Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

480 Pages «<478479480
Beer Options
bgtg
#9581 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 8:31:52 AM

Rank: Knight


Joined: 2/17/2018
Posts: 22
fishnet wrote:
All you folks born in leap year...it is once again your birthday...or anniversary; may you receive four times the expected gifts...and four beer to play catch up. Have a friend take you home.
Pray for one another and pray for the nation; we are still under God.


Really some sick nasty people on here with no brains at all..
Tornadoes-hurricanes--heart disease--cancer --Covid19--Ticks --chiggers and the crap you come up with is
keep praying???are you really that stupid--look around...
GOD LOVES YOU---please don,t love me
alkarocky
#9582 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:10:44 AM

Rank: King



Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 60,778
Mwalacavage wrote:


Here is something seasonal that caught my eye.



HOPEFULLY A SEASON WE CAN SKIP
fishnet
#9583 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2020 7:21:06 PM

Rank: King


Joined: 9/27/2009
Posts: 9,187
Hey bgtg I can see you are struggling with God...that is good as long as you remember that God gave us free will. But now you expect something else...you still want free will but want God to violate that for your benefit. A puzzle. What did you choose that got you to this disappointment.

Most of us (yeah me too) have done a lot of non thinking prayer..........God has a sense of humor...I have asked for certain things, and He answered me...that is not what I meant Lord...but it is exactly what I asked for. That is why the Old Testament tells you to be humble and pray to the Lord


Al thank you for pitching in and adding some flavor

Happy forth of July everbody
martin52sharrett
#9584 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2020 2:16:43 PM

Rank: Rook



Joined: 10/25/2017
Posts: 310
Location: Kentucky
praying and praying that nobody here ever runs out of beer...God bless Fish...still hanging in there...no drink since May 28th,1978...so keep drinking my share Fish...time for another stupid water
fishnet
#9585 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2020 7:41:46 PM

Rank: King


Joined: 9/27/2009
Posts: 9,187
Martin we have missed you and your lovely wife...you are in my prayers daily, with hope that the two of you are doing well.
AND yes I did drink your share of the beer along with my buddy Jimmy. Martin I pray that the two of you are here and safe. I ask that everyone prays for the safety of Martin and his wife....pray for the nation it is turning around.

It is in the near future that we will be brewing several stouts...not telling you will have to wait...love you all
martin52sharrett
#9586 Posted : Saturday, July 11, 2020 10:08:24 AM

Rank: Rook



Joined: 10/25/2017
Posts: 310
Location: Kentucky
fishnet wrote:
Martin we have missed you and your lovely wife...you are in my prayers daily, with hope that the two of you are doing well.
AND yes I did drink your share of the beer along with my buddy Jimmy. Martin I pray that the two of you are here and safe. I ask that everyone prays for the safety of Martin and his wife....pray for the nation it is turning around.

It is in the near future that we will be brewing several stouts...not telling you will have to wait...love you all

actually Fish...I have now spent 7 years of my life and over $130.000 trying to get my wife here...And that is alot of beer money...will not give up though...maybe someday they will stop spending my money on doing things for everyone else and just do their job for the first time in their lives...who knows...only God knows
fishnet
#9587 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 6:03:55 PM

Rank: King


Joined: 9/27/2009
Posts: 9,187
Had some physical issues...the hand of God

You have to love the Lord. He loves us and tests us and heals us.

...and yes I am drinking beer.

Martin you are in my prayers along with your wife...most of them are for your wife...God listens
alkarocky
#9588 Posted : Sunday, November 1, 2020 10:58:03 PM

Rank: King



Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 60,778
NEVER GIVE UP.
GLAD TO SEE YOUR STILL HERE.

AND PRAYING ALL'S WELL WITH MARTIN AND HIS BETTER HALF.

ALL AT GODS SPEED.
martin52sharrett
#9589 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:11:37 AM

Rank: Rook



Joined: 10/25/2017
Posts: 310
Location: Kentucky
alkarocky wrote:
NEVER GIVE UP.
GLAD TO SEE YOUR STILL HERE.

AND PRAYING ALL'S WELL WITH MARTIN AND HIS BETTER HALF.

ALL AT GODS SPEED.

actually to everyone and even more to beer lovers...my wife got her interview at the US Embassy in Manila on Feb 24th...lots of hurdles to overcome as she will have to do this on her own since I can not go back there right now...Everyone needs to have a beer...maybe two...maybe three...right now I am carrying enough stress for all of us...Maybe even a shot with that beer
alkarocky
#9590 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 12:05:53 PM

Rank: King



Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 60,778
martin52sharrett wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
NEVER GIVE UP.
GLAD TO SEE YOUR STILL HERE.

AND PRAYING ALL'S WELL WITH MARTIN AND HIS BETTER HALF.

ALL AT GODS SPEED.

actually to everyone and even more to beer lovers...my wife got her interview at the US Embassy in Manila on Feb 24th...lots of hurdles to overcome as she will have to do this on her own since I can not go back there right now...Everyone needs to have a beer...maybe two...maybe three...right now I am carrying enough stress for all of us...Maybe even a shot with that beer



always good to get great news.

i'll pass on that shot thing. (always dodge a bullitL lol.

already lining em up beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

it's after twelve and starting time here.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
martin52sharrett
#9591 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:54:34 PM

Rank: Rook



Joined: 10/25/2017
Posts: 310
Location: Kentucky
alkarocky wrote:
martin52sharrett wrote:
alkarocky wrote:
NEVER GIVE UP.
GLAD TO SEE YOUR STILL HERE.

AND PRAYING ALL'S WELL WITH MARTIN AND HIS BETTER HALF.

ALL AT GODS SPEED.

actually to everyone and even more to beer lovers...my wife got her interview at the US Embassy in Manila on Feb 24th...lots of hurdles to overcome as she will have to do this on her own since I can not go back there right now...Everyone needs to have a beer...maybe two...maybe three...right now I am carrying enough stress for all of us...Maybe even a shot with that beer



always good to get great news.

i'll pass on that shot thing. (always dodge a bullitL lol.

already lining em up beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

it's after twelve and starting time here.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

thanks so much alkarocky...remember they can just say no again...but this time I got a lawyer..I am sure he will have no problem taking them to court and no way does a Judge look the same way at things as an immigration officier...I can not imagine a Judge telling a woman she can not walk into a house that she owns...pleased to see you are having a beer...keep up the good work
fishnet
#9592 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 9:40:44 AM

Rank: King


Joined: 9/27/2009
Posts: 9,187
Nothing like coming to Beer and seeing good news. Still praying for you and your wife and will continue long after she comes home, Martin.

The hand of God has paid me a few more visits...they discovered it was double pneumonia after three bad guesses...I think He is trying to remind me that time is not on my side.

Remember to pray for the country.
480 Pages «<478479480
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

YAF_Copper Theme Modified from a Jaben Cargman theme (Tiny Gecko)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 3.266 seconds.