Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

Colin Powell’s Facebook Page Announcement Sums Up Everything That’s Wrong with Political Ruling Clas Options
alkarocky
#1 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2021 2:20:29 PM

Colin Powell’s Facebook Page Announcement Sums Up Everything That’s Wrong with Political Ruling Class Today
By Jim Hoft
Published October 18, 2021 at 9:15am

Former Secretary of State and General Colin Powell died today at age 84 from complications of the coronavirus.

Powell was fully vaccinated.

His death announcement on Facebook sums up everything that is wrong with the political-elitist class in America today.

Despite being vaccinated, Powell succumbed to the virus. But this does not stop the elites from pushing their dangerous experimental vaccines on the American public. Even the notice posted on Powell’s Facebook page promotes the oversold injections.

TRENDING: Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications -- He Was Fully Vaccinated

You’ve gotta love those tyrants on Facebook!

We even have video on the extraordinary ineffectiveness of the COVID vaccines today.
At what point will the ruling class admit they were wrong and take a step back to reevaluate?

A video showing the shifting narrative in vaccine efficacy. A 🤡 science world of the left. pic.twitter.com/BieFB1p4hy

— Americanka🇺🇸🦅🇵🇱 (@Americanka4) October 12, 2021

Submit a Correction

https://www.thegatewaypu...ical-ruling-class-today/
Sponsor  

Pxtts
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:14:55 AM

Powell also had cancer and Parkinson's.
monk37
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2021 11:20:29 AM

Pxtts wrote:

Might as well finish him off with an experimental 'vaccine' ?

BETWEENTHELINES
Mwalacavage
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2021 11:29:25 AM

monk37 wrote:
Pxtts wrote:

He died of Covid. His last vaccination was probably at least six months ago, as he was soon to be getting a booster.

"There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?"

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”

William Seward Burroughs
Pxtts
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2021 5:37:43 PM

monk37 wrote:
Pxtts wrote:

Cancer would indicate a weakened immune system, perhaps he would have died two months ago without the vaccine. (See, I can make shit up as well as you!)
monk37
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2021 11:45:49 PM

Pxtts wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Pxtts wrote:

Cancer would indicate a weakened immune system, perhaps he would have died two months ago without the vaccine. (See, I can make shit up as well as you!)

Who knows, and don't get me wrong I respect both those who choose to get the vax and those who choose not to. It's just that basic patients rights and medical ethics have suddenly been trashed along with everything else by a leftist coupe regime that wouldn't know an ethic if it bit em in the arse.

Here's part of what Dr. Robert Malone,the man who invented the mRNA technology being fast track tested on us had to say from the clinical side of the issue.

"This is a fundamental right having to do with clinical research ethics," he said. "And so, my concern is that I know that there are risks. But we don't have access to the data, and the data haven't been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately assess those risks — and therefore … we don't really have the information that we need to make a reasonable decision."

https://news.yahoo.com/s...na-expert-173600060.html

BETWEENTHELINES
dmccollom
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:10:38 AM

Ever notice that something that is say 99% successful is still 1% failure? The vaccines are nowhere near 99% effective so some vaccinated folks will die of the COVID regardless of vaccination.
When I works, I works hard. When I sits and thinks, I goes to sleep.

No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
monk37
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:20:08 AM

Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Pxtts wrote:

He died of Covid. His last vaccination was probably at least six months ago, as he was soon to be getting a booster.

Whatever you say Jack Web.

BETWEENTHELINES
monk37
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:47:13 AM

dmccollom wrote:
Ever notice that something that is say 99% successful is still 1% failure? The vaccines are nowhere near 99% effective so some vaccinated folks will die of the COVID regardless of vaccination.

True enough, and although Dr. Zelenko had a 100% early treatment success rate with around 500 patients initially, 5000 may or may not have shown the same success rates.

But it should make people realize that the vaccine' is just as much if not more so (we don't even know yet) a gamble as time tested therapeutics against the gain of function bio weapon engineered virus.

