Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

7 Pages «<567
HARD EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD Options
cwrm22
#121 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2022 4:34:24 PM

With only a month left to go for election document retention in accordance with Federal law, and with the 2022 Election season in full swing, it seems an appropriate time to reflect on some of the anomalies in the 2020 election.  After all, we never did get an answer for most of these.

President Trump laid out a plethora of vote discrepancies totaling in the hundreds of thousands of votes when all he needed was 12,000 or so.

At 5:28, BRE member Mark Wingate again, for a third time, asks Dwight Brower to confirm that 14,152 ballots have been cast in person on Election Day thus far.  And again, he confirms with Ralph Jones, the Registration Chief, also present on the call.

This admission by Dwight Brower would suggest that between the hours of 5pm and 7pm in Fulton County, almost 45,000 people rushed to the polls to vote in-person. 

However, as mentioned by David Cross in our interview, there was no reporting of long lines or any rushes to the polls.  In fact, the Saporta Report, a well-known local news outlet, claimed you could hear the “rustling of leaves on the ground” outside the Central Park Rec Center polling location. 

In his notes, there is a screenshot that shows a total vote count of 21,843 election day votes on November 5 at 12:49am.  This is obviously a far cry from the 59,000 reported by Fulton Co.

Based on the data provided to the media throughout the country during the 2020 Election, there can be no doubt of data manipulation in Fulton County.

Fulton County Claimed 59,143 People Voted on Election Day In Person But the Data Does Not Support That

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me
You don't think that I know your plan
What you tryin' to hand me?

cwrm22
#122 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2022 6:49:52 PM

Numerous investigations have found evidence of a fraudulent 2020 election in key swing states across the nation and proven that the 2020 Election was rigged and stolen from President Trump. A single election audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, discovered evidence of hundreds of thousands of potentially fraudulent and questionable ballots.

Earlier this year, Dinesh D’Souza and True the Vote’s “2000 Mules” documentary exposed a nationwide illegal ballot trafficking ring that inserted hundreds of thousands of ballots into key swing states across the country.

U.S. voters are more aware than ever of the dangers of election fraud. According to new data from Rasmussen Reports, 83 percent of likely voters today are concerned about election integrity ahead of the 2022 midterms, and 75 percent are concerned about election cheating.

Since 2020, the election system in the United States has been plagued with overwhelming reports of fraud on almost every level, from ballot trafficking to dubious voting tabulation software from voting machines.

In fact, another July report from Rasmussen and The National Pulse found that 50 percent of Americans believe it is likely that widespread cheating will affect the outcome of the November midterms.

The Gateway Pundit recently reported that the Maricopa County Republican Committee and the Texas GOP both passed unanimous resolutions rejecting the 2020 Election and declaring the Biden Regime illegitimate. The Langlade County, Wisconsin GOP also passed a resolution rejecting the 2020 election.

Two Counties in Michigan followed their lead earlier this week!

The whole country knows the 2020 election was stolen, and the consequences have been horrible.
Patriots across the country must get out and vote to outnumber the expected midterm election fraud.

REPORT: 83% Of Americans Concerned About Election Integrity In Midterm Elections, 75% Concerned About CHEATING – Majority Also Believe The 2020 Election Was STOLEN

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Pxtts
#123 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 2:10:27 PM

How did all that evidence work out in court 60 times?
cwrm22
#124 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 7:27:32 PM

We’ve all heard fake news pushing stories with talking points like “there is no evidence of election fraud” or that attack anyone who provide such evidence as a “conspiracy theorist.”  As it turns out, there is quite a bit of evidence in support of claims that the 2020 election was a coup.  In other words, these “conspiracy theories” are more accurately referred to as “evidence of a conspiracy.”  And there is a lot of evidence.  Patrick Colbeck chronicles this evidence in his new book, The 2020 Coup: What Happened. What We Can Do.”

Patrick Colbeck is uniquely qualified to organize and share this information.  He was a poll challenger at the TCF Center in Detroit during the 2020 election.  He witnessed the late-night ballot deliveries.  He witnessed the pizza boxes on the wall to prevent oversight of election operations.

BRILLIANT Former MI Senator Writes OUTSTANDING Book Outlining How The 2020 Election Was Stolen...”The 2020 Coup” Is A MUST READ!

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#125 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 7:57:55 PM

My name is Ramona Goolsby and I live in Sandoval County.

I request all my comments be placed on the public record.

I would like to start out by saying I have been praying for God to reveal the things he finds unjust and immoral. God tells us to love even our enemies and pray for them but there are times when he set the example and turned over the money changers table.
Today I am here to overturn the money changers table. I spent 4 hours reviewing the pre-election certificates and tapes of the machines in Sandoval County. Three mail trays full, 133 machines.

