Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

ISIS or ISIL Options
cheriq
#1 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 1:16:22 PM

The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (alternatively translated as Islamic State in Iraq and Syria), abbreviated as ISIL or ISIS, is an active Jihadist militant group and unrecognized state in Iraq and Syria influenced by the Wahhabi movement.

Composed of several Sunni insurgent groups, it was established in the early years of the Iraq War and pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda in 2004. It's goal was to establish a caliphate in the Sunni majority regions of Iraq, later expanding this to include Syria and now the Levant (Lebanon).

In February 2014, after an eight-month power struggle, al-Qaeda cut all ties to ISIL.

Last year, I spent some time studying the maze of sects and branches of Islam. I'd determined that the Wahhabi's were the most detrimental to freedom and human rights (as we Westerners perceive them to be) .

Some things on Wahabbi beliefs and practices:

As a religious revivalist movement that works to bring Muslims back from what it believes are foreign accretions that have corrupted Islam, and believes that Islam is a complete way of life and so has prescriptions for all aspects of life, Wahhabism is quite strict in what it considers Islamic behavior.

While other Muslims might urge abstinence from alcohol, modest dress, and salat prayer, for Wahhabis prayer "that is punctual, ritually correct, and communally performed not only is urged but publicly required of men." Not only is wine forbidden, but so are "all intoxicating drinks and other stimulants, including tobacco." Not only is modest dress prescribed, but the type of clothing that should be worn, especially by women (a black abaya, covering all but the eyes and hands) is specified.

Practices that have been forbidden by Wahhabi preachers include performing or listening to music, dancing, fortune telling, amulets, television programs (unless religious), smoking, playing backgammon, chess, or cards, drawing human or animal figures, acting in a play or writing fiction (both are considered forms of lying), dissecting cadavers (even in criminal investigations and for the purposes of medical research). The driving of motor vehicles by women is allowed in most countries other than Wahhabi-dominated Saudi Arabia.

Coercion should be used to enforce following of sharia, an official committee has been empowered to "Command the Good and Forbid the Evil" (the so-called "religious police" ) in Saudi Arabia—the one country founded with the help of Wahhabi warriors and whose scholars and pious dominate many aspects of the Kingdom's life. Committee "field officers" enforce strict closing of shops at prayer time, segregation of the sexes, prohibition of the sale and consumption of alcohol, driving of motor vehicles by women, and other social restrictions.

Wahhabism emphasizes the importance of avoiding non-Islamic cultural practices no matter how innocent they may appear, on the grounds that the Sunna forbids imitating non-Muslims. Foreign practices sometimes punished by Wahhabi preachers as unIslamic, include celebrating foreign days such as Valentine's Day or Mothers Day, shaving, cutting or trimming of beards, giving of flowers, standing up in honor of someone, celebrating birthdays (including the Prophet's), keeping or petting dogs.

Like many conservative Muslims, Wahhabis believe that the different physiological structures and biological functions of the different genders mean that each sex is assigned a different role to play in the family. As a consequence Wahhabis believe Islam forbids wives' traveling or working outside the home at any particular job without their husband's permission—permission which may be revoked at any time.

IT IS MY OPINION THAT OUR ABHORENCE OF SHARIA LAW STEMS FROM THE DEMANDS OF THIS GROUP!

Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

Sponsor  

mjfrog2010
#2 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 2:51:38 PM

OBAMA JUST REFERRED TO IT AS ISIL,,,,AND HE GETS EVERYTHING WRONG,,,,SO IT IS ISIS!!! AND WHAT DOES YOUR MASSA OBAMA SAY CHERI?? 'WE NEED' SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THIS!?! A TRUE MAN OF ACTION AND KNOWLEDGE?? NOT EVEN CLOSE. THE DIM/LIBS HAVE BROUGHT THIS UPON IRAQ,,,AND THE PEOPLE THERE,,,AND HILLARY CLINTON OUR EX SEC OF STATE,,IF SHE HAD BEEN DOING HER JOB,, WOULD HAVE HAD SOME IDEA THAT THIS WAS COMING!!! THE BLOOD OF THE SHITE, KURD,,AND SUNNI ARE ALL ON THE HEADS OF THE DEMS,,THEY KEPT 'LOOKING AWAY' AND DENYING THAT THIS WAS INEVITABLE ONCE WE REMOVED ALL OF OUR TROOPS WITH NOTHING TO SUPPORT THE YOUNG GOVT!!! THE EXACT SAME RESULTS ARE WAITING TO HAPPEN WHEN OBAMA AND THE DEM/LIBS PULL ALL OF OUR TROOPS OUT OF AFGHANISTAN LEAVING NO MILITARY BASES BEHIND!!! YOU ALL SCREAMED 'FOR' THIS,,,NOW YOU SEE 'YOUR' RESULTS!!!ThumbDown Cursing ThumbDown Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
cheriq
#3 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 4:08:02 PM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
OBAMA JUST REFERRED TO IT AS ISIL,,,,AND HE GETS EVERYTHING WRONG,,,,SO IT IS ISIS!!! AND WHAT DOES YOUR MASSA OBAMA SAY CHERI?? 'WE NEED' SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THIS!?! A TRUE MAN OF ACTION AND KNOWLEDGE?? NOT EVEN CLOSE. THE DIM/LIBS HAVE BROUGHT THIS UPON IRAQ,,,AND THE PEOPLE THERE,,,AND HILLARY CLINTON OUR EX SEC OF STATE,,IF SHE HAD BEEN DOING HER JOB,, WOULD HAVE HAD SOME IDEA THAT THIS WAS COMING!!! THE BLOOD OF THE SHITE, KURD,,AND SUNNI ARE ALL ON THE HEADS OF THE DEMS,,THEY KEPT 'LOOKING AWAY' AND DENYING THAT THIS WAS INEVITABLE ONCE WE REMOVED ALL OF OUR TROOPS WITH NOTHING TO SUPPORT THE YOUNG GOVT!!! THE EXACT SAME RESULTS ARE WAITING TO HAPPEN WHEN OBAMA AND THE DEM/LIBS PULL ALL OF OUR TROOPS OUT OF AFGHANISTAN LEAVING NO MILITARY BASES BEHIND!!! YOU ALL SCREAMED 'FOR' THIS,,,NOW YOU SEE 'YOUR' RESULTS!!!ThumbDown Cursing ThumbDown Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

No one is my "massa".

Of course this was coming...if not there, in Libya or Africa, or Pakistan, or another place. If we'd stayed 50 more years, you think it would be different? Do we have THAT much money, and lives to put on the line to keep the Islam sects from killing each other? Want to stand in the middle of that forever?

So you want to leave military bases active in Afghanistan? Why? It wasn't Dem/Libs that ordered the building of the WORLD'S LARGEST embassy in Bagdhad - larger than Vatican City. What for? We needed that? What a waste of money and lives.

I'm with Riv on this. Guess you aren't.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

dmccollom
#4 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 5:43:18 PM

In another thread FROG lambasts Obama for not agreeing to a bombing request. My question is was 'who' and which province? Apparently, FROG believes we are the enforcers of inter-tribal conflict and/or civil war. The best reason for us to continue with Iraq War II is what led us into the Iraq War in the first place--OIL.

Remember how Sadam was a really bad guy because he killed his own people? Yup! It's all Obama's and Hillary's fault that that part of the world is in such a mess created by DEM/LIBS.
When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

An Internet Troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
-Bill Murray

DISCLAIMER: Typos were not destroyed in this perfect post

No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
jonrid
#5 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 5:58:56 PM

RE: Of course this was coming...if not there, in Libya or Africa, or Pakistan, or another place. If we'd stayed 50 more years, you think it would be different? Do we have THAT much money, and lives to put on the line to keep the Islam sects from killing each other? Want to stand in the middle of that forever?

