Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

2 Pages <12
ENTICE; ENTRAP; ATTACK ... HOW THE CAPITOL POLICE MURDERED CIVILIANS Options
cwrm22
#21 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 2:15:05 PM

Calling All Patriots: January 6th Solidarity Truth Press Conference – September 24th, in Washington D.C.

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me
You don't think that I know your plan
What you tryin' to hand me?

cwrm22
#22 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2022 11:26:30 AM

At some point, White-shirt puts away his baton, not because he is showing mercy because he has a clear avenue to her face. As such, he unloads on the defenseless woman punching her five times in five seconds, directly in the face, with all of his might.

The Washington D.C. police officer who beat a Minnesota woman with a metal baton at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, is a 19-year veteran with a history of use-of-force complaints.

Victoria C. White, of Minnesota, was struck nearly 40 times in a four-minute span in the Lower West Terrace tunnel leading into the U.S. Capitol, security video footage showed.

The officer who delivered most of the blows was identified in new court filings as Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) commander Jason Bagshaw, 45.

“The tunnel CCTV footage shows that over an almost two-minute span running from approximately 4:07:00 to 4:08:54 p.m., Lieutenant Bagshaw repeatedly struck, or tried to strike, the woman in red with his baton,” U.S. prosecutors said in one of the briefs (pdf).

Prosecutors Identify Psychotic Police Captain Who Beat the Hell Out of Woman with Metal Baton Nearly to Death and Bashed Her in the Face on Jan. 6th

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#23 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2022 4:15:18 PM

Introducing “The Political Prisoner Podcast” With Host Jake Lang from Prison and Sponsored by The Gateway Pundit — This Week Jake Interviews Ashli Babbitt’s Mother From His Prison Block

Jake was nearly killed on January 6th when he was gassed and smothered in a huge pile of people after the Capitol Police attacked Trump supporters outside the US Capitol.  While Jake was buried under the pile, Capitol police continued to push protesters on top of him. He was next to Rosanne Boyland who was killed by police when they trampled her and pushed Trump protesters on top of her.

He also saw Philip Anderson’s limp body laying next to Rosanne Boyland. Jake was able to pull Anderson to safety and save his life.

There was never any justice for Rosanne and today, Lang languishes in jail awaiting his trial.

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2022 11:40:05 AM

So they took me to the hospital, and Howard University Hospital found I had a blood clot, my left shoulder, and I had a broken face, I had a broken nose, a ruptured kidney, and they ordered I get further treatment, and they never gave me that. So then I went to a vascular surgeon after the assault in Virginia, and she said she recommended that I go to physical rehab. And the prosecutor, which name is Karen Rocklin, she denied me that. And then when I went to Warsaw, that’s where I got the worst beaten. They broke the right side of my face, and I have a blood clot and my right head, and they left me in a chair for about ten to 12 hours.

Jan. 6 Prisoner Beaten til He Lost an Eye, Later He Was Tied to Chair for 12 Hours, Now He Has Blood Clots and Precancerous Growths, Government Won’t Allow Him Medical Treatment – They Want Him Dead – EXCLUSIVE AUDIO

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#25 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2022 12:14:44 AM

Jake Lang was nearly killed on January 6th when he was gassed and smothered in a huge pile of people on the steps of the US Capitol. 

The woman beside him, Rosanne Boyland, was killed that day.  She was gassed and crushed in the pile.  Capitol Police Officer Lila Morris was filmed beating Rosanne with a stick after she was passed out.  While Jake was buried under the pile, Capitol police continued to push protesters on top of him.  Jake also saw Philip Anderson’s limp body laying next to Rosanne Boyland. Jake was able to pull Anderson to safety and save his life that day.  Later Jake was seen battling with police who continued their deadly assault on Trump supporters.

Today, Jake Lang languishes in prison, alone, for 20 hours a day.  Jake was recently transferred to a top security prison where he is held with convicted murderers and violent criminals in the same block.  Jake has not been convicted of a crime. 

