Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

47 Pages <12345>»
Quotes to consider Options
ixoye_8
#41 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6:53:23 PM

dajcat wrote:
until the whole world comes under the authority of Jesus Christ we need to keep our guns well loaded and our powder dry.

THAT IS THE OPPOSITE THAT JESUS TOLD US ..
BUT HEY, SINCE WHEN DO YOU FOLLOW HIS WORDS ..
cheriq
#42 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:49:05 AM

dajcat wrote:
until the whole world comes under the authority of Jesus Christ we need to keep our guns well loaded and our powder dry.

Watchman David

Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

cfirebird65
#43 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:00:34 AM

cheriq wrote:
dajcat wrote:

Is that a blue pillow under her shirt, or just rolls of flab?
Blink

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

cheriq
#44 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:07:25 AM

Am thinking if this woman spent more time in church and/or helping others, rather than eating and laying around, those flabby rolls might be smaller.
Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

dajcat
#45 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:14:05 PM

Jesus may never have advocated buying a real sword but but that's ok mr. you go and hide and let someone else protect you. I won't stand by and see my family slaughtered. It seems that Jesus did say "no greater love has any man than he lay down his life for another."

Are you advocating that during the Tribulation period we lay down our arms and take our families to the hatchet man?

Watchman David
ixoye_8
#46 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:21:26 PM

dajcat wrote:
you go and hide and let someone else protect you.

I WILL NOT HIDE, BUT I WILL LET SOMEONE ELSE PROTECT ME .. GOD .. I TRUST IN GOD ..
YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT .. YOUR FAITH IS WEAK ..

GOD IS MY REFUGE AND MY STRENGTH .. IN HIM DO I TRUST (Psa 91:2) .. NOT IN GUNS !!!

YES .. JUST LIKE JESUS AND THE APOSTLES ..
YOU SAVE YOUR BODY AND LOSE YOUR SOUL !!!

ixoye_8
#47 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:25:26 PM

ixoye_8 wrote:
dajcat wrote:
you go and hide and let someone else protect you.

I WILL NOT HIDE, BUT I WILL LET SOMEONE ELSE PROTECT ME .. GOD .. I TRUST IN GOD ..
YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT .. YOUR FAITH IS WEAK ..

GOD IS MY REFUGE AND MY STRENGTH .. IN HIM DO I TRUST (Psa 91:2) .. NOT IN GUNS !!!

YES .. JUST LIKE JESUS AND THE APOSTLES ..
YOU SAVE YOUR BODY AND LOSE YOUR SOUL !!!

Mat 10:28
“Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Luk 9:24
“For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.

Luk 17:33
“Whoever seeks to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.

SO ONCE AGAIN YOU SAY YOU DO NOT BELIEVE/TRUST IN JESUS d'oh!
ixoye_8
#48 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:41:16 PM

dajcat wrote:
Are you advocating that during the Tribulation period we lay down our arms and take our families to the hatchet man?

ACTUALLY GOD DOES .. BUT THEN A FALSE TEACHER USUALLY IS NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE BIBLE, OR DOESN'T CARE ..

Rev 2:10
‘Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Rev 12:11
“And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.
ixoye_8
#49 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:18:08 PM

dajcat wrote:

ONCE AGAIN YOU SHOW YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE OF JESUS' OWN WORDS ..

Mat 28:18
And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
cheriq
#50 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:26:14 PM

Any act of violence contradicts the ethics and principles of the Kingdom of God. St. Basil states that although the act of violence may be required for the "defense of the weak and innocent…it is never justifiable."

dajcat
#51 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:13:45 PM

wasn't it St. Augustine who gave us the doctrine of the Just War?

According to you mr ix all those christian men (and women) who went to war against the common enemy just in the last 100 years whether they killed someone or not,(hate), eventually will or have gone to hell. They shouldn't have fought, but laid down their arms and embraced the enemy or got shot first instead or their heads whacked off.

Just think how many more Hitler could have exterminated if he had no opposition.

by the way the Watchman on the wall had the authority to kill any one who opposed the work of rebuilding the Jerusalem wall. He (they) were not there to slap someone on the wrists.

If it is so against the teachings of Jesus why did He allow the allied forces to have victory over the Nazis?

keep your powder dry people and your guns loaded you may have to use them to defend your wife and children

Watchman David
ixoye_8
#52 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 11:34:54 PM

WHY LIE MR DA ??? .. I NEVER SAID THAT Shame on you

BTW: MR DA .. YOU ARE COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES ..
YOU MAY BE UNDER THE COVENANT OF MOSES (eye for an eye)
BUT I ACCEPT JESUS AND AM UNDER THE NEW COVENANT ..

