Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

the Weather Options
Mwalacavage
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 1:20:59 AM

Is it just my weather that is broken or is the feature going the way of stocks?

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
Sponsor  

alkarocky
#2 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 9:26:38 AM

got my weather.
did have to put in my zip code again.

Mwalacavage
#3 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 1:16:55 PM

Thanks for the suggestion...mine still comes up two weeks old.

There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?

We have a new type of rule now. Not one-man rule, or rule of aristocracy or plutocracy, but of small groups elevated to positions of absolute power by random pressures and subject to political and economic factors that leave little room for decision.

They are representatives of abstract forces who have reached power through surrender of self. The iron-willed dictator is a thing of past.

There will be no more Stalins, no more Hitlers.

The rulers of this most insecure of all worlds are rulers by accident. Inept, frightened pilots at the controls of a vast machine they cannot understand, calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push.

William Seward Burroughs
bobkennedy
#4 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 8:47:06 AM

I have gotten used to seeing only May 15th weather, but now copper.net is refusing to open any of the news feeds. Sorry, but reading the same 6 or 8 folks calling each other names in the forum is not worth what I pay.
alkarocky
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:08:39 PM

JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT I CHECKED MY WEATHER
PUT IN MY ZIPCODE ON COPPER'S HOME PAGE AND A TIME WARP.

THIS IS NOVEMBER NOT MAY.d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!