There was NO county clerk seal on any of the 133 certificates, 50 certificates were without a completion date, one had a tabulator technician signature dated November 13, 2022, the clerk did not sign 132 of the certificates, at least 3 different people signed her signature on 131 of the certificates. It appears that tabulator ICE #H0180’s certificate was forged, and a criminal complaint has been filed with the county sheriff’s office. Copies of the certificates and a copy of the ethics complaint that was filed with the SOS office and Ethics Board in Sandoval County were provided for the Sheriff. The sheriff’s case number is 22-001136.

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Uncovered that Election County Clerk in New Mexico Falsified Pre-Election Machine Certification Records

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Pxtts
#126 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 11:36:43 PM

It is like a mesmerized cat chasing a bright red laser dot... there is really nothing there.
cwrm22
#127 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2022 11:26:08 PM

The Democrats will never stop cheating because this is how they win.

With mail-in ballots becoming a feature of all future elections, the United States government, specifically the United States Postal Service (USPS) is now creating a permanent division inside USPS to control the delivery and return of the election ballots.  Do you know the political affiliation of your mail courier?

As often said, it’s not the vote that matters, it’s the counting…. or in this instance, the collection of the votes that really matters.  Democrat lawyer Mark Elias, in charge of protecting all fraudulent voting initiatives on behalf of the Democrat National Committee, is happy with the news.

Keep in mind the union representing 300,000 U.S. postal workers previously endorsed Democrat Joe Biden for president. The National Association of Letter Carriers, is a fully compromised left-wing division of the USPS.

The USPS has just created a division of NALC employees exclusively to handle mail-in voting, just in time for the mid-term election.

Biden Creating Permanent U.S. Postal Service Division to Deliver and Return Ballots in US Elections

The USPS is a Democrat union-led shop. This biased entity should not be handling ballots let alone have a division to do so.

The USPS was in the middle of corruption and suspected criminal activities in the 2020 Election. In one instance a USPS contractor reported dropping off a trailer full of tens of thousands of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. After a thorough investigation was done, and crimes were identified, US AG Bill Barr screamed at the messenger of this event and told them to drop it. To this day we haven’t seen a report of what was eventually found out from a USPS investigation of the event.
Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#128 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 10:57:15 AM

Wisconsin’s conservative-controlled Supreme Court ruled that absentee ballot drop boxes may be placed only in election offices and that no one other than the voter can return a ballot in person, dealing a defeat to Democrats who said the decision would make it harder to vote in the battleground state.

WHAT FRAUD? Racine, Wisconsin Rolls Out Its Mobile Home Voting Station on Wheels – Paid for Exclusively with Zuckerbucks

You don’t have to be a genius to see that happening.

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#129 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2022 11:18:38 AM

A Maricopa County 2020 election report from Verity Vote used public records requests to discover that more than 20,000 ballots were illegally counted.

Arizona’s 2020 Presidential Election was decided by less than 10,500 votes.

Voters were instructed to mail ballots by Oct. 27 to be sure their ballots arrived on time. By Oct. 30, the number of ballots coming by mail dropped sharply, but then spiked the day after the election.
On Oct. 28, the county received 58,500 ballots from the post office, then:
• Oct. 29: 14,500
• Oct. 30: 10,500
• Oct. 31: 6,000
• Nov. 1: 1,500
• Nov. 2: 1,000
• Nov. 3: 2,500—Election Day. In order to be counted and valid, the ballot must be received by the county no later than 7 p.m.
• Nov. 4: 18,000 late, invalid ballots
• Nov. 5: 1,000 late, invalid ballots
• Nov. 6: 1,500 late, invalid ballots

Yet, Maricopa County rejected just 934 ballots for lateness.

UPDATE: Withheld Records Reveal 19,000 Mail-In Ballots Illegally Received AFTER Deadline in Maricopa County 2020 Election

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#130 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 12:29:52 AM

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#131 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 11:19:21 AM

They will not even allow us to record or photograph illegal voting! This is clearly meant to stop anybody from busting the illegal ballot harvesting or trafficking discovered in Dinesh D’Souza’s “2000 Mules” documentary.

They’re using law enforcement to intimidate conservative voters under the guise of protecting the right to vote peacefully.

And this move comes after “tensions,” not the massive law violations or hundreds of thousands of illegal or questionable ballots that were discovered in the 2020 Election.