BETWEENTHELINES
Mwalacavage
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 11:26:12 AM

monk37 wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

True enough, and although Dr. Zelenko had a 100% early treatment success rate with around 500 patients initially, 5000 may or may not have shown the same success rates.

But it should make people realize that the vaccine' is just as much if not more so (we don't even know yet) a gamble as time tested therapeutics against the gain of function bio weapon engineered virus.

That's the wonderful thing about confirmation bias. You can take something that supports your desired outcome and exaggerate it some more. Zelenko had one death out of 141.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...pmc/articles/PMC7587171/

"There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?"

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 3:19:16 PM

Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

That's the wonderful thing about confirmation bias. You can take something that supports your desired outcome and exaggerate it some more. Zelenko had one death out of 141.

Really ? .. Is that a new woke RINO commodity ?

Quote:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7587171/
COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study.

This retrospective case series study analysed data from COVID-19 outpatients with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection treated in a community in New York State, USA, between 18 March 2020 and 14 May 2020. The outcome of patients treated with a specific triple therapy was compared with public reference data of patients in the same community who were not treated with this therapy.

Analysed ? Well, you know what they say about talking out of their ... and dazzle em with BS.

Basic truth is ..

https://conservapedia.co...7s_coronavirus_treatment

""Zev Vladimir Zelenko, M.D. is a New York State doctor who has treated over 1,450 coronavirus patients using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc sulfate with 99.9% success rate (2 deaths).[1] He explained his treatment in an open letter to President Trump.

With his first 350 coronavirus patients in March of 2020, Zelenko had a 100% success using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc.[2] There were no hospitalizations, intubations or deaths among Zelenko's first 350 patients.[3] On March 27, 2020, Zelenko indicated that he treated 699 patients with no deaths or intubations, whereas the national average in the United States is 1.5% of coronavirus patients dying.[4] As of March 27, 2020, four patients of Dr. Zelenko have been hospitalized with pneumonia, and none of them required respirators.[4]

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment resulted in various patients' shortness-of-breath issues being resolved in as early as four hours and on average 12 hours.[5]

On May 30, 2020, the Grand Rapids Herald-Review stated:
“ Dr. Vladimir Zelenko serves as a Primary Care Physician in suburban New York City—the epicenter of this outbreak. “I knew that the virus would hit our area hard due to our population density—we have 32,000 people living in one square mile. So I did my own research looking at what had been done in other countries that experienced the virus before us as well as looking at treatments developed for the SARS outbreak in 2003 (another coronavirus). I developed my own protocol of a three drug cocktail: HCL, Azithromycin, and Zinc. In the last few weeks I have seen 1,450 patients with COVID symptoms. I divided my patients into two groups: high risk and low risk. The low risk patients (under age 60 and healthy) statistically get better without treatment, so I sent them home to rest and get over the virus. I gave my drug cocktail to 405 high risk patients (over age 60 or with underlying health problems) whose conditions were most severe. The accepted rate of COVID mortality at that time for high risk patients was 5%, so if I had just relied on ventilators I could have expected to see 20 of my patients die. But using these three drugs I only lost two patients, one of which was very old and had been chronically ill. This was a significant order of magnitude better than expected outcomes.”

Dr. Zelenko explains the rationale behind his treatment program. “The zinc is what kills the virus and zinc occurs naturally in the body but has a hard time penetrating the cell where the virus lives. What the hydroxychloroquine does is open a channel into the cell so the zinc can enter and stop the virus from replicating. Adding an extra dose of zinc to the cocktail has been shown to improve outcomes by about 25%. Meanwhile, the azithromycin stands guard to combat any secondary bacterial infection that may crash the party and cause pneumonia.”

After seeing the effectiveness of his treatment regimen, Dr. Zelenko stated, “I realized what I had, and I felt like a front line soldier who had stumbled across some very important intelligence—some valuable information that needed to be communicated to the 5-star general because that information could be used to win the war.”

