Life is Short
And you only know that as you grow older...

Why Aren't We Blogging on Copper.net?
I wonder why it seems that no one blogs here lately?  I use to enjoy checking out the current entries - though few.  Some were to my taste, some not.  But usually there were some current ones, and some that inspired comments or encouragement.

Ads, religious dogma, and (lately) politics are not appreciated by this reader.  I know, I know.  They are really important topics.  To all of us.  But we share a common ability to hear all the comments and slants we like -- already.  Expert!  Well spoken.  Not always that convincing - especially if we have our mind made up. Even if we haven't.

I hope that the 'powers that be' here on copper.net will continue to strive for the best online experience.  That includes a friendly environment for blogs/comments.

Comments
NO one reads mine
Friday, August 10, 2012 1:02 PM by Beaudro
I blog very little because no-one reads mine.
(I've got a counter on mine to see)
If someone responds then...I'll blog more.
The powers that be?
Friday, August 10, 2012 2:56 PM by vesper
If you want more entries into the blog category of things you find of interest, why aren't you regularly posting such things in your own blog? Are you too busy? Can't find anything interesting to talk about? The "powers that be" to produce entries that suit your taste,lies within yourself not someone else.
Absolutes
Friday, August 10, 2012 5:45 PM by cenb
Beaudro - NO one? I do :)

carsroelke - Like you there are some bloggers I really enjoy. Unlike you, I enjoy the political. I look forward to reading a post from you.
Saturday, August 11, 2012 1:26 AM by
Interesting, I was thinking just the opposite. Seems like there is always someone who has a blog posted:) I do always miss GRS when he doesn't blog for a while.
You haven't blogged for a very long time:(
My reply to you all...
Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:50 AM by carsroelke
Thank you all for your comments! I enjoy the lively discussion.

Yesterday when I checked for current entries - it said it was hundreds of days! Today on further investigation, I saw that that was page 10 or something. Glad blogging is alive and well at copper.net.

No, I haven't had an entry for a very long time.
Mom
Sunday, August 19, 2012 12:00 AM by Me
This is the purest definition of 'preaching to the choir' that I've ever seen!
Cool comment - Mom!
Sunday, August 19, 2012 3:24 PM by carsroelke
Yes! Cool comment, Mom! The only ones who read these blogs are bloggers themselves... But - if we don't read the blogs -- WHO will?

I started this whole thread with faulty info. I didn't notice the OLD dates were 10 pages later - not the current ones. But it was great anyway to hear all the comments and lively discussion.
You may be surprised to fine out who is reading your blogs
Sunday, August 19, 2012 5:40 PM by vesper
You might be surprised who is reading your blogs. I put a counter on mine and have had hits from Germany, UK, Ireland Israel, Singapore, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Ireland, and a couple others. I found out my blog is also linked on a couple of Facebook pages. One by someone I know and another I don't. It has also been linked in other discussion forums. So to say only bloggers are reading our posts is just not accurate. If you would like the link to the counter to put one on your blog, please email me at vesper@copper.net. You may be quite surprised.
Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:16 PM by
Because the three terrors on the forum have run everyone off. Little do they know as smart as they think they are that the only true viewers are the posters or a few outsiders like me. All the rest of the viewer count are robots to stimulate others to membership seeing what a high viewer count there is. (this has been true since the beginning) It is funny the bragging that goes on at how many people are viewing the most wonderful poster, in his mind. They can do a poll to prove my point but they won't because they don't want to know how unpopular they are since running the sane posters off. The terrible three are possessed I am afraid. Sad. For them not to see themselves as the hateful narcissistic
trio that are responsible for the sharp decline in posters is a wonder. But that is what narcissistic people do. Stay strong you sane people that are still there. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!
A HINT: STOP RESPONDING OR READING THEIR POSTS AND THEY WILL SOON FADE AWAY. LITTLE KNOWN FACT. THEY HAVE STOPPED TAKING NEW MEMBERS SINCE JULY 22. THEY SAY THEY ARE MOVING IN A NEW DIRECTION. THEY HAVE NEGLECTED DELETING THE NEW MEMBER POST AT THE BOTTOM LEFT. YOU CAN MAKE WHAT YOU WILL OF THAT. I AM JUST THE MESSENGER.
HA..
Friday, November 9, 2018 8:06 PM by Gem
Thank you, "JUST THE MESSENGER". ;-)
Friday, November 9, 2018 9:58 PM by JTM
Satan is alive and well!
Sunday, November 11, 2018 12:34 AM by
Very nice idea cwrm22, I commend you. Roll call for Vets. The problem is what you see is what you get and the very few truly real people that post are not vets. The only one I know of that is a vet is Fishnet and maybe mwala. Perhaps Gem can wake them to your plea. An honorable endeavor.
Sunday, November 11, 2018 4:11 PM by
BLESS YOUR HEARTS!! WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Thursday, November 15, 2018 12:59 AM by
It's so peaceful when they are not there. Is it possible they got kicked to the curb? Two down one to go? Maybe fishnet will come back frequently without the bullies bullying.
Glory day!