Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

SHOCKING. HOW DARE YOU Options
alkarocky
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2020 9:22:50 PM

Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle

CLIMATE CHANGEObservers Shocked at Greta Thunberg’s Inability to Answer a Simple Question Without a Script
“Anyone else want to answer that question?”

Published 4 days ago on 17 November, 2020Paul Joseph WatsonVideo Screenshot87 Comments
Observers were shocked at a now viral video that shows environmental activist Greta Thunberg being unable to answer a basic question without a script.

Thunberg has been lauded by the media establishment for her thunderous speeches denouncing world leaders who don’t take climate change seriously enough.

However, when the teenage campaigner was asked a question on that very subject, her response, or lack thereof, was remarkable.

“Could you please tell us what kind of message what you are doing here today – what kind of message would you send by doing this to world leaders and also can I ask you, do you think it’s about time President Trump would respond to what you have said today?” Thunberg was asked.

After a long pause, Thunberg said, “Erm, I think…I’m sorry what was the first question?”

After the journalist repeated the question, Thunberg responded, “I think what we want to send…the message we want to send is to say that we have had enough and erm…”

Thunberg then looks to the woman sitting to her left before stating, “Anyone else want to answer that question? I can’t speak on behalf of everyone.”

The journalist then asks Thunberg the same basic question again, to which she responds, “I think maybe you should give some questions to the others as well.”

Thunberg’s performance was a complete 180 from the forcefulness of her usual scripted remarks.

https://summit.news/2020...estion-without-a-script/
Sponsor  

monk37
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 3:32:03 AM

Doing' vs saying Confused Message to world leaders .. uh we've had enough'Anxious .. President Trump ? ......Unsure

What's the matter indignant little Gretta, Chicom Covid and cures got your tongue ?

Maybe she's starting to actually learn about real world life and death or think for herself to much off stage to do the gig but I noticed the rest of em had no response.

BETWEENTHELINES
alkarocky
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 8:41:59 AM

NOT A PEEP HERE EITHER Sneaky