Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

5 Pages «<2345>
I DO HOPE OUR FRIEND MARTIN HAS FOUND SAFE SHELTER. Options
martin52sharrett
#61 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 11:04:28 AM

Well today since my neighbor was kind enough to take my money and get me two bags of salt since he works at Walmart anyhow.I went out early this morning and got salt down everywhere I could.Hopefully so no human beings will fall and break their neck.Now I am just waiting for some liberal to sue me because maybe they got some salt on their 10 million dollar tennis shoes.And then maybe the liberals can have another protest because the salt I used was white.That should give them another excuse to go around and loot loot loot and complain complain complain
martin52sharrett
#62 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 7:57:25 PM

anyways...I now have the keys to my very first house in America...any and all are welcome at my door and lunch is on me....but of course though you have to know how to conduct yourself like a quest in my house...no matter who or what you think of yourself....so of course the line to my door will be small because too many think they are what they are not and live their whole lives pretending
ixoye_8
#63 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 8:08:12 PM

martin52sharrett wrote:
anyways...I now have the keys to my very first house in America...any and all are welcome at my door and lunch is on me....but of course though you have to know how to conduct yourself like a quest in my house...no matter who or what you think of yourself....so of course the line to my door will be small because too many think they are what they are not and live their whole lives pretending

TRUE THAT .. SAME IN MY HOUSE ..
I LIVE BY: I TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY TREAT ME ..
IF YOU WANT TO BE RESPECTED, DO NOT DISRESPECT ME ..
ixoye_8
#64 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 8:14:04 PM

martin52sharrett wrote:
Well today since my neighbor was kind enough to take my money and get me two bags of salt since he works at Walmart anyhow.I went out early this morning and got salt down everywhere I could.Hopefully so no human beings will fall and break their neck.Now I am just waiting for some liberal to sue me because maybe they got some salt on their 10 million dollar tennis shoes.And then maybe the liberals can have another protest because the salt I used was white.That should give them another excuse to go around and loot loot loot and complain complain complain

I DONT WAIT FOR HARD RIGHTIES TO SUE ME ..
BUT IF THEY DID, I WOULD COUNTER SUE THEM ..
EVEN IF IT WAS TRUMP IN HIS 500 MILLION GOLF SHOES ..
THEN I WOULD PRESS CHARGES FOR TRESPASSING ..

MY GUESS IS THE HARD RIGHTIES WOULD MAKE DEATH THREATS AND CALL ME A GAY/BLACK/ALIEN LOVER .. WHICH THEY THINK GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO DESTROY PROPERTY AND STEAL FROM ME .. AND THEN WHINE ABOUT IT Laugh
martin52sharrett
#65 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:23:49 PM

ixoye_8 wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:

TRUE THAT .. SAME IN MY HOUSE ..
I LIVE BY: I TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY TREAT ME ..
IF YOU WANT TO BE RESPECTED, DO NOT DISRESPECT ME ..

Amen...everything I fought for that I believe in for everyone...the right to be law abiding and pay your own bills
martin52sharrett
#66 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 10:29:43 PM

[/quote]

I DONT WAIT FOR HARD RIGHTIES TO SUE ME ..
BUT IF THEY DID, I WOULD COUNTER SUE THEM ..
EVEN IF IT WAS TRUMP IN HIS 500 MILLION GOLF SHOES ..
THEN I WOULD PRESS CHARGES FOR TRESPASSING ..

MY GUESS IS THE HARD RIGHTIES WOULD MAKE DEATH THREATS AND CALL ME A GAY/BLACK/ALIEN LOVER .. WHICH THEY THINK GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO DESTROY PROPERTY AND STEAL FROM ME .. AND THEN WHINE ABOUT IT Laugh
[/quote]
my experience in life is a little different from yours...my experience in life that it is liberals who are too lazy to have any control over their own children and sue people just because they have a swimming pool.it is a liberal view that you have no responsibility for yourself...it is a liberal view that the law is wrong so they have every right to disobey it...People who break the law are criminals...end of story...
Mwalacavage
#67 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2018 11:50:22 PM

I am rather impressed with a law firm ad I am hearing recently....it seems that if you fell for some con and wired the con artist money via Western Union...somehow Western Union owes you a refund.

