Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

476 Pages «<474475476
Beer Options
fishnet
#9501 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2019 4:22:14 PM

The bronze egg has arrived!! My wife says we are not bronzing, we are eating. The cost of that egg is a large sum and that is her motivation. This summer we will probably be having duck on the Barbie (males only).

The weather has been spectacular...not always pleasant, but does create eye popping. Today it is 66 degrees with a mild breeze, perfect for drinking beer and shooting squirrels. The gun of choice is a PCP .22 air rifle, and the beer a Modelo Chelada tamarindo picante. I think of this as going fishing...so you didn't catch any thing; but did you have fun?

Need to start the garden...probably this week...just not tomatoes.

Guy you are officially on my daily prayer list.

All of you others remember your friends and enemies...we all need prayers
alkarocky
#9502 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 8:21:31 AM

I FIND THIS OFFENSIVE FOR WASTING BEER BUT STILL WISHED HE LIVED NEXT DOOR. Laugh

BEER SHOOTER ThumbsUp

https://www.bing.com/vid...E2B&&FORM=VDRVRV
fishnet
#9503 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2019 4:32:42 PM

alkarocky wrote:
I FIND THIS OFFENSIVE FOR WASTING BEER BUT STILL WISHED HE LIVED NEXT DOOR. Laugh

BEER SHOOTER ThumbsUp

https://www.bing.com/vid...E2B&&FORM=VDRVRV

Al that is very funny and definitely alcohol abuse.

The weather here is Spring at her best, enticing the ducks and chickens to lay...and they have. A dozen a day seems to be the norm, but there are a lot more hens just eating that should be producing...including the one who thinks she is a male. The main reason that I can point to is that she mounted a male who accommodated her...she is totally confused. She is on the cooking list with the other unneeded males.

Pray for one another and the country
fishnet
#9504 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 1:17:27 PM

A couple of days ago I was walking out to the beer shack and it suddenly hit me how soft the air had become. So I just stopped and looked around...so much green, cotton woods budding, birds at their feeders and then out of the corner of my eye I see the squirrel. The signs of true Spring, but that squirrel is not welcome...enemy of gardens, bird feeders, chicken eggs and chicken feed. Looks like cold beer, patience and a pellet gun.

The ducks and chickens have kicked it into high gear, so they have been getting extra treats. And I can stand in their yard and drink a beer while their pools get cleaned and refilled.

Gotta go duty calls...pray for the nation and all of your fellow man 'and of course the women'...hi ladies
Mwalacavage
#9505 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 4:24:43 PM

fishnet wrote:
A couple of days ago I was walking out to the beer shack and it suddenly hit me how soft the air had become. So I just stopped and looked around...so much green, cotton woods budding, birds at their feeders and then out of the corner of my eye I see the squirrel. The signs of true Spring, but that squirrel is not welcome...enemy of gardens, bird feeders, chicken eggs and chicken feed. Looks like cold beer, patience and a pellet gun.

The ducks and chickens have kicked it into high gear, so they have been getting extra treats. And I can stand in their yard and drink a beer while their pools get cleaned and refilled.

Gotta go duty calls...pray for the nation and all of your fellow man 'and of course the women'...hi ladies

Yes, the yard is full of flowers. Have hardly been outside with all the rain. A scrap of ivy I stuck in the ground outside the living room has become nicely established.

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
ixoye_8
#9506 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10:03:50 AM

I had a ginger beer and rum .. YUK !!!
Mwalacavage
#9507 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10:08:55 AM

Maybe this summer I can use the limeade I bought last year for dacqueris I never made...

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
mlawson
#9508 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:36:47 PM

Fishnet, nearly a month since you posted??? Hope you are ok. None of us are getting any younger or healthier. Even when I can't log-in I'm still reading...
fishnet
#9509 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2019 10:58:02 PM

life ran over me..........Still trying to catch up. Ducks and chickens are still cooking, but there are some that will be cooking on the Barbie. No production no position, especially at the feeder.

This has been an enviable Spring. The high desert deals a fresh hand every year, never the same, so we never guess, just enjoy.
As I age there are more and more times that I have to do things that require more than I think I am capable...and still pull it off.

Please pray for one another and the nation we love
fishnet
#9510 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2019 3:34:36 PM

I am late taking the treats out to the ducks and chickens, but decided to sit for a bit. The egg production could use some improving...they are not exactly starving and the treats are over the top...so why?

Skipped the garden this year even though the volunteers keep me semi busy...let carrots and beets bolt for the future seeds. Hopefully I will get the gathering time right.

Remember, the heat is coming so try and stay hydrated...that's right, beer is mostly water. So to give good example, I will be tipping a cold one while attending to the ducks.

Keep praying for one another and the nation.........
fishnet
#9511 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:04:37 PM

Yesterday was fathers day so I picked up a sixer of something I've never tried before...Tiger an Asian lager. Different but no where near the top twenty five...and that is being kind. Label says born in Singapore, a full bodied, award winning beer...since 1932.

I'm in the process of buying an incubator as soon as my wife returns the credit card...increase the flock and rid myself of the losers. A small investment that won't allow me to create a monster flock...you know how that goes. You're John Wayne and the rustlers are closing in...and then your wife steps in and takes your beer and pops your bubble; the dream of the big ranch disappears. Okay twenty five tops.

It doesn't hurt to laugh at ourselves...just remember to pray for one another and for the country
Mwalacavage
#9512 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:46:29 PM

Message was deleted by User.

William Seward Burroughs
Mwalacavage
#9513 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 10:41:18 PM

fishnet wrote:
Yesterday was fathers day so I picked up a sixer of something I've never tried before...Tiger an Asian lager. Different but no where near the top twenty five...and that is being kind. Label says born in Singapore, a full bodied, award winning beer...since 1932.

I'm in the process of buying an incubator as soon as my wife returns the credit card...increase the flock and rid myself of the losers. A small investment that won't allow me to create a monster flock...you know how that goes. You're John Wayne and the rustlers are closing in...and then your wife steps in and takes your beer and pops your bubble; the dream of the big ranch disappears. Okay twenty five tops.

It doesn't hurt to laugh at ourselves...just remember to pray for one another and for the country

Do not recall trying that one...recently found an interesting mango flavored beer from Taiwan...good under the right circumstance...if you are in the mood for sweet and a bit light.

William Seward Burroughs
476 Pages «<474475476