Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

4 Pages «<234
HARD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD Options
Mwalacavage
#61 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2022 11:21:24 AM

cwrm22 wrote:

Perhaps...I hear that Atlanta has grown a river and transformed itself into Moscow.

https://www.washingtonpo...00-mules-are-misleading/

Even without Melissa Carone...it might be worth watching if the price comes down a bit.

https://www.thebulwark.c...a-hilarious-mockumentary

"There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?"

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#62 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2022 12:11:55 PM

ARE HIS CLAIMS CREDIBLE?

"The only way to answer that question would be to do what only law enforcement, and not a filmmaker, can do: identify the mules using the video footage and geo-tracking data, pull them in before a grand jury or call them in for questioning, and get answers—under oath—to all of the questions this analysis raises. The same goes for the nonprofit organizations that were apparently organizing this conduct.

Of course, enterprising reporters like the Miami Herald crew who helped the newspaper win a Pulitzer Prize could also use the documentary to try to identify and interview some of these mules and the staff at these nonprofits if they really wanted to get at the truth.

If we still had a healthy fourth estate in this country, that would be a great job for them. But apparently there isn’t anyone left in mainstream journalism interested in the truth when it comes to election issues—just regime flunkies paid to criticize Dinesh D’Souza, or anyone else who even broaches the topic."

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me
You don't think that I know your plan
What you tryin' to hand me?

Mwalacavage
#63 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2022 11:01:49 AM

cwrm22 wrote:
ARE HIS CLAIMS CREDIBLE?

"The only way to answer that question would be to do what only law enforcement, and not a filmmaker, can do: identify the mules using the video footage and geo-tracking data, pull them in before a grand jury or call them in for questioning, and get answers—under oath—to all of the questions this analysis raises. The same goes for the nonprofit organizations that were apparently organizing this conduct.

Of course, enterprising reporters like the Miami Herald crew who helped the newspaper win a Pulitzer Prize could also use the documentary to try to identify and interview some of these mules and the staff at these nonprofits if they really wanted to get at the truth.

If we still had a healthy fourth estate in this country, that would be a great job for them. But apparently there isn’t anyone left in mainstream journalism interested in the truth when it comes to election issues—just regime flunkies paid to criticize Dinesh D’Souza, or anyone else who even broaches the topic."

That would not help the film makers rake in more suckerbucks.
True the Vote hasn’t yet complied with subpoenas issued in April by the State Election Board seeking documents, recordings and names of individuals involved. Ryan Germany, an attorney for the secretary of state’s office, said the organization has concerns about protecting the confidentiality of an individual who True the Vote said has information about ballot harvesting.

https://www.ajc.com/poli...WO27XXBF7PB4DGTBXWGQYV4/

"There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?"

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#64 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2022 11:47:22 AM

True the Vote hasn’t yet complied with subpoenas issued in April by the State Election Board seeking documents, recordings and names of individuals involved. Ryan Germany, an attorney for the secretary of state’s office, said the organization has concerns about protecting the confidentiality of an individual who True the Vote said has information about ballot harvesting

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#65 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2022 12:07:05 PM

"They are going step-by-step and checking on every potential denial of this, uh, possible fraud. And I think they made clear that there is no way to doubt that this election has been rigged. So, I think it’s waterproof."

‘2000 Mules’ Rocks The World! Leading EU Politicians Speak Out: “I think it’s a high possibility that without this voter fraud, Joe Biden wouldn’t have been elected as President of the United States, but Donald Trump would still be in office”

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

jdhodo
#66 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2022 9:58:31 PM

I bought two DVDs and gave one to a friend.
The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.
Pxtts
#67 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2022 10:31:09 AM

jdhodo wrote:
I bought two DVDs and gave one to a friend.

There is big money to be made in disinformation.
Mwalacavage
#68 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2022 11:21:31 AM

Sunday, I took two ballots and dropped them in the ballot collection box. Made me think of D'Souza's magnum opus. I began to think the map of Moscow as an Atlanta suburb might not be laziness or sloppiness, but a wink to those hip to the hustle. I came home and poured some vodka in a glass of ice, topped it off with ginger beer and a slice of lime. 1999 more to go!

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#69 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2022 6:14:39 PM

D'Souza Offers to Appear Before Jan. 6 Committee After Cheney Calls '2000 Mules' Debunked

“I’d be happy to appear before the committee and debunk all the debunkers. Let’s settle the issue of who’s perpetrating a ‘big lie’ through open debate.”
Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

ixoye_8
#70 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2022 6:48:21 PM

THE ONLY FRAUD IS BY THE RADICAL RIGHT !!!
Mwalacavage
#71 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2022 2:37:47 PM

ixoye_8 wrote:
THE ONLY FRAUD IS BY THE RADICAL RIGHT !!!

Now now...obviously if you pile up enough different sorts of horse shit, there has to be a pony around somewhere. It was Hugo Chavez's ghost sending votes in from around the world...or maybe it was ballots brought in by a ghost hunting excon truck driver...hmmm...yeah...it was 2000 Ghouls collecting ballots from the dead, that's the ticket! Of course we know that D'Souza has violated election law in a fraudulent fashion.

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#72 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2022 10:00:29 PM

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Mwalacavage
#73 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2022 11:28:26 PM

cwrm22 wrote:

It will likely be available for free once all the likely sucker bucks are collected. Just like Moore's Farenheit 911 garbage. I might regret the time. But "Absolute Proof" turned out to be a worthwhile chuckle. But D'Souza is fun to watch explaining why he hopes for more marks. Did you see the river? The Moskva? Would you like to tell me the name of the river on the south side of Gwinnett County? (The Chattahoochee is on the Northwest...nothing like the map in the movie).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR4lxQQg_u0

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#74 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2022 10:31:59 AM

It will likely be available for free once all the likely sucker bucks are collected. Just like Moore's Farenheit 911 garbage. I might regret the time. But "Absolute Proof" turned out to be a worthwhile chuckle. But D'Souza is fun to watch explaining why he hopes for more marks. Did you see the river? The Moskva? Would you like to tell me the name of the river on the south side of Gwinnett County? (The Chattahoochee is on the Northwest...nothing like the map in the movie).

BTW..Your link explains why the movie will never be free... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR4lxQQg_u0

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

4 Pages «<234