WHAT?! “Anyone Questioning, Challenging, PHOTOGRAPHING, Or RECORDING At Polling Places May Violate Federal Voting Rights Law” – Undercover Sheriff’s Deputies and Federal Thugs To Watch Arizona Primary Election For “Voter Intimidation”

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#132 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 8:01:39 PM

Maricopa County and the State of Arizona have not updated their primary election results since 2:30 AM in the morning.

They quit counting when Kari Lake pulled ahead.

The Maricopa County elections department tweeted this out at 2:42 AM on Wednesday morning.
They all went home with 20% of the vote left to count. It’s now been over 14 hours since they shut down their counting in Maricopa County.

Fifty minutes ago they posted a new video of elections workers back counting in Maricopa County.

The county insists this is legitimate.
They are making a mockery of the election process in America.
And, of course, they say they are calling every voter to make sure they can count the vote even if there are errors on the ballot envelope.

Lawless Maricopa County STALLS with Release of Primary Election Results for 14 Hours! — Tweets Out “Why Aren’t 100% of Ballots Counted Yet? – Because We Follow the Law”

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#133 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2022 9:46:36 PM

Yesterday, Michigan voters took to the polls to select candidates who will represent them in several state and congressional races, including the race for the next GOP candidate for governor. Hundreds of Detroit election workers were hired to process the votes at the former TCF Center, which is now called the Huntington Center.

Under the tables where paid Detroit election workers sat were large duffel bags, coolers, and a variety of large bags. Sitting directly next to the bags under the table are US Postal Service trays used in the counting process to hold absentee ballots. No security issues there—LOL!

On top of the tables where the absentee ballots were being counted, there were also legitimate concerns by both GOP and Independent poll challengers who questioned why at least 50% of the ballots they witnessed being processed were lacking certification that they had been checked for signature verification at the clerk’s office before being sent over to the Huntington Place be counted. In the lower-left corner of the envelope that contains the absentee ballot, there is a box for the person checking the validity of the signature to either mark with a red pen or stamp with an official stamp from the clerk’s office. According to multiple poll challengers, the box was left empty at least 50% of the time.

DETROIT ELECTION UPDATE: GOP and Independent Poll Challengers Claim “At least 50 percent of absentee ballot envelopes missing signature verification check mark”

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#134 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2022 11:48:07 PM

"We will stop schools from indoctrinating our children and stop government bureaucrats from shutting down our businesses and livelihoods. We will get our homeless off the streets, invest in our families, and protect the quality of life in our neighborhoods. We will put an end to the fentanyl, human trafficking, and drugs flowing across our open border. Starting tonight, we fight to defeat the radical, corrupt, incompetent Democrats and put our government back into the hands of the great people of Arizona!”

Kari Lake

Corrupt Arizona officials stopped counting on Tuesday night after Kari Lake pulled ahead in her race.
The state officials then took most of Wednesday off and only released 5,000 more ballots by the end of the day.
Tonight they dumped several thousand more votes that put Kari Lake over the top.

BREAKING: Election Desk HQ, AP Call the Race — KARI LAKE WINS GOP PRIMARY IN ARIZONA! …Update: Kari Wins EVERY COUNTY in Arizona!

Anyone else in Maricopa County having this issue? Says signature for early ballot verified but you can see my vote didn’t count. Dropped of on Election Day at voting location.

Check your ballot: https://elections.marico...g/track-your-ballot.html
CC: @KariLake @charliekirk11 @JackPosobiec

Voters in Maricopa County Now Reporting Their Votes Were Thrown Out and Didn’t Count

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#135 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2022 6:12:29 PM

I was a poll challenger at TCF.
Throughout the night, I was routinely told to step away from the table and that I was only allowed to stand next to the monitor near station one at the corner of the tables. I was also told that the law doesn’t matter in this room, only their rules. This is all untrue and illegal. It is deceptive, restrictive, and obstructive to the process, which violates Michigan Election Law Act 116 of 1954, 168.730, 168.731, 168.733(3,4), and 168.734.

At multiple times throughout the night, when I would cite Michigan Election Law in the context of a situation, including during this final moment, I was told that the law didn’t matter in here. Only their rules mattered and the feelings of the people at the table. I had on a lanyard that cited the specific laws that entitled poll challengers to explicitly do what I was doing multiple times. And the response was always the same: I don’t care about the law; All that matters here are my rules. At one point, when I explained a law to one of these men who was being deceptive and obstructing me, I was told to think more about the feelings of the people at the table rather than the law and my duties. I responded by saying I have nothing but respect for the people sitting at these tables all day, and I believe they have respect for me because I am here all day on my feet, too. We are all just doing our jobs. One of them responded that I wouldn’t be there much longer.

