Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

479 Pages «<475476477478479>
Beer Options
fishnet
#9521 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2019 8:57:26 PM

It is only one duck...dubbed 'shakey'. My daughter named it, claimed it...never argue with a woman...even though I did all the work.........hello chucko...

Avoid plumbing

Pray for the nation, pray for the military, pray for those who up hold the law, pray for your neighbors, pray for all of us...
alkarocky
#9522 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2019 10:09:22 PM

Beer lovers look away now...
Oh the humanity! AND NOT ONE DUCK

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ubQzl_1565127011
fishnet
#9523 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2019 6:53:33 PM

good luck explaining that one...whoa
fishnet
#9524 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 6:37:54 PM

Monday racing to the end of the month...I'm not ready...the annual pellet gun shoot out is approaching way to quick. Labor day means ribs off the barbi, potato salad mountain, and monster size pot of chili beans. Lots to be attended too before the event. I need a cold one...it eases the pain.

The weather has been miserable but it is not freezing cold...hallelujah, hallelujah.

The ducks and chickens have been hit and miss; still more than we can eat...we will see.

Keep praying.
mjfrog2010
#9525 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 11:59:22 PM

TIS THE SEASON FOR MAKING 'MASH' IF YOU KNOW HOW. I DONT LIKE IT,,DONT MAKE IT,,BUT I HAVE THE BEES AND HONEY THAT MAKE IT. DEFINITELY A 'TASTE' ALL ITS OWN. WE GOT ENOUGH HONEY LAST YEAR TO MAKE TWO BATCHS,,FOR THOSE THAT WANTED TO MAKE IT,,ALCOHAL CONTENT,,LOW IN COMPARISON TO ,,,,OTHER THINGS THAT CAN BE MADE EASILY, LIKE WINE AND OTHER DRINKS..BEES COST NEXT TO NOTHING BUT SELLING THE HONEY IS PROFITABLE. EATING IT PURE IS A TREAT ALSO.
fishnet
#9526 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 10:20:26 PM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
TIS THE SEASON FOR MAKING 'MASH' IF YOU KNOW HOW. I DONT LIKE IT,,DONT MAKE IT,,BUT I HAVE THE BEES AND HONEY THAT MAKE IT. DEFINITELY A 'TASTE' ALL ITS OWN. WE GOT ENOUGH HONEY LAST YEAR TO MAKE TWO BATCHS,,FOR THOSE THAT WANTED TO MAKE IT,,ALCOHAL CONTENT,,LOW IN COMPARISON TO ,,,,OTHER THINGS THAT CAN BE MADE EASILY, LIKE WINE AND OTHER DRINKS..BEES COST NEXT TO NOTHING BUT SELLING THE HONEY IS PROFITABLE. EATING IT PURE IS A TREAT ALSO.

Hey sweet that is mead not mash...how strong it is; how much honey did you use and what kind of fruit did you use? A Viking drink that can be gentle or skull knocker...sweet and easy to drink and the ladies seem to choose it over the hard stuff...except for Southern Comfort.

Remember your neighbor and pray........I love all of you and you are part of my prayers

mjfrog2010
#9527 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2019 8:47:22 PM

CORRECT , IT IS MEAD,,,AND THE PEOPLE WHO USED OUR HONEY,,GOT IT JUST RIGHT THIS TIME. ITS ONLY THE SECOND BATCH. 'WE DID NOT MAKE IT", SERIOUSLY,,WE DIDNT, BUT WE RAISED THE HONEY WHICH IS A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE IN ITSELF!! I DONT DRINK BEER,,MEAD,,NOR MOONSHINE,,,ONLY MIXED DRINKS AND THEN VERY RARELY.
fishnet
#9528 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2019 10:07:08 PM

Been awhile...between being sick and other crazy adventures life got away from me. Took a trip to see my daughter and her husband and children. Not that simple...grew a beard and wore a uniform to deliver a coffee table that had been promised...good neighbor Jimmy was my coconspirator. No she did not recognize me; fake accent, bumbling attitude, and then awake up call...Dad? Dad? Tears and hugs and disbelief...cold beer and we were out of there. California to Virginia, 6000 miles round trip...last hurrah.
Saw much, don't give away this country...it is beautiful

pray for one another and for the nation...and if you have a few moments pray for me.
alkarocky
#9529 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2019 10:27:09 PM

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK IN ONE PIECE.

NOTHING MUCH HERE LATELY BUT YOU DID MISS THIS WASTE OF GOOD BEER.

THE HORROR.

Heineken Load Wasted..

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=RL3c_1571425616
cenb
#9530 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 2:09:29 AM

fishnet wrote:
Been awhile...between being sick and other crazy adventures life got away from me. Took a trip to see my daughter and her husband and children. Not that simple...grew a beard and wore a uniform to deliver a coffee table that had been promised...good neighbor Jimmy was my coconspirator. No she did not recognize me; fake accent, bumbling attitude, and then awake up call...Dad? Dad? Tears and hugs and disbelief...cold beer and we were out of there. California to Virginia, 6000 miles round trip...last hurrah.

pray for one another and for the nation...and if you have a few moments pray for me.

What a sweet story - I love the way you surprised your daughter!
I am a believer in prayer, you and yours will be in mine.

