavage wrote:
Hard to believe these people are not being deliberately deceptive. Lawson may not understand that in the past warming and CO2 provided mutual feedback (although the warming may have been the initiating element). However, when they start arguing that upper atmospheric cooling is evidence against CO2 induced warming, they ignore the fact that that cooling IS the predicted consequence of CO2 induced surface warming (heat that would have gone upward is kept on the surface by being absorbed by CO2) hard to believe Lindzen does not know better than that.

Not the only climate specialist in the presentation to assert it so I imagine if you asked them the would explain ... did happen to note this short clip which refers briefly to that subject ..

https://www.bing.com/vid...FA12F151&FORM=VDMCNR

Apparently there is also a recent film titled 'An Inconvenient Lie' which addresses all these issues in depth that I look forward to finding when able.

Later..

BETWEENTHELINES
alkarocky
#59 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:09:22 PM

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Update: NZ Mosque Killer a Socialist, Ecoterrorist, Who Praises Commie China and Condemns Conservatism… Media Calls him a Trump Supporter
by Jim Hoft March 16, 2019 128 Comments
548Share 125Tweet Email
The Daily Mail blamed President Trump for the New Zealand terror attack on their US home page on Friday.
This was hours after the bloody terrorist attack in New Zealand.

On Friday a crazed shooter attacked two mosques in Christchurch and murdered over 45 Muslims.
The shooter left a 74-page manifesto where “Trump” turns up one and only time.
Here is the one Trump reference from the killer’s manifesto:

Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.
Despite this the Daily Mail wasted no time blaming President Trump for the terror attack.

But there’s more…
In his 74 page manifesto that has since been scrubbed from most websites the killer described himself as an “eco-fascist by nature” and a supporter of British fascist Sir Oswald Mosley. The killer praises China as the “nation with the closest political and social values to my own.”
The World Net Daily reported:
The primary suspect in the massacre Friday of 49 people at two mosques in New Zealand named a prominent British fascist leader who was allied with Italy’s Benito Mussolini in the 1930s as the historical political figure with whom he most identified.
Tarrant wrote that Sir Oswald Mosley “is the person from history closest to my own beliefs.”
Describing himself as a “racist,” Tarrant state’s he’s not a conservative and could be labeled a socialist, “depending on the definition.”
Mosely, who was photographed with Mussolini on a visit to Italy in 1936, was the leader of the British Union of Fascists in the 1930s after serving as a member of Parliament…
…Tarrant says he’s “an actual fascist.”
“I am sure the journalists will love that,” he says, adding he considers himself “an Eco-fascist by nature.”
Tarrant also declares that the “nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.”

https://www.thegatewaypu...s-him-a-trump-supporter/
Mwalacavage
#60 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:43:48 PM

Even the world of evil crazies is not so neatly divided as those possessed with team spirit might imagine.

William Seward Burroughs
4 Pages <1234>