Within a few weeks, Dr. Zelenko had published video reports of his findings and was in touch not only with the US Coronavirus Taskforce, but with over a dozen governments around the world from Russia, to South Africa, to Peru. Four weeks ago the government of Brazil began implementing Dr. Zelenko’s protocol, and he explains their results: “One week ago the Brazilians published a study revealing a 95% reduction in deaths after this drug cocktail was introduced for use in their government hospitals.”[6]""

BETWEENTHELINES
Mwalacavage
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 4:47:43 PM

monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

Quote:
COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study.

This retrospective case series study analysed data from COVID-19 outpatients with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection treated in a community in New York State, USA, between 18 March 2020 and 14 May 2020. The outcome of patients treated with a specific triple therapy was compared with public reference data of patients in the same community who were not treated with this therapy.

Analysed ? Well, you know what they say about talking out of their ... and dazzle em with BS.

Basic truth is ..

""Zev Vladimir Zelenko, M.D. is a New York State doctor who has treated over 1,450 coronavirus patients using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc sulfate with 99.9% success rate (2 deaths).[1] He explained his treatment in an open letter to President Trump.

With his first 350 coronavirus patients in March of 2020, Zelenko had a 100% success using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc.[2] There were no hospitalizations, intubations or deaths among Zelenko's first 350 patients.[3] On March 27, 2020, Zelenko indicated that he treated 699 patients with no deaths or intubations, whereas the national average in the United States is 1.5% of coronavirus patients dying.[4] As of March 27, 2020, four patients of Dr. Zelenko have been hospitalized with pneumonia, and none of them required respirators.[4]

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment resulted in various patients' shortness-of-breath issues being resolved in as early as four hours and on average 12 hours.[5]

“ Dr. Vladimir Zelenko serves as a Primary Care Physician in suburban New York City—the epicenter of this outbreak. “I knew that the virus would hit our area hard due to our population density—we have 32,000 people living in one square mile. So I did my own research looking at what had been done in other countries that experienced the virus before us as well as looking at treatments developed for the SARS outbreak in 2003 (another coronavirus). I developed my own protocol of a three drug cocktail: HCL, Azithromycin, and Zinc. In the last few weeks I have seen 1,450 patients with COVID symptoms. I divided my patients into two groups: high risk and low risk. The low risk patients (under age 60 and healthy) statistically get better without treatment, so I sent them home to rest and get over the virus. I gave my drug cocktail to 405 high risk patients (over age 60 or with underlying health problems) whose conditions were most severe. The accepted rate of COVID mortality at that time for high risk patients was 5%, so if I had just relied on ventilators I could have expected to see 20 of my patients die. But using these three drugs I only lost two patients, one of which was very old and had been chronically ill. This was a significant order of magnitude better than expected outcomes.”

Dr. Zelenko explains the rationale behind his treatment program. “The zinc is what kills the virus and zinc occurs naturally in the body but has a hard time penetrating the cell where the virus lives. What the hydroxychloroquine does is open a channel into the cell so the zinc can enter and stop the virus from replicating. Adding an extra dose of zinc to the cocktail has been shown to improve outcomes by about 25%. Meanwhile, the azithromycin stands guard to combat any secondary bacterial infection that may crash the party and cause pneumonia.”

After seeing the effectiveness of his treatment regimen, Dr. Zelenko stated, “I realized what I had, and I felt like a front line soldier who had stumbled across some very important intelligence—some valuable information that needed to be communicated to the 5-star general because that information could be used to win the war.”