These shenanigans are allowed to continue because the people like Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, Daniel Baxter, and Chris Thomas, who are overseeing the elections, refuse to acknowledge that GOP workers and volunteers are being bullied, targeted, threatened, and intimidated by Detroit election officials, Democrat poll challengers, outside agitators. And now, rent-a-thugs, who are clearly not trained in election law, are being used to serve as a warning to GOP poll challengers to not ask any questions, or they’ll be removed.

DETROIT: Poll Challenger Thrown Out Of Counting Center For Challenging Ballots and Internet Connection To Computer…Demands Detroit Police Officer Arrests Men Who Broke The Law!

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#136 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2022 6:38:38 PM

Maricopa County is still counting the ballots two days after the shady primary election. Gateway Pundit reported on the massive fraud concerns and voting irregularities that occurred.

It was previously reported on Twitter that Maricopa County was putting up extra fencing to keep people away.

What the hell is going on and why are they still counting?

BREAKING: WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? Fences At Maricopa County Elections Department Are Reportedly Being Covered Up So People Cannot See! – STILL COUNTING 2 Days After Election

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#137 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2022 10:26:14 PM

Executive Order 14019 is the Biden administration’s sinister attempt at federalizing elections. It directs all federal agencies to “expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process.” Following the order, multiple agencies have laid out plans to transform their offices into voter registration agencies. These include the Department of Labor and the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Such agencies are also allowed to work with left-wing get-out-the-vote groups. 

Secretary of State Mac Warner spearheaded a letter with 14 other Republican secretaries of state calling on Biden to end his unconstitutional federal takeover of elections. 

As the letter states, “the Constitution clearly says the state legislatures shall (emphasis added) prescribe the way elections are run, and that if any adjustments need to be made, such adjustments are the province of Congress, not the Executive branch.” 
The letter stipulates that the EO robs states of their duties within the Constitution’s Election Clause, and as such, is unconstitutional:

“Executive Order 14019 calls for federal agencies to develop plans that duplicate voter registration efforts conducted at the state level and ignores codified procedures and programs in our state constitutions and laws.”

15 Republican Secretaries of State Demand Biden Halt Election-Takeover Plans

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

davenvic
#138 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2022 12:49:32 PM

You folks are scary! The more you post, the more you sound like the Fascists of 1922. Then again, that goes along with Trump as the new Il Duce.

... except Trump is taller.
Marx: Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Lennon: You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.
cwrm22
#139 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2022 6:06:37 PM

In the GOP primary, the two politicians responsible for the unconstitutional Dominion Voting machines benefited greatly from them.  In a case of another Raffensperger Special, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Brian Kemp mysteriously outperformed their polling numbers by more than 23% and 17%, respectively.

Raffensperger was able to stay above the 50% threshold the entire night to avoid a run off .  The same occurred with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, who was polling around 55% (average) but somehow pulled off a 73.7% win.  Both Kemp and Raffensperger were running against Trump endorsed candidates who drastically underperformed Trump backed candidates across the country.

In the aftermath of the 2022 primary, VoterGa.org was on site in Cobb County, GA for a hand recount of the Vinings cityhood races.  Instead of counting those races, however, VoterGA representatives counted the Secretary of State races as the ballots passed by.  The team was able to establish that Raffensperger won about 53% of the votes in that hand recount “audit”.  The problem is that Raffensperger was awarded 68.4% of those same votes.  The difference between the reported number and hand recount is consistent with the gap in the polling.

The circumstances surrounding the 2020 and 2022 elections in Georgia have left the people of Georgia confused, disenfranchised, and flat out enraged.  There is an obvious resistance from a cohort of Sec. of State officials, attorneys and judges to thwart any effort to conduct a CISA-recommended “rigorous post-election audit” of any race in Georgia.  This is despite massive discrepancies between “tallied” votes and polling data in the Governor and Sec of State races.  The only known hand recount to date revealed thousands of votes flipping in one single race.  Enough to flip the winner from first place to third place.  And the excuse given is highly indicative that every single other race in that county was effected.  But no one cares to check.  ‘Trust us’ and ‘It was human error…we fixed it’ isn’t enough anymore.

Two Georgia Counties FOR a Hand Recount Suddenly Change Course

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com...-suddenly-change-course/

Over the coming days, The Gateway Pundit will be compiling numerous issues surrounding Georgia’s conduct in the 2020 election including missing and deleted evidence that is legally required to be maintained, and deliberate efforts to stop public oversight into the elections.
The People of Georgia are sick of the deception and the stone-walling.

The People want confirmation.  And Georgia officials at the county level have both the ability and authority to do so.
Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

7 Pages «<567