Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

“Cities Will Be on Fire” – Black Lives Matter Activist Warns “All Hell Will Break Loose” If Officer Options
alkarocky
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 10:58:36 AM

“Cities Will Be on Fire” – Black Lives Matter Activist Warns “All Hell Will Break Loose” If Officer Chauvin Is Not Convicted in George Floyd Death
By Jim Hoft
Published April 6, 2021 at 7:30am

Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols, who is also a signed model with IMG Worldwide, warned in a recent Tik-Tok video that “cities will burn” if Police Officer Derek Chauvin is not convicted in the death of drug addict and thief George Floyd.

Echols says, “All hell is going to break loose!”

Maya Echols: “If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced just know that all hell is going to break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire.”

The autopsy report found that George Floyd had meth, fentanyl, cannabinoids and morphine in his system when he die. Floyd was also COVID positive.

Submit a Correction

https://www.thegatewaypu...cted-george-floyd-death/
Sponsor  

dcr570
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 6:07:11 PM

An easy prediction - from a terrorist organization.

If I was in charge, I'd have armed national guardsmen and/or the army waiting and prepared, complete with ammunition.
bgtg
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2021 8:18:40 AM

The pictures I have seen show this cop kneeling on the guys shoulder blade and clearly shows his windpipe
not being cut off....
That being said big news media had the cop convicted before this trial..I also think these BLM terrorist threats will affect the decision....
Mwalacavage
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 7, 2021 11:38:55 AM

bgtg wrote:
The pictures I have seen show this cop kneeling on the guys shoulder blade and clearly shows his windpipe
not being cut off....
That being said big news media had the cop convicted before this trial..I also think these BLM terrorist threats will affect the decision....

"There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?"

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”

William Seward Burroughs
alkarocky
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2021 9:03:24 AM