Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

5 Pages <1234>»
I DO HOPE OUR FRIEND MARTIN HAS FOUND SAFE SHELTER. Options
martin52sharrett
#21 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2013 7:42:49 PM

I have had a facebook page even before I had copper....My old page was my name but my wife changed it to Kuya Martvil PinoyMe....Got some great pictures and videos there...The world is what the world is and hit has not changed one little bit before BC or after AD.The only thing we are good at is doing all the most henious crimes on the face of the earth MUCH FASTER.Now does EVERYONE do these things.Well,who do we worship???No matter what religion,creed,color,sex,height,weight.Until a man or woman is willing to clean up his own house.There is NEVER any use sticking your nose else where.I am doing the best I can here Tsundell.I have even succeded in a few godly ways I pray.But Solomon knows the truth and so do I.It is all meaningless as the world is as the world does.OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
Now of course most see this as us being advanced and technologically advancedjavascript:insertsmiley('Brick wall%20','/Forum/images/emoticons/eusa_wall.gif'wink.I wonder if our pathetic little EGOS have anything to do with this.Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
South Sudan is rich in oil.That is what enabled them to become who they are and were and ever will be.Africa is tribes as much of the world is.Countries only basically exist in a few parts of the world.No matter what,where,how,or when man puts lines on God's creation that has no lines at all.So until some space craft sends me back pictures of God's creation in blues and greens red and orange yellow and purple.I know for sure I am basically an IDIOT.Taught by idiots to continue our idiotism.Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Beaudro
#22 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2013 10:38:12 PM

Martin,
I'm glad to see you back and doin' well.

What you tryin'to show us?
I cut and GOOGLED the gobbledegook from your last post and it opened up a identical post like your last.
martin52sharrett
#23 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2013 5:53:55 AM

Beaudro wrote:
Martin,
I'm glad to see you back and doin' well.

What you tryin'to show us?
I cut and GOOGLED the gobbledegook from your last post and it opened up a identical post like your last.

Huh,well you got me confused Beaudro...One thing for sure it is not the first time though.You AIN'T gettin no virgin hereScared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared
martin52sharrett
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2013 3:56:45 AM

Welp folks,it is 4:54 PM here Christmas Eve.MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.I am going out and hunt that fat man down with the red suit and steal ALL the gifts before he gets to the other side of the world...Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Beaudro
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2013 12:52:23 PM

IF you miss him, we're ready for him

tsundell
#26 Posted : Wednesday, December 25, 2013 3:28:42 AM

Nice try but that's the X47B, it's an experimental remote bomber launching from the my daughter's boat. It's not an interceptor/fighter. LOL LOL LOL
martin52sharrett
#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 31, 2013 4:36:54 AM

Beaudro wrote:
IF you miss him, we're ready for him

WOW!!! I wonder where I can order one or two of those...China is still here stealing our fish.What a great country China...Has all the money and cannot feed it's own people....GO FIGURE!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
tsundell
#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 01, 2014 1:54:24 AM

China, what a great country. Has all the money and refuses to turn their population into consumers. Their approach is a lot more subversive than North Korea's but the result is the same.

I've been privileged to meet other engineers from China over the years. The one thing I have been told concerning dining out is to never order the dishes you see other people eating. Anything the other patrons leave on their plates will reused and served to the next person( s ) to order that particular dish.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
martin52sharrett
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 01, 2014 8:10:03 AM

tsundell wrote:
China, what a great country. Has all the money and refuses to turn their population into consumers. Their approach is a lot more subversive than North Korea's but the result is the same.