Mwalacavage
#9531 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 11:53:09 PM

cenb wrote:
fishnet wrote:

What a sweet story - I love the way you surprised your daughter!
I am a believer in prayer, you and yours will be in mine.

Wonderful!

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
dmccollom
#9532 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 10:44:30 AM

Hey fFROG,
I understand I am just a Dumb DemLib, stupid farmer from Republican WV, but just how do ya 'raise honey'? How do ya plant it? Do ya need bee fertilizer? How often do ya water it? How/when do ya harvest it? I know ya said it's a "whole new experience in itself", but please let us know what ya did to 'raise the honey'. My mind is racing toward some kind of sexy dance and sireen song....

mjfrog2010 wrote:
CORRECT , IT IS MEAD,,,AND THE PEOPLE WHO USED OUR HONEY,,GOT IT JUST RIGHT THIS TIME. ITS ONLY THE SECOND BATCH. 'WE DID NOT MAKE IT", SERIOUSLY,,WE DIDNT, BUT WE RAISED THE HONEY WHICH IS A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE IN ITSELF!! I DONT DRINK BEER,,MEAD,,NOR MOONSHINE,,,ONLY MIXED DRINKS AND THEN VERY RARELY.

When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
fishnet
#9533 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 3:28:31 AM

alkarocky wrote:
GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK IN ONE PIECE.

NOTHING MUCH HERE LATELY BUT YOU DID MISS THIS WASTE OF GOOD BEER.

THE HORROR.

Heineken Load Wasted..

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=RL3c_1571425616

Al I'm not much of a fan, of that particular beer...still glad though, to see someone stand up the surviving soldier.
Thank the rest of you for your prayers. No time like the present to say a few more. Now it is time for bed.........
mjfrog2010
#9534 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2019 1:52:15 AM

JUST AN FYI FOR DMC,,,,YOU DO PLANT FOWERS AND GRAINS ACCORDING TO THE TYPE TASTE YOU WANT. NOW,,BACK TO THE 'BEER' THREAD,,,TAKE A NAP AND PERHAPS YOU WONT BE POSTING ON SUBJECTS NOT RELEVANT TO THE THREAD.
martin52sharrett
#9535 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:13:56 PM

I sure hope and pray Fish has alot of beer for Thanksgiving
alkarocky
#9536 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:30:34 PM

ok. I haven't had any beer (yet)today.

checked my computer to see if was in the right time zone. yep

must be some kind of time warp to a time long ago or is that really you MARTIN? Laugh
martin52sharrett
#9537 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 8:47:10 PM

alkarocky wrote:
ok. I haven't had any beer (yet)today.

checked my computer to see if was in the right time zone. yep

must be some kind of time warp to a time long ago or is that really you MARTIN? Laugh

sure is alkarocky...since you have not had a beer today...catch up...and have a blessed day
fishnet
#9538 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 7:06:13 PM

Had a couple Hamm's and just enjoyed the sun...time seems to pass so fast...and your voices are precious in the interim...Martin you are in my prayers along with your family. Have faith and God will answer. Love and you will be loved.

Remember when you could rock it?...that was God given...and every now and again you get that feeling and a hip slips out and rolls back and rolls out for seconds...music playing and your feet restless...you're smiling and there is an interruption and time stands there smiling at you.

Pray for the nation and for one another and for me..........I'm praying for you...pray for Guy.
martin52sharrett
#9539 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:40:46 AM

fishnet wrote:
Had a couple Hamm's and just enjoyed the sun...time seems to pass so fast...and your voices are precious in the interim...Martin you are in my prayers along with your family. Have faith and God will answer. Love and you will be loved.

Remember when you could rock it?...that was God given...and every now and again you get that feeling and a hip slips out and rolls back and rolls out for seconds...music playing and your feet restless...you're smiling and there is an interruption and time stands there smiling at you.

Pray for the nation and for one another and for me..........I'm praying for you...pray for Guy.

good to know you are having a couple of beers Fish...What is up for Guy?Spent Veterans Day without my free meal again...No way to get anywhere...Oh well...Of course you have been in my prayers...Always have been...Just have not had anything to report...So have gotten through this time best I could...Have really changed the looks of this house from a rental back into a home again in preperation of my wife coming...Sent Firebird some news of that...I can only pray that Guy and Fish are having a beer for me because right now I need a BATTLESHIP full of moonshine...Though I will refrain from that by the GRACE of my loving Lord Jesus the Christ...God bless you Fish and all beer drinkers
fishnet
#9540 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:32:27 PM

Weather here is too nice to discuss. Flip flops, T shirt, shorts. Yes I am drinking beer.

Politics: pray don't be angry; pray...pray for the will of God...His plan is beyond us.

Chickens and ducks are still in limbo when it comes to eggs, with the exception of one French duck who will produce her fruit at least every other day. Life is full of surprises waiting for us to capture the moment...lone coyote or band, dogs rushing to the fence throating their authority, ducks and chickens fleeing to the coupe; old man fires a shotgun and all is back to normal as fall slides into Thanksgiving. Wind is picking the leaves from the cottonwood, firewood is being stacked as are the years behind me.

I love all of you...be of good will to each other
479 Pages «<475476477478479>