Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

Skeleton Key To The Cosmos Options
jdhodo
#1 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2021 4:30:44 PM

In 2012 Patrick Sweeney produced a educational documentary, Inner Worlds Outer Worlds, that beautifully presents a overview of what makes existence and the universal laws of nature. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2415372/ The 2 hour video is also at Amazon and other places. At 31 minutes 18 seconds he presents what I have learned to call through direct experience the Skeleton Key To Creation, aka the Golden Ratio. The images and animations in the video have mathematical analogs that can be visualized through use of a pocket scientific calculator. That is how I was able to see in my mind what you see in part in the video. If you take in hand a broad copy of the Periodic Table Of The Elements with the accompanying table of properties of each element you have at your disposal the means to visualize the actions of the Golden Ratio as described by the mystics and holy ones of all religions. By doing the math you can empirically confirm or deny your theories and get sound answers to difficult questions. In 1997 my Magnum Opus project resulted in the derepression and subsequent expression of the ancestral genome of the vine Campsis radicans. That genome resulting from the genetic transformation of a rooted Campsis radicans vine cutting grew to become a tree that is about 80 feet tall and resembles the Golden Raintree.

Some reviewers criticize the video as being anti-Christian. Those critics are blind and stupid because the presentation taken together exalts Creator YHWH above all things through the simplicity of presenting the facts.
When I considered the result of testing my theory my soul was overwhelmed at the realization of the glory and power of YHWH.

Patrick Sweeney came up short in neglecting to present the electrical parallels to the physical phenomena, but he gave due credit to Nikolai Tesla.

The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.
Sponsor  

monk37
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 12:32:08 AM

jdhodo wrote:
In 2012 Patrick Sweeney produced a educational documentary, Inner Worlds Outer Worlds, that beautifully presents a overview of what makes existence and the universal laws of nature. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2415372/ The 2 hour video is also at Amazon and other places. At 31 minutes 18 seconds he presents what I have learned to call through direct experience the Skeleton Key To Creation, aka the Golden Ratio. The images and animations in the video have mathematical analogs that can be visualized through use of a pocket scientific calculator. That is how I was able to see in my mind what you see in part in the video. If you take in hand a broad copy of the Periodic Table Of The Elements with the accompanying table of properties of each element you have at your disposal the means to visualize the actions of the Golden Ratio as described by the mystics and holy ones of all religions. By doing the math you can empirically confirm or deny your theories and get sound answers to difficult questions. In 1997 my Magnum Opus project resulted in the derepression and subsequent expression of the ancestral genome of the vine Campsis radicans. That genome resulting from the genetic transformation of a rooted Campsis radicans vine cutting grew to become a tree that is about 80 feet tall and resembles the Golden Raintree.

Some reviewers criticize the video as being anti-Christian. Those critics are blind and stupid because the presentation taken together exalts Creator YHWH above all things through the simplicity of presenting the facts.
When I considered the result of testing my theory my soul was overwhelmed at the realization of the glory and power of YHWH.

Patrick Sweeney came up short in neglecting to present the electrical parallels to the physical phenomena, but he gave due credit to Nikolai Tesla.

Interesting post and topic I missed seeing before .. golden ratio' stirs both interests and skepticism's if convinced differently by past experiences. Does remind me of an old link that seems to have been changed-updated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQNWDV2R-bI

Have some personally stubborn beliefs in proportional design of harmonious resonance foundations to all mater and all it's infinitely compressed energy lattices.

Look forward to watching what you posted and forgive me if my link is outdated or irrelevant ... all I remember was the gist at the time discussing and debating within an abiogenisis advocate crowd of friendly enough for me to charm but sharp as a tack gals in the Amazon scientific forums ... Rebeca ..yikes' I don't know how many degrees she had but she was too hot to handle for a book learned look it up soul like me sometimes yet sometimes not when I appealed her heart-mind logic combo that we all have ... anyhow pretty sure it was she who shared that older link.

BETWEENTHELINES
jdhodo
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 7:46:30 AM

monk37 wrote:
jdhodo wrote:

Interesting post and topic I missed seeing before .. golden ratio' stirs both interests and skepticism's if convinced differently by past experiences. Does remind me of an old link that seems to have been changed-updated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQNWDV2R-bI

Have some personally stubborn beliefs in proportional design of harmonious resonance foundations to all mater and all it's infinitely compressed energy lattices.

Look forward to watching what you posted and forgive me if my link is outdated or irrelevant ... all I remember was the gist at the time discussing and debating within an abiogenisis advocate crowd of friendly enough for me to charm but sharp as a tack gals in the Amazon scientific forums ... Rebeca ..yikes' I don't know how many degrees she had but she was too hot to handle for a book learned look it up soul like me sometimes yet sometimes not when I appealed her heart-mind logic combo that we all have ... anyhow pretty sure it was she who shared that older link.

YouTube has terminated the video at your offered link. Knowing the minds of YouTube admin, I have no doubt that the information is excellent and a threat to the tyrant souls.
The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.