He has been held in prison by the Biden regime for nearly two years now. 

Democrats celebrate this.

On several occasions, Jake has been cast into solitary confinement without any justification. Jake has been transferred to eight different detention facilities over the course of the last 22 months.

THE POLITICAL PRISONER PODCAST: This Week J-6er Jake Lang Interviews Jeff Crouere from His Prison Block

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

ixoye_8
#26 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2022 7:03:56 PM

ixoye_8 wrote:
THIS POST IS REALLY STUPID !!!

cwrm22
#27 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2022 4:16:54 PM

Yeah, I think that I actually know for a fact that they have because I was able to call you. So… the American tyrannical regime have gone ahead and been able to make it so nobody from jail can call you anymore, Jim. And that’s just horrendous. I mean, you’re part of the free American media, and we have a First Amendment right, freedom to the press and freedom of speech here, and it’s just being trampled on as well as all of our other liberties. But that’s our last line of defense, when we’ve been tossed away into a cage for years, away from trial, and you’re trying to get out your side of the story, which is the most basic human right, is being able to tell your side of the story, which the January 6 Select Committee obviously did not let us do. And then they start blocking your access to the media, throwing you in the basement, the jails, taking away your tablets, taking away all of your fundamental rights just to survive. You know, you’re living in a SEC

American Political Prisoner Jake Lang has been in prison since January 16, 2021, almost 23 months now.
Jake Lang witnessed Roseann Boyland’s death on January 6th, something the media has almost completely ignored. Jake was on the ground with Rosanne when she died.

Jake Lang witnessed police viciously pushing Roseanne Boyland and the crowd. The police beat her, and doused her and others with pepper spray and tear gas. Jake saw Phillip Anderson, unconscious and crushed by the police and crowd, right next to Boyland. He lifted Anderson and dragged him out of the pile and, with others, Jake carried Phillip away from the scene, saving his life. This story has been confirmed by Anderson, who credits Jake Lang with rescuing him that day

They are torturing Jake Lang because he continues to tell his story and speak out. The DOJ put Jake in isolation one time for 3 months. Jake IS NOT a convicted criminal and has been in prison for nearly 23 months now where he is regularly tortured and abused.

Emergency Broadcast: J-6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Put in Isolation in Maximum Security Prison for Recording Audio for TGP – HAS NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME, HAS BEEN JAILED SINCE JAN 2021 – AUDIO

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2022 10:49:35 AM

LET GO BRANDON

Despite following all of the police instructions—and in possession of the evidence to prove it— Brandon Fellows has been starved, beaten, pepper sprayed, denied family visits, received death threats, and held in the hole in pre-trial detention.

Brandon Fellows walked in and walked out peacefully.

Fellows says that the FBI confiscated the phone that has video showing him asking an officer if he will be arrested for being in there. The officer replies,

“No you will not be arrested, so long as you don’t attack anyone, steal or break anything, or go into any areas that are locked or guarded, and follow the 6 PM curfew.”

Not only was January 6th Fellows first political rally ever, but he would get a spot at the front row of the president’s speech as one of the first people standing in line at midnight the night before. Fellows never saw any confrontations with law enforcement.

“Others and myself were peacefully just hanging out around them and taking photos. The crowd was very supportive of the police where I was,” he wrote.

Although the justice system is a plea-bargaining factory, Fellows can’t ethically rationalize feigning guilt when law enforcement practically gave him a docent tour of the building. ENTRAPMENT then COERCION is the DOJ’s favorite one-two punch.

Peaceful J-6 Protestor Still Sits in Detention While Murderers Walk Free – Brandon Fellows Was Given Permission to Walk in US Capitol by Police, Now Faces 20 Years – PLEASE SUPPORT Brandon Here

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#29 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2022 10:51:52 PM

SHAME OF A NATION

“The civil rights of the Jan. 6 defendants — including the ones currently being detained — are being violated. Every American has a right to a fair and speedy trial. But in many cases we’re not Many detainees have been held in solitary confinement for prolonged periods and have not received proper medical care, citing the example of Chris Worrell being denied cancer treatment by the D.C. Jail, for which the warden was held in contempt of court.

