Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

What Is In The Vaccines? Options
jdhodo
#1 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2021 9:08:39 PM

Meteorology, climate, natural science and ecology have been my focus since childhood so I was aware of the first overt attempts at geoengineering back in 1980. When the chemtrial operations picked up I began to collect samples using portable electric Hepa filters placed under rain bonnets. Another handy collecting place is a auto windshield. A basic microscope tells all. Two years ago I noticed that the usual aerosols on the car glass looked different. It was graphene oxide.

Read all of the articles at this site.
https://everydayconcerne...pegylated-lipid-nano-in/
The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.
Sponsor  

monk37
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2021 12:03:58 AM

jdhodo wrote:
Meteorology, climate, natural science and ecology have been my focus since childhood so I was aware of the first overt attempts at geoengineering back in 1980. When the chemtrial operations picked up I began to collect samples using portable electric Hepa filters placed under rain bonnets. Another handy collecting place is a auto windshield. A basic microscope tells all. Two years ago I noticed that the usual aerosols on the car glass looked different. It was graphene oxide.

Read all of the articles at this site.
https://everydayconcerne...pegylated-lipid-nano-in/

Excellent info again jdoho ... kinda puts a modern graphene twist on 'the mark of the beast' so to speak.

"No gene-based vaccine has ever been approved for human use, and the existing corona vaccines have not undergone sufficient pre-clinical testing, as is normally required by international regulations."

I'm not a very righteous man by worldly standards although just as I would never willingly get a tatto I certainly will never willingly defile my God given human genome. So as I face a possible loss of income and livelihood for refusal to comply with the selectively mandated spike, it's good to know that what has been going through my mind on the scientific justification front is also clearly validated.

BETWEENTHELINES