So you want to leave military bases active in Afghanistan? Why? It wasn't Dem/Libs that ordered the building of the WORLD'S LARGEST embassy in Bagdhad - larger than Vatican City. What for? We needed that? What a waste of money and lives.

NOT FOR ANOTHER 50 YEARS, JUST FOR 25 OR SO YEARS UNTIL THE END OF THE OIL AGE. I WANT TO LEAVE MILITARY BASES IN AFGANISTAN AND IRAQ BOTH. JUST LIKE WE DID IN KOREA, JAPAN, PHILLIPINES, AND GERMANY. IT SEEMS THE PRESENCE OF US TROOPS HAVE A CALMING EFFECT ON AGRESSORS. AS LONG AS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A MILITARY WE MIGHT AS WELL STATION SOME OF OUR BASES WHERE WE WILLL GET THE BIGGEST BANG FOR OUR BUCK; AND PLACEMENT OF A MILITARY BASE WHERE IT MIGHT HELP AVOIDING A FUTURE WAR OUT RANKS HAVING A MILITARY BASE IN SOME CONGRESSMANS HOME DISTRICT. THE US PAID FOR VICTORY IN IRAQ AND AFGANISTAN IN BLOOD AND TREASURE ONLY TO WATCH OBAMA UNINATE THAT VICTORY AWAY. IF WE HAD OF LEFT 15-20,000 TROOPS IN IRAQ WE WOULD NOT BE GETTING READY TO START PAYING $6.OO A GAL FOR GAS AT THE PUMP BY THE 4 th JULY.
ALL MEN ARE CONSIDERED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY --- UNLESS ACCUSED BY A WOMAN.

IF ACCUSATION EQUALS GUILT - THE BILL OF RIGHTS IS DEAD

IT IS AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN DREDGE UP WHEN YOU TROLL 15 MINUTES OF FAME THROUGH A LIBERAL WINE BAR

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.... SUN TZU (NO KO, IRAN,OPEC,CHINA, JIHAD...)

GOP = THE JOBS PARTY AND THE DEMOCRATS = THE MOBS PARTY
mjfrog2010
#6 Posted : Friday, June 13, 2014 9:25:06 PM

LISTEN TO THE DEM/LIB CHASTISE US FOR WANTING TO 'SPEND' MONEY!?!? ROFLMAO!! EVERY WAR WE EVER HAD UNTIL WE STARTED LEAVING BY LOSING,,,HAS HAD A CONTINGENCY OF FORCE LEFT THERE FOR YEARS,,,NOT FIGHTING,,BUT THE MERE PRESENCE OF OUR BEING THERE HAS MADE THE DIFFERENCE,,,BUT THEN UNDER THE DEM/LIBS WE HAVE LOST TWO WARS AND GIVEN ONE COUNTRY THAT WE WON BACK!?! THIS IS WHAT CHERI AND DMC ARE PROUD OUF?? AND DID I HEAR AN ADMISSION THAT THEY ALSO WERE ' AT WAR' IN LIBYA AND AFRICA?? WE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE,,OBAMA SWORE UP AND DOWN THAT WE WERENT?!?!?! OOPS.Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar Brick wall Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar Liar
dmccollom
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:31:09 AM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
LISTEN TO THE DEM/LIB CHASTISE US FOR WANTING TO 'SPEND' MONEY!?!? ROFLMAO!! EVERY WAR WE EVER HAD UNTIL WE STARTED LEAVING BY LOSING,,,HAS HAD A CONTINGENCY OF FORCE LEFT THERE FOR YEARS,,,NOT FIGHTING,,BUT THE MERE PRESENCE OF OUR BEING THERE HAS MADE THE DIFFERENCE,,,BUT THEN UNDER THE DEM/LIBS WE HAVE LOST TWO WARS AND GIVEN ONE COUNTRY THAT WE WON BACK!?! THIS IS WHAT CHERI AND DMC ARE PROUD OUF?? AND DID I HEAR AN ADMISSION THAT THEY ALSO WERE ' AT WAR' IN LIBYA AND AFRICA?? WE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE,,OBAMA SWORE UP AND DOWN THAT WE WERENT?!?!?! OOPS.Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar Brick wall Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Liar Liar Liar

What two wars, FROG?

