Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

What happened to weezie and all her other IDs? Options
mlawson
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2019 7:40:07 PM

Is the champion liar finally really gone to her eternal judgement, or just merely 'permanently' banned from Copper? If she was banned, that will not stop her. She will find a way to weasel her way back in, even if she has to do it dishonestly and deceitfully. Guaranteed.
Sponsor  

alkarocky
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2019 8:41:26 PM

mlawson wrote:
Is the champion liar finally really gone to her eternal judgement, or just merely 'permanently' banned from Copper? If she was banned, that will not stop her. She will find a way to weasel her way back in, even if she has to do it dishonestly and deceitfully. Guaranteed.

DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE.

HER AND FLATTIE HAVE BEEN GONE FOR QUITE SOME TIME.

JUST ABOUT AS LONG AS YOU. Laugh

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.

WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS POST OF YOURS I THOUGHT I DID SOME KIND OF TIME LAPSE THING.LOL
mlawson
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2019 8:52:02 PM

alkarocky wrote:
mlawson wrote:

DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE.

WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS POST OF YOURS I THOUGHT I DID SOME KIND OF TIME LAPSE THING.LOL

I made a few posts in June, 2017 which brought HER out of her hole. Before that I was out for FIVE years, since Aug 2012.

alkarocky
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2019 9:44:13 PM

mlawson wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
mlawson wrote:

DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE.

I made a few posts in June, 2017 which brought HER out of her hole. Before that I was out for FIVE years, since Aug 2012.

GUESS I MISSED THAT ONE.
ixoye_8
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2019 7:49:28 PM

alkarocky wrote:
mlawson wrote:

GUESS I MISSED THAT ONE.

WE ALL MISSED IT BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED .. I CHECKED HER LAST 10 POSTS (2017-2012)
mjfrog2010
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2019 8:37:24 PM

WELCOME BACK MLAWSON,,,,IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE,,,THE 'DUO' OF CHERI AND IX HAVE TAKEN WEEZIES PLACE. IT'S BEEN SO LONG,,,THAT I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO COME BACK,,,GLAD YOU DID.ThumpUp
cheriq
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2019 8:43:04 PM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
WELCOME BACK MLAWSON,,,,IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE,,,THE 'DUO' OF CHERI AND IX HAVE TAKEN WEEZIES PLACE. IT'S BEEN SO LONG,,,THAT I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO COME BACK,,,GLAD YOU DID.ThumpUp

Here ya go, ML. She has this urge to talk about ME. LOL Don't think you can find a post where I've had nothing better to say than to talk about her.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

mlawson
#8 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2019 3:39:48 PM

ixoye_8 wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
mlawson wrote:

GUESS I MISSED THAT ONE.

WE ALL MISSED IT BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED .. I CHECKED HER LAST 10 POSTS (2017-2012)

http://www.mycopper.net/...ce-off-camera-again.aspx

So you checked my last 10 posts??? Guess your 'checking skills' need some checking. lol
alkarocky
#9 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2019 4:29:25 PM

mlawson wrote:
ixoye_8 wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
mlawson wrote:

GUESS I MISSED THAT ONE.

So you checked my last 10 posts??? Guess your 'checking skills' need some checking. lol

welcome to the new knowitall copper forums.LOL
ixoye_8
#10 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2019 10:27:49 AM

mlawson wrote:
ixoye_8 wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
mlawson wrote:

GUESS I MISSED THAT ONE.

YES I DID .. WRONG .. NONE OF HERS SHOWED UP IN YOUR LAST 10 Shame on you
ixoye_8
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2019 10:28:55 AM

alkarocky wrote:
welcome to the new knowitall copper forums.LOL

GO SCREW YOURSELF ..
ixoye_8
#12 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2019 10:33:28 AM

ixoye_8 wrote:
mlawson wrote:
ixoye_8 wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
mlawson wrote:

GUESS I MISSED THAT ONE.

BTW .. WEEZIE IS NOT ON YOUR LINK
Laugh Laugh Laugh
'
SHE HAS NOT BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS ..
PERHAPS YOU HAVE EYE STRAIN ???
ixoye_8
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2019 11:06:04 AM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE,,,THE 'DUO' OF CHERI AND IX HAVE TAKEN WEEZIES PLACE.ThumpUp

I DO NOT AGREE WITH MUCH WEEZIE EVER SAID .. SO YOU CAN GO SCREW YOURSELF TOO Flapper
mlawson
#14 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 3:02:26 AM

ixoye_8 wrote:
ixoye_8 wrote:
mlawson wrote:
ixoye_8 wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
mlawson wrote:

GUESS I MISSED THAT ONE.

BTW .. WEEZIE IS NOT ON YOUR LINK
Laugh Laugh Laugh
'
SHE HAS NOT BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS ..
PERHAPS YOU HAVE EYE STRAIN ???

The more you post, the less sense you make. 'NONE OF HERS SHOWED UP IN YOUR LAST 10'... Duh, of course her posts did not show up IN MY list of posts. How would they? (She did not use the 'quote' function, because that would prevent her from posting evil lies and then deleting before Copper admin would see them.)

You would have to check HER last 10 posts to see what she posted (AND had not deleted)... and since none of her 'Heinz 57' IDs which I remember are active now, there is no way to check them. When a person drops an ID, the posts under that ID can no longer be pulled up.

AND just because none of her old IDs are active, that does not indicate that she has not been using an entirely new ID.

Copper has 2 other forums, BasicISP, and another, the name of which I forget. She also had multiple IDs on those, and would often be the only person posting, sometimes using 2 IDs and replying to herself, pretending that there was another person posting to her.

She also told me her 'trick' that she would open her own posts over and over so it looked like she had many 'fans' reading her posts.

She was diabetic and obese (SHE TOLD ME THIS) and considerably older than me... as I recall she would be about 80 by now, so there is a good chance that the Wicked Witch of the South West is dead...

OR, she could be locked up somewhere that she is not allowed internet access! LOL.

Either way, good riddance.

I just asked to know if I must get the heck out of here again, or be ever on vigilant alert for a knife to my back.