I've been privileged to meet other engineers from China over the years. The one thing I have been told concerning dining out is to never order the dishes you see other people eating. Anything the other patrons leave on their plates will reused and served to the next person( s ) to order that particular dish.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

So you know...I think they are about to explode as to me all they are doing is expressing their desperation.Like I have already said.Western business men did not take Hong Kong lightly.And China was set up and slaughtered financially no different then what western business men did to the Native Americans.It is all just a game to them.But of course here the fish is a little higher.Hurts me just a little while the poor starve.What makes me really laugh is Philippnos that call their government corrupt.There is no one in the world more corrupt than the people themselves.I would like to see the figures of Red Horse that is bought with relief money for housing.I even heard some dis-abled veteran up in Manila crying around that he was some victim of Yolanda.What a joke.But it is the world and the world does as it does over and over into stupidity.Everything is geared to GET RICH QUICK...
alkarocky
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:45:45 AM

I DO HOPE MARTIN IS NOT AROUND THIS.
BE SAFE FRIEND.

Volcano Aftermath

Philippines ' Mayon volcano zone. Residents in a radius of 8 kilometres around the volcano have been evacuated.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/...3939#7FGmkQ2qGKo2K0jl.99
cheriq
#31 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:26:43 AM

alkarocky wrote:
BE SAFE FRIEND.

Volcano Aftermath

Philippines ' Mayon volcano zone. Residents in a radius of 8 kilometres around the volcano have been evacuated.

Checked - your link leads to news on Oregon fire.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

alkarocky
#32 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:54:44 PM

cheriq wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
BE SAFE FRIEND.

Volcano Aftermath

Checked - your link leads to news on Oregon fire.

WELL THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON THAT GOOF. (I MUST HAVE BEEN ASLEEP AT THE COMPUTER.

I AM NOT SURE WHERE I DID FIND THAT LINE (
Philippines ' Mayon volcano zone. Residents in a radius of 8 kilometres around the volcano have been evacuated.)

NO TIME NOW TO LOOK BUT WILL TRY LATER.Blushing

=========================================================================================
=========================================================================================

found this line at liveleak site from poster who put up that first info about this issue,

"Apologies for incorrect information earlier, my sources were incorrect."

===========================================================================================
===========================================================================================

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/...ts=1#g0blaVLkKw35qExv.99
mjfrog2010
#33 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 1:05:27 PM

I DO HOPE THAT MARTIN AND HIS WIFE AND HER FAMILY ARE SAFE,,WILL PRAY FOR THEM. FROM THE FEW POSTS I HAVE READ FROM MARTIN,,,THE PHILLIPINES CAN BE A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE IN MANY WAYS,,,BUT HE SEEMS TO BE VERY HAPPY THERE,,,AND HE WAS NOT HAPPY HERE,,,HIS LIFE HAS CHANGED VERY MUCH FOR THE 'GOOD' FOR HIM SINCE HE WENT THERE. GOOD LUCK MARTIN,,,STAY SAFE.
alkarocky
#34 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:03:30 PM

Asia & Pacific

Lava flows from Philippine volcano, thousands flee

Philippine military personnel help residents evacuate from their village in Camalig town, Albay province as authorities imposed a forced evacuation of residents due to Mayon volcano's imminent eruption. (Charism Sayat/AFP/Getty Images) (Charism Sayat/AFP/Getty Images)

By Associated Press September 16

MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines’ most active volcano belched out huge lava fragments that rolled about a kilometer (half a mile) down its slope in an ongoing gentle eruption, prompting authorities to evacuate thousands of villagers, officials said Tuesday.

The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology raised the alert level for Mount Mayon, warning that a “hazardous eruption” is possible within weeks. Increased restiveness was recorded overnight, including the ejection of glowing rocks from the summit and dozens of low-frequency volcanic earthquakes.

Ad

Molten lava has accumulated at the top of the 2,460-meter (8,070-foot) volcano’s crater, creating a glow in the night sky that sparked both awe and fear among spectators.

“It’s already erupting, but not explosive,” said Renato Solidum, who heads the government volcano monitoring agency. “Currently, the activity is just lava coming down. If there is an explosion, all sides of the volcano are threatened.”

Volcanologist Ed Laguerta said he saw huge glowing lava fragments and super-hot boulders rolling down from Mayon’s crater late Monday, when thick clouds parted and revealed the volcano’s summit. He said the fragments could be seen from as far as 12 kilometers (7 miles) away.

