Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

Email Options
swimom202
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2020 9:33:05 PM

Help...my email now shows a blue line indicating 100% and doesnt show when I have new emails.
Sponsor  

winglass
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 6:40:02 PM

Mine is the same way. I think it just means you don't have much time remaining with Copper? Did you get someone calling you saying your account will be no more? Best to get another account while you have some time left as most places will want you to confirm your identity with a security code sent to your old email account. Get an account with google or yahoo, it's free. Send your old emails that you want archived to your new email address.
alkarocky
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 10:53:52 AM

winglass wrote:
Mine is the same way. I think it just means you don't have much time remaining with Copper? Did you get someone calling you saying your account will be no more? Best to get another account while you have some time left as most places will want you to confirm your identity with a security code sent to your old email account. Get an account with google or yahoo, it's free. Send your old emails that you want archived to your new email address.

GOOD ADVICE.

EMAIL SAME WAY HERE.

I DO BELIEVE MY BILL IS DUE SOON BUT UNABLE TO CONTACT COPPER SO I MIGHT BE DONE HERE. (AND THE LEFTIES CHEER) LOL LOL
dmccollom
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:21:37 PM

I just talked with a Copper.net individual. She said that swimom202's initial post refers to a Copper.net computer glitch and to ignore it. "Go to Webmail" button works OK and takes you to mail page which gives data and mail.
When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
alkarocky
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 3:18:18 PM

dmccollom wrote:
I just talked with a Copper.net individual. She said that swimom202's initial post refers to a Copper.net computer glitch and to ignore it. "Go to Webmail" button works OK and takes you to mail page which gives data and mail.

I did try in dec and jan but never did get a call back from copper.

I have not used my copper email in quite some time.

to or from.

had a friend over the other night and he said when sending email to me he gets a no such email address.

i'll get back on here as soon as I can verify that.
alkarocky
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 3:28:32 PM

alkarocky wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

Blushing my bad. copper may be calling me back on house phone. one we don't use. it's for out going emergency only.

they may not have my cell number listed. (the only phone I have been using for quite awhile.

to or from.

had a friend over the other night and he said when sending email to me he gets a no such email address.

OK, MY EMAIL DOES WORK.

I FORGOT I MADE A WHITE LIST TO BLOCK EMAILS FROM PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.

I WOULD HAVE TO ENTER ANY NEW ONE'S AND THAT IS WHY MY NEW FRIEND WAS UNABLE TO SEND AN EMAIL TO ME.

NOW IF ONLY COPPER COULD TAKE THAT BLUE SPACE OUT.
alkarocky
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:11:04 PM

alkarocky wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

Blushing my bad. copper may be calling me back on house phone. one we don't use. it's for out going emergency only.

they may not have my cell number listed. (the only phone I have been using for quite awhile.

to or from.

OK, MY EMAIL DOES WORK.

I WOULD HAVE TO ENTER ANY NEW ONE'S AND THAT IS WHY MY NEW FRIEND WAS UNABLE TO SEND AN EMAIL TO ME.

chooch4
#8 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 8:24:54 PM

The email is not leaving - just the dialup portal from what I understand. For $2.95 per month you can keep your email. You'll just have to connect with a different provider and then go to your webmail.
Not sure HOW they're processing charges because a lot of us have credit remaining on our accounts. I've replied by email twice asking them for more information and have received nothing in return. Just a reminder that come Wed, the 18th, they'll not be an Internet provider. I can only have dialup and have been with them for years and years so this was a shock. I guess fast service is coming out to the country folks. I'm just not one of them yet.
alkarocky
#9 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 9:07:43 PM

alkarocky wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

to or from.

OK, MY EMAIL DOES WORK.

YEP, MY EMAIL DOES WORK OK. IT WAS MY FORGOTTEN WHITE LIST THAT BLOCKED MY NEW FRIEND. (VERIFIED)

NOW IF ONLY COPPER WOULD REMOVE THE BLUE SPACE.

HOPE ALL THOSE WHO ARE USING DIALUP GET A NEW SERVICE SOON.