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
martin52sharrett
#68 Posted : Saturday, January 20, 2018 9:14:41 AM

Mwalacavage wrote:
I am rather impressed with a law firm ad I am hearing recently....it seems that if you fell for some con and wired the con artist money via Western Union...somehow Western Union owes you a refund.

interesting...but still at what time is the con held accountable for his her actions...we have enough laws...it is time for enforcement...not only for the cons but also for those paid to go around and start trouble everywhere....which is every single protest anywhere
martin52sharrett
#69 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 7:12:07 PM

finally got moved into my new house
alkarocky
#70 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2018 7:19:17 PM

martin52sharrett wrote:

THOUGHT MAYBE YOU MOVED SOUTH TO WARMER WEATHER.
GALD YOUR STILL AROUND.ThumbsUp
ixoye_8
#71 Posted : Saturday, March 24, 2018 12:50:23 AM

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL AND VERY PEACEFUL DAY TODAY ..
martin52sharrett
#72 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2018 2:10:30 PM

alkarocky wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:

thanks alkarocky....warmer weather would be great but just hanging it out here
martin52sharrett
#73 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2018 8:56:33 PM

martin52sharrett wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:

actually my wife goes to Manila the 25th to apply for her visa the 26th...pray all goes well for her
alkarocky
#74 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2018 9:09:10 PM

martin52sharrett wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:

actually my wife goes to Manila the 25th to apply for her visa the 26th...pray all goes well for her

WILL BE PRAYING ALL GOES WELL.Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray
martin52sharrett
#75 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:24:01 AM

r[/quote]

[/quote]
thanks alkarocky...just know my wife's visa application was dis-approved...they gave no explanation only that they thought she would not return...that is the only excuse they needed...so once again it is I who am treated like a criminal without a shred of truth while at the same time it is immigration officiers who have done everything possible to bring every member of MS-13 here...I have nothing to hide but they have to protect themselves by attacking innocent people because they have plenty to hide
Mwalacavage
#76 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:34:33 AM

For some reason we have an absurd immigration policy with the Philippines...I remember we had a very hard time even having officers of a company that did some of our company's work on a contract basis even come visit! Weird....

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
alkarocky
#77 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:11:55 AM

martin52sharrett wrote:
r

[/quote]
thanks alkarocky...just know my wife's visa application was dis-approved...they gave no explanation only that they thought she would not return...that is the only excuse they needed...so once again it is I who am treated like a criminal without a shred of truth while at the same time it is immigration officiers who have done everything possible to bring every member of MS-13 here...I have nothing to hide but they have to protect themselves by attacking innocent people because they have plenty to hide[/quote]

I realize you most likely have been there but try the red cross. again and again and again.

keep reminding them you are a veteran.

never give up. still praying.Pray Pray Pray

cheriq
#78 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:17:24 PM

alkarocky wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:
r

thanks alkarocky...just know my wife's visa application was dis-approved...they gave no explanation only that they thought she would not return...that is the only excuse they needed...so once again it is I who am treated like a criminal without a shred of truth while at the same time it is immigration officiers who have done everything possible to bring every member of MS-13 here...I have nothing to hide but they have to protect themselves by attacking innocent people because they have plenty to hide[/quote]

I realize you most likely have been there but try the red cross. again and again and again.

keep reminding them you are a veteran.

never give up. still praying.Pray Pray Pray

[/quote]

--------------------------------------
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Immigration under Trump: A Review of Policy Shifts in the Year Since the Election

https://www.migrationpol...ump-review-policy-shifts

Appointed by trump, Lee Francis Cissna, The director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, eliminated the words “nation of immigrants” from his agency's mission statement.

Cissna unveiled a new vision for the agency, changing its long-standing mission statement from this:

USCIS secures America’s promise as a nation of immigrants by providing accurate and useful information to our customers, granting immigration and citizenship benefits, promoting an awareness and understanding of citizenship, and ensuring the integrity of our immigration system.

To this:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services administers the nation’s lawful immigration system, safeguarding its integrity and promise by efficiently and fairly adjudicating requests for immigration benefits while protecting Americans, securing the homeland, and honoring our values.

Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

martin52sharrett
#79 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 5:10:31 PM

thanks cheriq,,,,actually my next step will be to my Doctor at the VA to see if I can get myself declared a medical emergency...that takes it over an immigration officier's head....good thing I moved to Kentucky...but for the advice of the Red Cross will probably be next...but I will tell you the truth...the way the game is played you just have to have a lawyer...lawyers wrote the laws and only they understand them...when any private person calls immigration you get put on hold for hours....well lawyers have numbers they do not get put on hold because no way could they charge their clients enough to sit on hold all day...it is just a game and it is no ones fault but my own because as a man I actually allowed myself to believe I could do this.WRONG
cheriq
#80 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2018 6:35:34 PM

martin52sharrett wrote:
thanks cheriq,,,,actually my next step will be to my Doctor at the VA to see if I can get myself declared a medical emergency...that takes it over an immigration officier's head....good thing I moved to Kentucky...but for the advice of the Red Cross will probably be next...but I will tell you the truth...the way the game is played you just have to have a lawyer...lawyers wrote the laws and only they understand them...when any private person calls immigration you get put on hold for hours....well lawyers have numbers they do not get put on hold because no way could they charge their clients enough to sit on hold all day...it is just a game and it is no ones fault but my own because as a man I actually allowed myself to believe I could do this.WRONG

Actually, I'm surprised. I thought that marriage insured that a citizen could bring one's spouse here. Those young Filipino boys sure were flirting with me when I was there --- had to be a reason!
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

5 Pages «<2345>