Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

Email Is Off Line!! Options
jdhodo
#1 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 11:46:45 AM

Message was deleted by User.
The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.
Sponsor  

miatajim
#2 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 12:35:37 PM

Same experience here. Hope this is temporary.
ncallahan
#3 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 3:40:45 PM

I cannot log into my copper.net email either. I tried calling everyone.net and phone #'s are not good ! WTH I called copper.net anyone else with this going on! Now I don't know what to do, F
ncallahan
#4 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 3:46:35 PM

I cannot log into my copper.net email either. I tried calling everyone.net and phone #'s are not good ! WTH I called copper.net anyone else with this going on! Now I don't know what to do, F
furbabies
#5 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 3:58:22 PM

I am having the same issue. Cannot get on my email. Their service is starting to really suck.
jdhodo
#6 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2022 5:15:36 PM

I have been using 2 free email accounts at Iceland's vivaldi.net as a back up plan. It is ad free and has great support. I will be setting up at Proton mail also. From several sites I have looked over the top ten free and paid email providers. I suggest that you all do the same and get similar info from several different sites. I was going to do this 3 months ago but all hell broke loose with a slew of crises that still continue.

An hour after I reported this OFF line here I tried again. The login came up and worked very sporadically and strangely. While in mail it would suddenly switch back to the login page. If I can get back in long enough I will do screen shots of the inbox for a printable record of business accounts. This is 14 years of faith in copper.net that has been dashed to splinters and corruption in law protects them.
The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.