The Korean Armistice provides for a contingent of US Forces to remain in South Korea and look how that turned out. The two Koreas are now the best of friends and just like East and West Germany became united in friendship with the presence of our troops.

How soon you forget VietNam. That famous Republican (RINO?) President Gerald Ford gave away VietNam and pulled out all our troops April 30, 1975. If only we had remained with our troops there, we'd be much better off today. Don't you think?

When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

An Internet Troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
-Bill Murray

DISCLAIMER: Typos were not destroyed in this perfect post

No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Mwalacavage
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:40:16 AM

mjfrog2010 wrote:

Yessssss, we need to play with the Iraqis of Sunni and Shi'it e flavors FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
jonrid
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 3:22:51 PM

How soon you forget VietNam. That famous Republican (RINO?) President Gerald Ford gave away VietNam and pulled out all our troops April 30, 1975. If only we had remained with our troops there, we'd be much better off today. Don't you think?
HAVE YOU FORGOTEN THAT THE US HAD BEEN WINDING DOWN THE US COMMITTMENT IN VIET NAM AND WITHDRAWING TROOPS FOR 5 YEARS BEFORE GERALD FORD BECAME PRESIDENT? KNOWING WHAT WE KNOW TODAY WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAPTURING ILLEGAL ALIENS AS THEY CROSSED THE RIO GRANDE AND FLYING THEM TO VIETN MAM WITH THE PROMISE OF 40 ACRES AND A WATER BUFFALO.
ALL MEN ARE CONSIDERED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY --- UNLESS ACCUSED BY A WOMAN.

IF ACCUSATION EQUALS GUILT - THE BILL OF RIGHTS IS DEAD

IT IS AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN DREDGE UP WHEN YOU TROLL 15 MINUTES OF FAME THROUGH A LIBERAL WINE BAR

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.... SUN TZU (NO KO, IRAN,OPEC,CHINA, JIHAD...)

GOP = THE JOBS PARTY AND THE DEMOCRATS = THE MOBS PARTY
Mwalacavage
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 3:44:57 PM

Is that a side canyon of the Valle Marineris on Mars? The Sar Chasm?

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
alkarocky
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 5:42:04 PM

OBAMA PLAYS GOLF WHILE

ISIS Cheer World Cup With Decapitated Head as “Football” (Warning: Graphic Image)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, June 13, 2014, 4:56 PM

The ISIS tweeted out a photo of one of their victims saying:
“This is our football, it’s made of skin #World Cup”
>
>
>
>
>
>

The Twitter account has been shut down since posting these photos of a beheaded police chief in Iraq.
soccer ball head

The Islamists also claim to have executed 1,700 Shia soldiers on their push to the capital.
The Daily Mail reported:

Blood-thirsty jihadists are carrying out summary executions on civilians, Iraqi soldiers and police officers – including 17 in one street alone – on their warpath to Baghdad, the UN said today.

As a shocking picture of the ISIS insurgency continues to develop, the Islamist group are posting barbaric videos online with the intent of showing the world they will stop at nothing to achieve their end game.

In one, which is too graphic to publish, fighters are seen knocking on the door of a Sunni police major in the dead of night.

When he answers, they blindfold and cuff him. Then they carve off his head with a knife in his own bedroom as sweetly lilting religious hymns are played over the top.

An image of the officer’s decapitated head was tweeted with the sickening message: ‘This is our ball. It is made of skin #WorldCup’. ISIS also claims to have executed 1,700 Shia soldiers on their push for the capital.

