Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

2 Pages 12>
RALPH RIVELLO, MY FRIEND Options
alkarocky
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 5:56:37 PM

RIVELLO, Ralph
Salt Springs - Ralph Charles Rivello, 69, passed away quietly July 14, 2017. He was a gentle man born September 24, 1947, in Attleboro, MA, to Ferdinand and Constance Rivello, both deceased. He moved to Marion County from Minter City, Mississippi in 2016.

https://www.countrysidef...om/notices/Ralph-Rivello
Sponsor  

martin52sharrett
#2 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 9:33:19 AM

alkarocky wrote:
RIVELLO, Ralph
Salt Springs - Ralph Charles Rivello, 69, passed away quietly July 14, 2017. He was a gentle man born September 24, 1947, in Attleboro, MA, to Ferdinand and Constance Rivello, both deceased. He moved to Marion County from Minter City, Mississippi in 2016.

my prayers to the family
Mwalacavage
#3 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 9:53:29 AM

Unhappy news...long suspected...In Peace...Amen.

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
ixoye_8
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 7:55:02 PM

I guess he wont be "pissing off the world one person at a time" no more .. womp womp ..
I demand and practice respectful discourse .. Be nice or be rebuked !!!

cheriq
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:52:48 PM

alkarocky wrote:
RIVELLO, Ralph

If he was, as you say, your "friend" - why did it take you a year and a half to know about it, and post it?
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

alkarocky
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:23:15 AM

THANK YOU MARTIN FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHT'S AND PRAYERS.

martin52sharrett wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
RIVELLO, Ralph

my prayers to the family

alkarocky
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:25:04 AM

In Peace...Amen. THANK YOU.

Mwalacavage wrote:
Unhappy news...long suspected...In Peace...Amen.

alkarocky
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 6:27:15 AM

AS FOR THE OTHER TWO, YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE MEANING IN YOUR POST ABOUT SOME ONE'S LIFE.

YOU SHOULD SEEK HELP TO GET OVER YOUR PROBLEMS.
cheriq
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 7:22:23 PM

alkarocky wrote:
AS FOR THE OTHER TWO, YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE MEANING IN YOUR POST ABOUT SOME ONE'S LIFE.

WELL, ATTACKING, IS ONE WAY TO AVOID ANSWERING MY QUESTION.

ASKING IT AGAIN, IF HE WAS (AS YOU SAY IN YOUR SUBJECT) YOUR "FRIEND" WHY DID YOU NOT POST THIS FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AFTER THE FACT?

LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL QUERY.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

mjfrog2010
#10 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 8:47:05 PM

THE ANSWER YOU KNOW VERY WELL CHERIQ,,,NOT POSTED SO YOU 'LIBS' COULDNT ATTACK A GOOD AND HONEST MAN...WHICH YOU DID IMMEDIATELY UPON READING IT,,EVEN NOW!?!DUH!! MAY GOD BLESS RIV'S FAMILY,,,THE WORLD HAS LOST A GOOD MAN!! WE ALL KNEW THAT HE SUFFERED GREATLY , HIS HEALTH WAS BAD AND HIS LIFE HARD AT THE END,,,HE WAS A FRIEND AND WHEN HE STOPPED POSTING FOR A PERIOD OF TIME,,WE THAT KNEW HIM,,,ALSO KNEW THAT HE HAD PROBABLY PASSED ON,,,,,NO ONE ASKED BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO GIVE YOU PEOPLE THE CHANCE TO ATTACK HIM AND HIS MEMORY.
alkarocky
#11 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 5:58:20 AM

BACK WHEN RALP FIRST WENT MISSING FROM THIS FORUM I WAS AKED IF I KNEW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF I KNEW HOW TO MAKE CONTACT WITH HIM.

(THANK YOU FROGGY FOR THAT)

I THEN SEARCHED BACK THROUGH SOME OLDER EMAILS AND FOUND A FEW HEADERS INCLUDING OTHERS HE WOULD SEND TO.

ONE WAS WITH THE SAME LAST NAME.

SO I FORWARD A LETTER ASKING FOR A WAY TO CHECK UP ON HIM TO SEE IF HE AND HIS FAMILY WERE OK.
I DID NOT ASK FOR A RESPONSE OR EXPECT ONE AS THIS EMAIL WAS FROM A TOTAL STRANGER. AND I DID NOT GET A RESPONSE.

BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY RALPH APPEARD BACK ON THE FORUM.

RALPH AND I DID EMAIL EACH OTHER QUITE OFTEN.

HE EXPLAIND HOW HIS FAMILY ESCAPED HIS BURNING HOUSE AND MANGED TO SAVE AS MANY PETS AS THEY COULD.

OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEK'S I HOUNDED EVERY ONE HERE TO TRY AND SET UP A GO FUND ME SITE ON FACEBOOK

I DO NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SO ME DOING IT WOULD NOT WORK WELL.

I WAS HOPING SOME ON ELSE WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF FRIENDS MIGHT.

I GUESS I ASKED TOO MANY TIMES AS ONE POSTER HERE ASKED ME TO STOP HOUNDING EVERY ONE. (I WON'T BRING UP THAT NAME)

SOME HERE DID HELP AND FOR THAT HE WAS GREATFUL.

WHEN RALPH TOLD ME HE WOULD BE MOVING DOWN TO FLORIDA I SAID GREAT AND HOPE TO MEET IN PERSON AND HAVE A FEW BEER'S.

AFTER HE MOVED AND SETTLED IN WE EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBERS.