Mount Mayon, a popular tourist site known for its near-perfect cone, lies in coconut-producing Albay province, about 340 kilometers (210 miles) southeast of Manila.

Albay Gov. Joey Salceda ordered the evacuation of up to 12,000 residents within an 8-kilometer (5-mile) radius of the volcano’s crater. Villagers within 6 kilometers (4 miles) of the volcano, which the government has declared a permanent no-go danger zone, face mandatory evacuation.

Advertisement

Disaster-response officials convened an emergency meeting Tuesday to map out steps to avert casualties. They have been concerned over a brewing storm in the Pacific that might hit the country, including Albay, in a few days, adding possible deadly volcanic mudflows called “lahar” to their worries.

“Thousands have been evacuated since last night,” Cedric Daep, a safety officer in Albay, said by phone.

Mayor Herbie Aguas said his farming town of Santo Domingo, among the closest to the volcano, has a frightening legacy from Mayon. The volcano nearly wiped out the municipality’s entire population in an 1897 eruption with pyroclastic flows — superheated gas and volcanic debris that race down the slopes at high speeds, vaporizing everything in their path.

Ad

“We are praying that it would not be the worst-case scenario,” Aguas said, adding that nearly 4,000 of the 40,000 residents in his town who live within a government-declared danger zone had started to evacuate to safer areas.

The volcano has erupted 50 times in the last 500 years, sometimes violently, endangering thousands of poor villagers who insist on living or farming in the government-declared permanent danger zone.

Villagers living near the volcano have erected huge white crosses at the entrance of their neighborhoods, hoping they will protect them from harm.

On May 7, 2013, the volcano suddenly spewed ash, killing five climbers, including three Germans, who had ventured near the summit despite warnings of possible danger.

http://www.washingtonpos...-b82a3e67b762_story.html
ixoye_8
#35 Posted : Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:57:57 PM

my prayers are with him and his family ..

I bet he has prayed to God in Jesus' name, and Mary and all the saints by now Pray Pray
cheriq
#36 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 12:51:05 PM

alkarocky wrote:

Asia & Pacific

Lava flows from Philippine volcano, thousands flee

Thanks for the update. I have family there. But, they are not in that area.

I, too, hope Martin's area is not involved.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

alkarocky
#37 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 6:51:54 PM

more bad news from Philippines.

Tens of thousands homeless after flooding in Philippines

At least three people have been killed after heavy tropical rains caused widespread flooding in the Philippines. One of the dead was a two year old girl

Tens of thousands of people in the capital Manilla have been displaced and thousands fled, escaping with what they could carry.

Forecasters said nearly a month’s worth of rain fell overnight as people slept. Many were trapped in their homes.

Tropical storm Fung Wong landed with gusts of up to 100 kph.

Dozens of domestic flights were cancelled and international flights were diverted to other airports.

Last week Typhoon Kalmaegi hit the same area killing eight people and displacing more than 300,000.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/...1306#2tX4kp64XqvaXLj7.99
cheriq
#38 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 7:26:41 PM

Pray

cfirebird65
#39 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 2:42:33 AM

alkarocky wrote:

BE SAFE FRIEND.

Volcano Aftermath

Be at peace, alkarocky!

Martin is back.

He just posted on the Catholic thread, Post #646.

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

martin52sharrett
#40 Posted : Friday, November 07, 2014 10:05:06 AM

Everything is fine here.I just stay locked up in my apartment.I live in a rather safe place here as the landlord's Dad is bedridden in a downstairs apartment.I go out only early in the morning when all the drug addict criminals are sleeping.They got to sleep sometime.Just remember.All these terrorists are in every college town in the world.Some how some way crime has to be addressed.If I was the President here I would declare Martial Law in a heart beat minute.Troops in my home eating my food I think I could live with.Terrorism none of us can live with.
5 Pages <1234>»