Within a few weeks, Dr. Zelenko had published video reports of his findings and was in touch not only with the US Coronavirus Taskforce, but with over a dozen governments around the world from Russia, to South Africa, to Peru. Four weeks ago the government of Brazil began implementing Dr. Zelenko’s protocol, and he explains their results: “One week ago the Brazilians published a study revealing a 95% reduction in deaths after this drug cocktail was introduced for use in their government hospitals.”[6]""

I do see the 500 figure in the letter quoted. I assume that is genuine...though it seems to be some distance from the original (What was the Philippine Star's source?) These are not the numbers Zelenko saw fit to include in his own more rigorous study..and "since last Thursday" would hardly be enough time to know results. It is the business of bloogers to do some of the exaggerating for you.

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 11:59:50 PM

Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

Quote:

Basic truth is ..

I do see the 500 figure in the letter quoted. I assume that is genuine...though it seems to be some distance from the original (What was the Philippine Star's source?) These are not the numbers Zelenko saw fit to include in his own more rigorous study..and "since last Thursday" would hardly be enough time to fully analyze results. It is the business of bloogers to do some of the exaggerating for you.

Bloggers like your own source .. 1 out of 141 .. how does that even figure in ? And I initially said around 500 with early treatment based on what I recalled from an interview around that time but you're getting irritated nit picky because your reference is a lame pseudo intellectual attempt at 3 into 1 retro revision.

"These are not the numbers Zelenko saw fit to include in his own more rigorous study.."

Do tell, or is it a secret ? How about a little more light and a little less devious snark .. for old times sake?

BETWEENTHELINES
Mwalacavage
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 11:05:13 AM

monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

Quote:

Basic truth is ..

I do see the 500 figure in the letter quoted. I assume that is genuine...though it seems to be some distance from the original (What was the Philippine Star's source?) These are not the numbers Zelenko saw fit to include in his own more rigorous study..and "since last Thursday" would hardly be enough time to fully analyze results. It is the business of bloogers to do some of the exaggerating for you.

Bloggers like your own source .. 1 out of 141 .. how does that even figure in ? And I initially said around 500 with early treatment based on what I recalled from an interview around that time but you're getting irritated nit picky because your reference is a lame pseudo intellectual attempt at 3 into 1 retro revision.

"These are not the numbers Zelenko saw fit to include in his own more rigorous study.."

Do tell, or is it a secret ? How about a little more light and a little less devious snark .. for old times sake?

My source is not some political crap site, it is Zelenko's own study! It has his and two other doctor's(my assumption) names!

William Seward Burroughs
monk37
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2021 5:24:08 PM

Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
Mwalacavage wrote:
monk37 wrote:
dmccollom wrote:

Quote:

Basic truth is ..

My source is not some political crap site, it is Zelenko's own study! It has his and two other doctor's(my assumption) names!

Well, plain talk quotes can freely be considered crap by those with an opposing points of view but I'm puzzled (again) by what an excemtion is or means ... must be an elite scientific term.

"This study was approved by the Western Institutional Review Board and was exempt under 45 CFR § 46.104 ( d) (4). Ref. Number: D4 -Excemption-Zelenko (06-16-2020).""

Then of course we have the deconstruction testing of an effective if early combination treatment that was far too effective so the VA etc. trashed it by testing only isolated parts of the protocol and even or on the far gone in order to declare it ineffective enough to off label ban it in the treatment that hundreds of doctors successfully treated thousands of patients with.

".. Analysis of the 141 patients in the treatment group showed that all of these patients (100%) received a prescription of HCQ, 136 (96.5%) of zinc sulfate and 133 (94.3%) of azithromycin, while 1 patient (0.7%) received doxycycline instead. Instead of triple therapy, 1 patient (0.7%) in the treatment group received HCQ only, 7 patients (5.0%) received HCQ and zinc, and 4 patients (2.8%) received HCQ and azithromycin ..""

The caveat seems to be the retro selective exclusion-watering down of Dr.Zelenko's initial treatment and results by watering it down and out with 2 other "community" physicians who used different methods.

Zelenko was attacked from the outset as were all the physicians who successfully used the same if not very similar treatment protocols. Remember the Nurse

Connect the dots, recognize the larger patterns ... is it too much to ask ?

BETWEENTHELINES