HE WAS LOCATED A LITTLE OVER A THREE HOUR DRIVE FROM ME.

THAT WAS A BIG PROBLEM AS I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BE AWAY FROM HOME FOR THAT LENTH OF TIME AT THAT TIME. (I WILL NOT EXPLAIN THAT, IT'S MY BUSINESS NOT YOUR'S).

THE LAST TIME WE SPOKE WAS THE THIRD WEEK OF JUNE AND I COULD HERE IT IS HIS VOICE ALL READY.

PRIOR TO THAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR A MACHINE TO SPEACH TO TYPE SO HE WOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE ON HERE ON THIS FORUM.

REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND

cheriq
#12 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 1:17:58 PM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
THE ANSWER YOU KNOW VERY WELL CHERIQ,,,NOT POSTED SO YOU 'LIBS' COULDNT ATTACK A GOOD AND HONEST MAN...WHICH YOU DID IMMEDIATELY UPON READING IT,,EVEN NOW!?!DUH!! MAY GOD BLESS RIV'S FAMILY,,,THE WORLD HAS LOST A GOOD MAN!! WE ALL KNEW THAT HE SUFFERED GREATLY , HIS HEALTH WAS BAD AND HIS LIFE HARD AT THE END,,,HE WAS A FRIEND AND WHEN HE STOPPED POSTING FOR A PERIOD OF TIME,,WE THAT KNEW HIM,,,ALSO KNEW THAT HE HAD PROBABLY PASSED ON,,,,,NO ONE ASKED BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO GIVE YOU PEOPLE THE CHANCE TO ATTACK HIM AND HIS MEMORY.

NONSENSE. DID YOU HELP HIM WITH ANY FINANCIAL AID WHEN HIS HOUSE BURNED DOWN? I'M THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED THE IDEA OF HELP IN THIS FORUM....NOT YOU.

alkarocky
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 12:32:06 AM

cheriq wrote:
alkarocky wrote:

ASKING IT AGAIN, IF HE WAS (AS YOU SAY IN YOUR SUBJECT) YOUR "FRIEND" WHY DID YOU NOT POST THIS FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AFTER THE FACT?

ASKED AN ANSWERED, THANK YOU FROGGY. A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL RESPONSE.
mjfrog2010
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:16:43 AM

RIV HAS BEEN MISSED, GREATLY. AND CF,,NO ONE CARES IF YOU "SUGGESTED' THE IDEA OF HELP. IT'S ALWAYS GOT TO BE ABOUT YOU. REST IN PEACE DEAR FRIEND, CF WOULD HAVE YOU IN HELL BECAUSE YOU WE'RE NOT A CATHOLIC,,SHE IS FULL OF HATE AND VITROIL,,BUT BELIEVES HERSELF TO BE 'GOOD'...SHE IS ONLY GOOD IN HER OWN MIND, AND IT'S A VERY SICK MIND..
cfirebird65
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:37:10 AM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
RIV HAS BEEN MISSED, GREATLY. AND CF,,NO ONE CARES IF YOU "SUGGESTED' THE IDEA OF HELP. IT'S ALWAYS GOT TO BE ABOUT YOU. REST IN PEACE DEAR FRIEND, CF WOULD HAVE YOU IN HELL BECAUSE YOU WE'RE NOT A CATHOLIC,,SHE IS FULL OF HATE AND VITROIL,,BUT BELIEVES HERSELF TO BE 'GOOD'...SHE IS ONLY GOOD IN HER OWN MIND, AND IT'S A VERY SICK MIND..

Your scatterbrained and near-sighted opinions are dead wrong. Don't pretend to be a Christian and run to your baptist church when your heart is full of malice and false accusations.

I HADN'T EVEN COME ON THIS THREAD UNTIL YOU FALSELY ACCUSED ME AND ATTACKED MY FAITH!

CHECK AGAIN WHO SAID WHAT TO WHOM INSTEAD OF TARRING ME WITH YOUR FIERY, ASININE ACCUSATIONS, JUST LIKE YOUR MENTOR AND BIGOT FRED PHELPS OF WESTBORO IFB DID TO ALL THOSE HE HATED.

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

ixoye_8
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:32:25 PM

AS FOR AL, YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE MEANING IN YOUR POST ABOUT SOMEONE'S LIFE Sneaky

YOU SHOULD SEEK HELP TO GET OVER YOUR PROBLEMS ..

ixoye_8
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:33:34 PM

WHY LIE ???

mjfrog2010 wrote:
YOU 'LIBS' COULDNT ATTACK A GOOD AND HONEST MAN...WHICH YOU DID IMMEDIATELY UPON READING IT,,

ixoye_8
#18 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:35:06 PM

alkarocky wrote:
cheriq wrote:
alkarocky wrote:

ASKED AN ANSWERED, THANK YOU FROGGY. A LEGITIMATE AND LOGICAL RESPONSE.

WHY LIE ???

ixoye_8
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:36:13 PM

WHY LIE ???

mjfrog2010 wrote:
CF WOULD HAVE YOU IN HELL BECAUSE YOU WE'RE NOT A CATHOLIC,,SHE IS FULL OF HATE AND VITROIL,,BUT BELIEVES HERSELF TO BE 'GOOD'...SHE IS ONLY GOOD IN HER OWN MIND, AND IT'S A VERY SICK MIND..

alkarocky
#20 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 12:21:35 PM

NO RESPECT WHAT SO EVER.

ixoye_8 wrote:
I guess he wont be "pissing off the world one person at a time" no more .. womp womp ..

2 Pages 12>