Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

BOOM! President Trump Threatens to go to Supreme Court to Stop Unconstitutional Democrat Impeachment Options
alkarocky
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 12:09:38 AM

BOOM! President Trump Threatens to go to Supreme Court to Stop Unconstitutional Democrat Impeachment Proceedings! ..AND HE’D WIN!
by Jim Hoft December 2, 2019 205 Comments
406Share 200Tweet Email
President Trump landed in London on Monday evening for meetings with NATO this week.

President Donald Trump dropped a bomb upon arrival.
Trump threatened to go to the US Supreme Court to stop the unconstitutional impeachment proceedings!

President Trump: Just landed in the United Kingdom, heading to London for NATO meetings tomorrow. Prior to landing I read the Republicans Report on the Impeachment Hoax. Great job! Radical Left has NO CASE. Read the Transcripts. Shouldn’t even be allowed. Can we go to Supreme Court to stop?

President Donald Trump is right.
The Democrat Impeachment process is Unconstitutional:
** President has no due process
** President has no right to confront the witnesses
** President has no right to bring forward witnesses
** President has not been convicted or indicted of any crime of any kind
** Rep. Adam Schiff made himself the investigator, the prosecutor, the judge and jury
** Rep. Nadler will take over and declare himself the lead investigator, prosecutor, the judge and jury
** Rep. Schiff determined which questions could be asked
** Rep. Schiff determined which questions could be answered
** Rep. Schiff denied Republicans their right to call witnesses
** Rep. Schiff is withholding evidence — The ICIG interview and testimony
** Rep. Schiff refuses to call in the alleged whistleblower to testify
** President Trump has NO IDEA who he is being accused by!
** The whistleblower has NO firsthand knowledge of President Trump’s phone call
** Democrats are trying to prosecute impeachment for a thought crime and the president’s “intent” — Something impossible to prove

https://www.thegatewaypu...impeachment-proceedings/
Sponsor  

monk37
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 12:15:22 PM

Let's face it the left has been trying to stop our populist President by any means necessary since he first ran and the success of his conservative people first policies have only unhinged them even more. It's to the point where they have even sacrificed any sense of equal justice, honesty, integrity or trust they ever had.

Edit: typo

BETWEENTHELINES
dmccollom
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 3:28:30 PM

What is a "populous President"?

monk37 wrote:
Let's face it the left has been trying to stop our populous President by any means necessary since he first ran and the success of his conservative people first policies have only unhinged them even more. It's to the point where they have even sacrificed any sense of equal justice, honesty, integrity or trust they ever had.

When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mjfrog2010
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 6:03:37 PM

LET US HOPE THAT TRUMP DOES IT SOON!! I SERIOUSLY DONT LIKE KNOWING HOW STUPID AND CORRUPT THE LEFT IS,,,CLEAN THE SWAMP,,AND NEVER LET THIS KIND OF TRASH HAPPEN AGAIN!!! THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS ALMOST DEAD IN THE WATER NOW,,,,THEIR 'BASE' ARE EVEN EMBARRASSED FOR THEM!!! WITH TERM LIMITS THIS COULD NOT BE DONE AGAIN!!! THEY HAVE NO LEADERS BUT THEY WALK LOCK STEP,,,WITH LIMITS,,THEY COULD NOT DO THAT!!
Mwalacavage
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 03, 2019 11:15:06 PM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
LET US HOPE THAT TRUMP DOES IT SOON!! I SERIOUSLY DONT LIKE KNOWING HOW STUPID AND CORRUPT THE LEFT IS,,,CLEAN THE SWAMP,,AND NEVER LET THIS KIND OF TRASH HAPPEN AGAIN!!! THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS ALMOST DEAD IN THE WATER NOW,,,,THEIR 'BASE' ARE EVEN EMBARRASSED FOR THEM!!! WITH TERM LIMITS THIS COULD NOT BE DONE AGAIN!!! THEY HAVE NO LEADERS BUT THEY WALK LOCK STEP,,,WITH LIMITS,,THEY COULD NOT DO THAT!!

Can hardly wait to see that!

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 04, 2019 12:12:31 AM

[quote=dmccollom]
What is a "populous President"?

'Populist' is what I meant to say.

BETWEENTHELINES