Although this figure has not been verified, the UN today warned that hundreds of people are likely to have been killed by the fanatics since the uprising.

The terrorists claim to have murdered 1,700 Shia.

UPDATE: ISIS shoot innocent civilians for sport while driving down the highway.
(SHOCKING VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypun...p-warning-graphic-image/

alkarocky
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 5:52:13 PM

IRAQ SOON TO BE AN ISLAMIC STATE. DID OBAMA FINISH HIS GOLP GAME YET?

After Mosul, Al Qaeda seizes 38,000 sq. km of Iraqi territory, division-size armored vehicle fleet

DEBKAfile Special Report June 11, 2014, 9:10 AM (IDT)

Tags: ISIS, Al Qaeda in Iraq, Mosul, Al Qaeda Syria,

Al Qaeda's relentless advance in Iraq
Al Qaeda's relentless advance in Iraq

After occupying the oil town of Mosul in northern Iraq, Al Qaeda’s ISIS (Islamist State of Iraq and the Levant) went on to seize more slices of Nineveh province. By Wednesday, June 11, they were in control of some 38,000 sq. km. or one-tenth of Iraqi territory and 3.5 million inhabitants, around ten percent of the country’s national population.

The Islamists also took over the main crossing from Iraq to Syria at Yaaroubiyeh.

They rode out of the Mosul battle Tuesday with 260 new armored vehicles of various types – enough to equip a full division - taken booty from the Iraqi army. The roads out of the city are clogged with an estimated half a million refugees in flight from the bloodshed and chaos with no means of support.
Although he declared a national state of emergency, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has no illusions about his army standing up to the ferocious al Qaeda fighters. And indeed the tens of thousands of troops stationed in Mosul turned tail Tuesday and fled under the onslaught.

The Iraqi government has therefore started handing out firearms to civilians at special distribution centers and asked people to come and collect them.
The initial popular response was very slow. People are not prepared to confront al Qaeda and, anyway, most were happy to see the backs of the troops stationed in their areas, especially in the north. In the autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government capital of Irbil in northern Iraq, no distribution stations were to be seen.

Read debkafile’s first report on the fall of Mosul Tuesday, June 10, below

Al Qaeda in Iraq (ISIS: Islamist State of Iraq and Syria), captured the northern Iraqi oil city of Mosul, capital of Nineveh Province, Tuesday, June 10, after the Iraqi military defenders caved in and fled. Mosul is Iraq’s third largest city after Baghdad and Basra with a population of around two million.

Ministers in Nuri al-Maliki’s government have sent desperate appeals to the Obama administration for help to save Baghdad and Iraq from doom.

debkafile’s military sources report that the Iraqi army’s command facilities and bases in Mosul are ablaze and many bodies of Iraqi soldiers are lying in the town’s streets. Convoys of fleeing troops were ambushed by the invaders and destroyed.
The fall of Mosul with heavy casualties is the worst disaster suffered by the Iraqi army in its feeble attempts to fend off the deep inroads Al Qaeda has been making in the country for more than a year. ISIS now controls two major Iraqi cities, after capturing Fallujah earlier this year, has overrun parts of Ramadi and Tikrit, as well as eastern provinces bordering on Iran, Diyala province and parts of the town Baquba, where just Tuesday, 20 people were killed in two explosions.

The loss to Islamist terrorists of Mosul, home to Arab, Assyrian, Christian, Turcoman and Kurdish minorities - and the site of Old Testament prophets such as Jonah - is critical for six additional reasons outlined here by debkafile’s counter-terror and military sources:

1. Mosul’s conquest gives ISIS the key to the highway to Baghdad, enabling its fighters to advance on the capital from three directions: the west from Fallujah and Ramadi, the east from Diyala and now the north, from Mosul.