AND YOU CONTINUE TO BE A FALSE TEACHER AND IGNORE THE WORDS OF JESUS Shame on you
AND WHAT IS WORSE, YOU TRY TO LEAD AS MANY ASTRAY AS YOU CAN Sneaky
ixoye_8
#53 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 11:44:20 PM

YOU MR WANT TO TEACH CHRISTIANS TO BE PHARASEES WHO REJECT THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST ..
YOU PREACH WHAT THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS TELLS YOU, NOT WHAT JESUS TOLD US
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Mat 5:38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’
Mat 5:39 “But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Mat 5:40 “If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.
Mat 5:41 “Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two.
Mat 5:42 “Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.
Mat 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’
Mat 5:44 “But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Mat 5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
ixoye_8
#54 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 12:05:02 AM

2Jo 1:9 Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son.
cfirebird65
#55 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 3:23:36 AM

dajcat wrote:
wasn't it St. Augustine who gave us the doctrine of the Just War?

St. Augustine is a Doctor of the Church - the very Church you cursed.

How convenient to use a Catholic source and the book the Catholic Church gave the world, only when it suits you.

Dishonesty and hypocrisy don't make you a credible witness of the Gospel. Double standards and forked tongue are the traits of satan's watchmen.

Better to call yourself Luther's disciple, since you emulate him well in lying, sinning boldly and claiming your opinions from Scripture are God's Word.

Shame on you

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

cheriq
#56 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 1:11:30 PM

dajcat wrote:

If it is so against the teachings of Jesus why did He allow the allied forces to have victory over the Nazis?

Are you saying that "Jesus" allowed victory over Nazis?

dajcat
#57 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 1:18:39 PM

excuse me I should have written Augustine gave the Roman Catholic institution the doctrine of the just war.

Quotes to consider: IF ANY one even an angel from heaven BRING YOU ANY GOSPEL OTHER THAN WHAT WE THE APOSTLES PREACH LET HIM BE ANATHEMA, ACCURSED BY GOD, CUT OFF FROM GOD Paul to the Galations church. 1:8

Purgatory, penance, indulgences are a fabrication of the RC institution and were never taught by Jesus or His Apostles . Accordingly they have been cursed by God through the Binding by Paul as an Apostle. WHY BE A MEMBER OF AN INSTITUTION ACCURSED BY GOD?

Watchman David

dajcat
#58 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 1:35:01 PM

David depended upon God for victory but kept his troops well armed and fed. Don't cherry pick scripture to make a point it won't work. So did Joshua. Gideon? well his battle force needed to be shaved down a bit.

Watchman David
ixoye_8
#59 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 1:49:30 PM

cheriq wrote:
dajcat wrote:

Are you saying that "Jesus" allowed victory over Nazis?

GOD DID NOT CHOOSE SIDES IN THE US CIVIL WAR EITHER ..
THE SOUTHERN BAPTIST AND NORTHERN LUTHERANS BOTH PRAYED TO GOD "TEACH MY FINGERS TO WAR" (Psa 144:1)
DO YOU THINK THAT IN ANY WAY TO KILL BELIEVERS IS THE WILL OF GOD ???
NO .. PEOPLE AS USUAL WERE USING GOD WITH THEIR MISINTERPRETATION OF "HIS WILL" (which is for ALL men to be saved) ..
SO YES, WAR IS AGAINST THE "WILL OF GOD" ..
HOWEVER GOD READS HEARTS .. SO HE DOES HAVE MERCY ON WHOM HE WILL" DEPENDING ON YOUR HEARTS INTENTION WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED ..
THIS IS ALSO MADE CLEAR THROUGH THE COMMANDMENT IT SELF, WHICH CLEARLY MAKES THE DISTINCTION IN THE HEBREW OF YOU SHALL NOT MURDER (not kill) AS INNOCENT BECOMES THE QUALIFYING/DISQUALIFYING FACTOR .. THUS KILLING IN WAR, AND MURDER ARE SEPARATE ISSUES AND MERCY MAY BE GRANTED UPON THOSE WHO FIGHT FOR GOOD INTENTIONS (as long as you are NOT killing innocent civilians) ..

YOU CANNOT DENY GOD GIVES MANKIND FREE WILL ..
GOD IS LOVE .. HE CAUSES THE RAINS TO FALL ON THE GOOD AND EVIL ALIKE ..
WHAT THE EVIL MAN "CHOOSES TO DO" IS ALLOWED BY GOD ..
EACH PERSON IS THERE FOR JUDGED ON THEIR WORKS !!!

IN HEBREW THERE IS A WORD "KEVENAH" (intent of the heart)

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Act 8:22 “Therefore repent of this wickedness of yours, and pray the Lord that, if possible, the intention of your heart may be forgiven you.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.
ixoye_8
#60 Posted : Friday, July 22, 2016 2:01:15 PM

dajcat wrote:
David depended upon God for victory but kept his troops well armed and fed. Don't cherry pick scripture to make a point it won't work.

NO .. YOU ARE CHERRY-PICKING .. AND IT DOESN'T WORK !!!
DAVID WAS ALSO PUNISHED FOR "BLOOD ON HIS HANDS" !!!

Pro 6:17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood,
Isa 1:15 “So when you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide My eyes from you; Yes, even though you multiply prayers, I will not listen. Your hands are covered with blood.
Isa 59:3 For your hands are defiled with blood And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken falsehood, Your tongue mutters wickedness.
47 Pages <12345>»