Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

HomeNewsChinese Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Confirms COVID-19 Created In Lab And Intentionally Releas Options
alkarocky
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2020 4:39:06 AM

HomeNewsChinese Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Confirms COVID-19 Created In Lab And Intentionally Released…This Is An Act Of War
News
Chinese Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Confirms COVID-19 Created In Lab And Intentionally Released…This Is An Act Of War
by CD Media StaffSeptember 16, 202085533

https://creativedestruct...d-this-is-an-act-of-war/
Sponsor  

alkarocky
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2020 4:43:08 AM

Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19
'I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world'
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Virologist whistleblower says COVID-19 was intentionally created in Chinese lab
Dr. Li-Meng Yan joins Tucker Carlson with insight on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

EXCLUSIVE: CHINESE VIROLOGIST ACCUSES BEIJING OF CORONAVIRUS COVER-UP, FLEES HONG KONG: I KNOW HOW THEY TREAT WHISTLEBLOWERS'

"So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab ... and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

Yan's comments conflicted with the opinion of Dr. Anthony Fauci, a White House coronavirus adviser, who previously cast doubt on the idea the virus was artificially created. In May, he told National Geographic: "If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats, and what's out there now is very, very strongly leaning toward this [virus] could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated—the way the mutations have naturally evolved."

Other scientists have panned the idea that COVID-19 served as a sort of bioweapon or was released by a lab.

Fox News previously reported on Yan when she blew the whistle on China's alleged attempts to suppress information about its handling of the virus. With a vast network of contacts in Chinese medical facilities, Yan attempted to gather more information about the virus as China blocked overseas experts from conducting research in the country.

Her revelations fueled ongoing complaints that the Chinese government failed to tell the world early on about the virus' threat. Specifically, she believes the Chinese government ignored research that could have saved lives. The State Department did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

In response, her former employer, the University of Hong Kong, criticized her account. A press release noted "that the content of the said news report does not accord with the key facts as we understand them."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Specifically, Dr Yan never conducted any research on human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus at [the University of Hong Kong] during December 2019 and January 2020, her central assertion of the said interview."

Yan, who said she was one of the first scientists in the world to study the novel coronavirus, fled China and currently fears retaliation. She was allegedly asked by her supervisor at the University/WHO reference lab, Dr. Leo Poon, in 2019 to look into the odd cluster of SARS-like cases coming out of mainland China at the end of December 2019.

Fox News' Barnini Chakraborty and Alex Diaz contributed to this report.

Sam Dorman is a reporter with Fox News. You can follow him on Facebook here.

https://www.foxnews.com/...ntentionally-coronavirus
jdhodo
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2020 9:44:51 AM

alkarocky wrote:
Chinese virologist: China's government 'intentionally' released COVID-19
'I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world'
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Virologist whistleblower says COVID-19 was intentionally created in Chinese lab
Dr. Li-Meng Yan joins Tucker Carlson with insight on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

The Chinese government intentionally manufactured and released the COVID-19 virus that led to mass shutdowns and deaths across the world, a top virologist and whistleblower told Fox News host Tucker Carlson Tuesday.

Carlson specifically asked Dr. Li-Meng Yan whether she believed the Chinese communist party released the virus "on purpose." "Yes, of course, it's intentionally," she responded on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Yan said more evidence would be released but pointed to her own high-ranking position at a World Health Organization reference lab as a reason to trust her allegation.

"I work[ed] in the WHO reference lab which is the top coronavirus lab in the world, in the University of Hong Kong. And the thing is I get deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak. I had my intelligence because I also get my own unit network in China, involved [in] the hospital ... also I work with the top corona[virus] virologist in the world," she said.

EXCLUSIVE: CHINESE VIROLOGIST ACCUSES BEIJING OF CORONAVIRUS COVER-UP, FLEES HONG KONG: I KNOW HOW THEY TREAT WHISTLEBLOWERS'

"So, together with my experience, I can tell you, this is created in the lab ... and also, it is spread to the world to make such damage."

Yan's comments conflicted with the opinion of Dr. Anthony Fauci, a White House coronavirus adviser, who previously cast doubt on the idea the virus was artificially created. In May, he told National Geographic: "If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats, and what's out there now is very, very strongly leaning toward this [virus] could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated—the way the mutations have naturally evolved."

Other scientists have panned the idea that COVID-19 served as a sort of bioweapon or was released by a lab.

Fox News previously reported on Yan when she blew the whistle on China's alleged attempts to suppress information about its handling of the virus. With a vast network of contacts in Chinese medical facilities, Yan attempted to gather more information about the virus as China blocked overseas experts from conducting research in the country.

Her revelations fueled ongoing complaints that the Chinese government failed to tell the world early on about the virus' threat. Specifically, she believes the Chinese government ignored research that could have saved lives. The State Department did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

In response, her former employer, the University of Hong Kong, criticized her account. A press release noted "that the content of the said news report does not accord with the key facts as we understand them."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Specifically, Dr Yan never conducted any research on human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus at [the University of Hong Kong] during December 2019 and January 2020, her central assertion of the said interview."

Yan, who said she was one of the first scientists in the world to study the novel coronavirus, fled China and currently fears retaliation. She was allegedly asked by her supervisor at the University/WHO reference lab, Dr. Leo Poon, in 2019 to look into the odd cluster of SARS-like cases coming out of mainland China at the end of December 2019.

Fox News' Barnini Chakraborty and Alex Diaz contributed to this report.

Sam Dorman is a reporter with Fox News. You can follow him on Facebook here.

https://www.foxnews.com/...ntentionally-coronavirus

Just as Jesus said "A tree is known by its fruit." and "A dog returns to its vomit." Forensics have clearly shown from the getgo that this chimera virus is a homogenic bioweapon. Stupidity will be the death of all.
The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.