2. ISIS can merge its Iraqi and Syrian fronts and move its forces freely between them.
3. Mosul straddles the two banks of the vital Tigris-Euphratest river system shared by Iraq, Turkey, Syria and Iran. The Iraqi Islamists now have their hand on its flow.
4. With Mosul’s capture, Bakr Al-Baghdadi, commander of ISIS, had taken a flying leap towards his avowed goal of establishing an independent Islamist state in the heart of the Middle East. No army has been able or willing to stem his steady advance, including the United States, although his state would present a direct threat to Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey and Israel.

5. Mosul is a vital link in Iraq’s northern oil trade; one third of its exported crude is pumped past this city from Kirkuk and it also has a refinery.
6. Iran and Hizballah face a second front in Syria opened by Al Qaeda from Iraq. To save their proudest strategic gains in Syria, Tehran will have to send troops into Iraq to save Baghdad from falling to the Islamists, or else see Syria falling into another abyss, this one of vicious Sunni-Shiite warfare.

http://www.debka.com/art...e-armored-vehicle-fleet-
mjfrog2010
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:45:28 PM

PERHAPS THEY WILL JUST KILL OFF HALF OF THEIR POPULATION!?! ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SILENTLY WHILE WE 'WATCHED' THE SCANDALS AND INVESTIGATED,,, BOTH WERE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT,,,BUT ONE WAS 'HIDDEN' FROM US UNTIL IT CAN BE HID NO MORE!?! NOW THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER,,,FIGHT OUR OWN GOVT HERE,,CLOSE OUR BORDERS HERE,,AND START 'FIXING' OUR OWN COUNTRY,,FIRST!! BEFORE WE CAN EVER AGAIN 'HELP' ANY OTHER COUNTRY AND ALLYS,,,WE HAVE TO FIRST TAKE BACK OUR CONSTITUTION AND OUR OWN GOVT!! IMPEACH THE LIAR IN CHIEF,,IMMEDIATELY!! SOME THINK WE MIGHT NEED A COUP OF OUR OWN AT THIS POINT,,,WE HAVE A GOVT THAT IS UNFAIR,,UNPOPULAR,,AND NOT DOING ITS JOB,,NOT EVEN STOPPING AN INVASION OF THE SOUTHERN BORDER OF OUR OWN COUNTRY AS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CENTRAL AMERICAN KIDS, ADULTS,,AND FOREIGNERS OF EVERY KIND ARE BROUGHT TO THAT BORDER AND THE DRUG CARTELS ARE LINED UP ON THAT BORDER,,,TO 'FIGHT' US IF WE TRY TO STOP THEM!?! DO NOT LOOK AWAY FROM THIS ONE,,,WE ARE BEING INVADED,,,AND IT IS THE DRUG LORDS THAT ARE IN OUR FACE AND READY TO GO TO WAR WITH US,,IF AND WHEN WE DO TRY TO STOP IT!! DONT BE DISTRACTED ABOUT SOMETHING THAT OBAMA HAS SCREWED UP SO BAD THAT THERE ARE NO GOOD ANSWERS,,,WORRY ABOUT OUR 'INVASION' AND OUR PROBLEMS HERE,,,DONT LOOK AWAY,,,STAND UP!! AND ASK WHAT YOUR PRESIDENT IS 'THINKING ABOUT' ON THE GOLF COURSE,,,NONE OF THE ABOVE PROBLEMS,,,HE IS PLAYING A 'SERIOUS' GAME OF GOLF!?!?!ThumbDown ThumbDown Cursing Scared Cursing ThumbDown ThumbDown
alkarocky
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 3:29:15 AM

HORROR! Bloody ISIS MASS EXECUTION in a Ditch Near Tikrit (PHOTOS)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, June 15, 2014, 1:10 AM

ISIS forces reportedly murdered hundreds of “security forces” near Tikrit this week.

