Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

47 Pages «<454647
Quotes to consider Options
mjfrog2010
#921 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 12:24:16 AM

OH, HOW ORIGINAL DON. DO YOU HAVE ANY THOUGHTS OF YOUR OWN NOW,,,OR HAVE YOU JUST JOINED THE 'PARROTS' ON HERE?
cfirebird65
#922 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 2:10:55 AM

dcr570 wrote:
Here's a quite:

What is a quite?
LOL
Are you related to frog and dajbaal? One of them said he doesn't need common sense to post.
RollEyes

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

cfirebird65
#923 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 2:17:39 AM

dajcat wrote:
When asked for an opinion on polygamy in 1526, Luther wrote, "It is my earnest warning and counsel that Christians especially shall have no more than one wife....

Are you implying that Luther spoke with forked tongue, that while he advocated polygamy and bigamy, you claim he supported marriage between a man and a woman?

Where are your cites?

Psalm 51:7 (NAB) "Behold, I was born in guilt, In sin my mother conceived me." This verse tells us that we are conceived in the iniquity of sin, hence the need to baptize infants.

Mt.19:14-15 "LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME UNTO ME." Jesus did not exclude infants from His salvific graces nor put any age requirement on the Sacrament of Baptism.

Acts 2:38-39 "Repent, and be baptized EVERY ONE OF YOU in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you AND TO YOUR CHILDREN". This verse includes children, even infants. Intellectual assent by infants and children under the age of reason was not required in the NT.

"Baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in living water [that is, in running water, as in a river]. If there is no living water, baptize in other water; and, if you are not able to use cold water, use warm. If you have neither, pour water three times upon the head in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Ch. 7, The Didache on 'Baptism, A.D. 70

"The Church has received from the Apostles the custom of administering Baptism even to infants.....all are tainted with the stain of original sin, which must be washed off by water and the Spirit." Origen (185-254 A.D) on 'Baptism,' Alexandrian, Philosopher, Theologian and Writer

dajcat
#924 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 10:38:43 PM

I have given you quotes from reliable sources. you can believet them or not that is your choice.

watchman David
cheriq
#925 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2018 9:53:52 AM

dmccollom wrote:
mjfrog2010 wrote:
WHOOPEE,,,CHERI AND TERRY ARE BACK WITH CF,,PREACHING THEIR NONSENSE AND CALLING IT ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

WHOOPEE,,,FROG IS HERE,,PREACHING NONSENSE AND CALLING IT ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Funny how she has NO quote for the Quote thread and is obviously ONLY HERE TO DEMEAN OTHERS.

Can we just admit we may have taken this 'anyone can grow up to be President' thing just a bit too far?

Remember back when Sarah Palin was the craziest person in politics? GOOD TIMES.

In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...nice try though.

I'm going to quit asking, "How dumb can you get?" People seem to be taking it as a challenge.

KEEP TALKING. I'm diagnosing you.

cfirebird65
#926 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 2:37:28 AM

mjfrog2010 wrote:
WHOOPEE,,,CHERI AND TERRY ARE BACK WITH CF,,PREACHING THEIR NONSENSE AND CALLING IT ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

WHOOPEE, FROG IS BACK WITH HER ONSENSE AND CALLING IT 'ABSOLUTE TRUTH.'

ixoye_8
#927 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 4:12:29 AM

BEGONE SATAN Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky

mjfrog2010 wrote:
OH, HOW ORIGINAL DON. DO YOU HAVE ANY THOUGHTS OF YOUR OWN NOW,,,OR HAVE YOU JUST JOINED THE 'PARROTS' ON HERE?

47 Pages «<454647