Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

The Fallacy Of Herd Immunity Against Covid-19 Options
jdhodo
#1 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 12:15:24 PM

Antibodies are only effective against a specific strain of a virus. But when that virus strain mutates the antibodies are ineffective.
Politics and power lust derange the best minds of those among us who are not anchored in our common Creator.
Folks too easily overlook the fact that the shape shifting Chimera Corona virus is still a influenza/common cold Corona virus at the core and it should be addressed as such. A large number of plant, organic and mineral substances commonly found in nature kill viruses that resist the self-limiting allopaths' arsenal of unnatural Rx substances. Those who forget history are the great fools of the ages and are doomed to repeat the errors of their predecessors. So think about the past flu events as a whole. Look at the commonly shared features of the flu profiles through the years. This electrician changed a vine into a tree, www.bems.org , so don't scoff at the strong probability that Covid-19 is a lab made freak.

https://www.medscape.com...;impID=2619937&faf=1

The superlative features that set this Chimera Corona Virus-19, CCV-19, apart is its fluidity to adapt and survive and it is not seasonal. Taking a lesson from that horrid fungus inside all of us called Candida, the allopaths offer Rx azole fungicides that some Candida varieties such as the deadly Candida aureus resist. Even C. albicans can develop resistance to fluconazole and progress to terminal Candidemia. However, none of the Candida family can resist a natural muliplex elixir of multi-species fungicides. In this matter I speak from personal study and experimenting. So, attack the Covid-19 with a phalanx of natural virucides such as Chinese Star Anise from which Tamiflu is made, oil of Mediterranean oregano, aka Oreganum vulgare and many more. Take the knowledge journey of self-empowerment to do good.
https://draxe.com/nutrition/antiviral-herbs/

Artemesia annua, a variety of Wormwood, is a well studied and proven Corona virus killer. Available at Amazon.

Holy Basil, aka Tulsi has a centuries old reputation for being a healer and studies show its antiviral action against Covid-19. Also at Amazon.
https://www.berkeleyherb...y-basil-medicine-making/

The extensive official lab studies of antiviral properties of plants and fungi are public information. Perfect the art of asking the right questions.

In February 2000 I inadvertently set upon a journey through the realm of the ancient healers when Amoxicillin Rx failed to arrest a tooth abscess and I opted to attack it with NOW brand oregano oil gelcaps, 400 mg carvacrol in each gelcap. I took 2 caps every 8 hours for two days and the abscess completely healed by the end of the third day. I was already deeply immersed in natural science as an avocation so I turned that experience toward mastering the herbalist art. Before that event my previous 53 years had been hell from annual colds, flu, other viruses and sundry skin and gut infections. Since that abscess incident no infection has taken up extended residence in my body because I am prepared to use nature as nature was designed to be used. Today my all natural compounding pharmacy contains most of the most proven healing, antibacterial and antiviral plants, fungi and minerals. You can do this and save yourself and those you love. The door to knowledge is open and waiting for you.

The allopaths withhold truth and right knowledge from you while discouraging you through lies and manipulation from thinking for yourself. There is nothing to lose but everything to gain from educating yourself anew and unlearning a lifetime of brainwashing.
The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.
Sponsor