Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

Subject: No customer service at copper Options
areosales
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 11:54:06 AM

Hi. I have been having an issue with not being able to access any web pages except for my copper homepage and email. When I try to call copper customer service number I get a recording that says leave a message, can't speak to a real person. I have also emailed support several times but no answer. They do NOT respond within 24-48 hours as they claim. Does anyone know what's going on with copper? Are they going out of business? Why don't they answer their phone or respond to emails?
Sponsor  

winglass
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 5:40:28 AM

I have been wondering same thing. Except when their servers go down I get nothing. Won't even log on to Internet. Been happening more and more frequently. They get it running quickly enough, usually within a day. Probably laid off most of their customer service people and staff which is why you get nothing. I inquired about my yearly bill as they said I didn't pay. I emailed them twice about it, nothing. I called also, during business hours, leave a message. No replies. Last night when I was on, I went to another site and got a big yellow triangle at the network icon and then my browser said no Internet. I was able to log on but nothing. A new one for me. This morning, all was fixed. In years past, usually Copper was very reliable.

One thing I found out when that happens, you do have to power computer down and restart Windows.
tmb
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:51:05 PM

I agree with the other 2 posts Copper.net is not responding It would be nice to hear something back from them. 3 phone calls and 2 e-mails and NO response

mahalo
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 5:43:44 PM

Almost, the same problem at work. Cpper.net is blocked. WHY would you expect them to answer your calls or email? We do not pay them to support their system (or do we?)