Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

martin52sharrett Options
martin52sharrett
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:06:05 AM

Rank: Rook



Joined: 10/25/2017
Posts: 315
Location: Kentucky
to whom may care...my wife finally got her interview at the US Embassy in Manila Feb 24th
Sponsor  
 
Mwalacavage
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:08:03 AM

Rank: King



Joined: 11/16/2008
Posts: 15,272
martin52sharrett wrote:
to whom may care...my wife finally got her interview at the US Embassy in Manila Feb 24th

Good...perseverance furthers...

"There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?"

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”

William Seward Burroughs
martin52sharrett
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:14:47 AM

Rank: Rook



Joined: 10/25/2017
Posts: 315
Location: Kentucky
Mwalacavage wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:
to whom may care...my wife finally got her interview at the US Embassy in Manila Feb 24th

Good...perseverance furthers...

AMEN...Mwalacavage
martin52sharrett
#4 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 2:53:05 PM

Rank: Rook



Joined: 10/25/2017
Posts: 315
Location: Kentucky
to whoever may care...my wife should be landing in America the May 27th...just bought the ticket this morning
alkarocky
#5 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 3:31:54 PM

Rank: King



Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 62,135
CONGRATULATIONS. BEST NEWS YET.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
ThumbsUp ThumpUp ThumbsUp ThumpUp ThumbsUp ThumpUp ThumbsUp



martin52sharrett wrote:
to whoever may care...my wife should be landing in America the May 27th...just bought the ticket this morning

martin52sharrett
#6 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 4:06:23 PM

Rank: Rook



Joined: 10/25/2017
Posts: 315
Location: Kentucky
alkarocky wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS. BEST NEWS YET.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
ThumbsUp ThumpUp ThumbsUp ThumpUp ThumbsUp ThumpUp ThumbsUp



martin52sharrett wrote:
to whoever may care...my wife should be landing in America the May 27th...just bought the ticket this morning


actually took me 8 years of my life and over 150,000 to accomplish this...now would love to hear how all the people who just walk in are better than me...and anyone tries to dispute the cost...try to remember that includes air plane tickets,hotel rooms,shrimp and steak dinners...just her last trip to Manila for her 10 second interview cost me over 5000...now also anyone explain to me how people can travel through two and three countries with no money...biggest lie I ever heard...anyone just try traveling for free...biggest joke I ever heard
alkarocky
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 20, 2021 1:48:48 PM

Rank: King



Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 62,135
and seven to go.
alkarocky
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2021 11:22:53 AM

Rank: King



Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 62,135
martin52sharrett wrote:
to whoever may care...my wife should be landing in America the May 27th...just bought the ticket this morning


today's the big day.
hope all goes well.

wating to hear
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

YAF_Copper Theme Modified from a Jaben Cargman theme (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 2.205 seconds.