The Islamist group ISIS loaded the “security forces” on at least one truck.
ISIS truck
If you look at the picture you’ll notice the “security forces” were dressed in pedestrian clothes.

Here is another load of Iraqi prisoners in a different truck.
ISIS truck men
@khalidalsubaie

The prisoners were then led to a ditch outside Tikrit.
led to ditch ISIS
(The Standard)

The victims were slaughtered like animals in a ditch.
mass grave ISIS

Here’s another view of the ISIS slaughter.
The prisoners were sprayed with bullets and left to die.
tikrit mass grave ISIS
What savages.

The Austrian reported on the ISIS mass executions (translated):

The images show how hundreds of people are transported on trucks to their execution. Then they are by armed masked to an obviously uninhabited area driven where they have to lie down side by side with his face to the ground. Then it is seen as a fighter of the ISIS goes along the row with a machine gun and shoots one after another. There are dozens of images, but the majority is too brutal to publish it.

Even before the days claimed ISIS to have captured when taking Mosul 4,500 Iraqi soldiers. The 3000 including Sunnis should be freed, according to ISIS Propaganda, 1700 Shiites, however, had been executed. With the images now published on an official ISIS-channel, the terror group apparently wants to provide the proof. The claims of the radical Islamic group can not be independently verified. Similarly, the place of execution, which is supposed to act according to jihadist propaganda to the province of Salah ad-Din.

http://www.thegatewaypun...itch-near-tikrit-photos/
nova
#15 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:08:44 PM

I could have sworn that obama was gonna fix all the stuff in Iraq that Bush screwed up.
But no one takes him to task for it.
“If you want to piss off a conservative, lie to him.
If you want to piss off a liberal, tell the truth.”

The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of of the tyrant

"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy; Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery" ... Winston Churchill

TRUTH....it's the NEW hate speech. "During times of universal deceit, telling the TRUTH becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

““Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered.
And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped.
Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”...George Orwell, “1984”
alkarocky
#16 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:13:29 PM

ISIS HAS A NEW MAP.
BREAKING: ISIS Terrorists Slap & Abuse Captured Iraqi Soldiers in Latest Video

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, June 15, 2014, 10:17 AM

The ISIS released this proposed map of the Mideast this weekend.
isis borders
NasserQatarsat

ISIS terrorists released video of captured Iraqi soldiers. In the video the ISIS member slaps and abuses the men sitting on the ground.

The ISIS later released a second video of the same prisoners.

It’s not clear if these were actual Iraqi soldier or just captives forced to wear Iraqi military uniforms.

http://www.thegatewaypun...oldiers-in-latest-video/
rrivello
#17 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 4:32:46 PM

good. let em continue.ya'll fail to understand that the only way to stop this crap is to show the world what they are. let em kill each other. when they have managed to pretty much destroyed each other and their countries? why then let em all just fade away.
alkarocky
#18 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 9:51:35 PM

ISIS ADVANCES – BAGHDAD AIRPORT UNDER ASSAULT (Photos)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, June 15, 2014, 7:34 PM

ISIS TERRORISTS BEGIN ASSAULT ON BAGHDAD—

Baghdad International Airport under Assault–

Here’s a new image reportedly of an explosion at the Baghdad airport.

The Battle for Baghdad has begun…

Camp Taji is under assault.

100 US Marines, US Army personnel have arrived to reinforce the American Embassy in Baghdad at State Dept request.

ISIS has begun assault on Taji base, north of Baghdad! One of the largest bases in #Iraq. Via @ghazishami
camp taji

http://www.thegatewaypun...d-airport-under-assault/
cheriq
#19 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 11:40:45 AM

rrivello wrote:
good. let em continue.ya'll fail to understand that the only way to stop this crap is to show the world what they are. let em kill each other. when they have managed to pretty much destroyed each other and their countries? why then let em all just fade away.

Yep. If they all fall under the restrictive Sharia law, THEN they will get the chutzpah to rebel.