MUST SEE January 6th Documentary to Premier TONIGHT ON NEWSMAX!! ‘Shame of a Nation’ Reveals Civil Rights Violations of Jan. 6 Defendants!

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2022 12:49:28 AM

Exclusive: 10 FACTS on the Dozens of Federal Operatives Who Infiltrated the Trump Crowds on January 6th

FACT 1: The FBI infiltrated the Proud Boys — and their informant exonerated the Proud Boys of any conspiracy

FACT 2: The FBI was recruiting men and women to infiltrate the crowds and work as operatives prior to January 6

FACT 3: FBI wiretapped friends and family members, including children, to spy on January 6 protesters.

FACT 4: Luke Robinson — armed J6 protester with earpiece — dropped from FBI most wanted list.

FACT 5: AT LEAST 20 undercover FBI and ATF operatives and 3 undercover police officers were running operations in the crowd on January 6

FACT 6: Ray Epps

FACT 7: Disappearing Feds from FBI List

FACT 8: DOJ finally admits they were running Confidential Human Sources inside the Oath Keepers organization on January 6th

FACT 9: Former DEA Agent was PRESSURED to go inside US Capitol on January 6th by an Informant “friend” he was with.

FACT 10:  The FBI admited in November 2022 they were running at least 8 informants inside the Proud Boys in th months leading to January 6

BREAKING – IT WAS A SETUP: Chris Wray Grilled on Confidential Human Sources Dressed as Trump Supporters Inside Capitol on Jan. 6 – Wray Refuses to Answer! (VIDEO)

[/size]
Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#31 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2022 4:51:30 PM

An estimated six hundred men and women have been apprehended by the Federal Bureau of Investigations for protesting the stolen election on Capitol Hill on January 6 and are suffering horribly at the hands of our corrupted government.

Most of Joe Biden’s political prisoners are being denied due process, held without bail, have yet to be convicted of a crime and are languishing in solitary confinement as they lose their livelihoods waiting month after month for a crooked judge and jury in Washington

In a letter provided to The Gateway Pundit, the military veteran details why he fears for his life as anti-Trump correction officers in the jail subject J6 inmates to cruel and unusual punishment and refuse to provide him adequate treatment during his battle with cancer. Barton Shively says he’s endured massive shame and is branded an “insurrectionists” despite being a law-abiding citizen and US Marine who has served this nation.

“Getting my cancer treatment set up in the DC Gulag was a nightmare,” Shively explains. “It took 3 months for me to see my medical provider. My first experience at the DC VA was a terrible and disheartening time. At first attempt, I was denied access to the VA on grounds of me being a prisoner, even though I had not been convicted of anything and I was only a pretrial detainee. After about 4 hours of debating with the administration, I was finally admitted. Although I felt they really didn’t want me there. Even though I’m a veteran and I was honorably discharged. The feeling of being forgotten and abandoned by my country filled my head and broke my heart.”

J6 Political Hostage And Marine Corps Veteran Blarton Shively Is Being Denied Life-Saving Cancer Treatment at the DC Gulag as Guards Are Doing Everything to Make Life for Him Hell: ‘They Hate Trump Supporters’

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#32 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2022 11:29:19 AM

“I feel gross, depressed, and angry about how I’ve been treated. And that’s not even mentioning the violent abuse we J6ers suffer at the hands of racist and hateful corrections officers,” Chrestman wrote. “We get maced for no reason, beaten for singing the National Anthem.”

My wife and I were shaken from our bed at approximately 5 am. The sounds of flashbang grenades and bullhorns outside our bedroom window were deafening. There were lights and militarized officers everywhere outside our house as well as a large armored personnel carrier sitting on my front lawn facing my front door.

“The FBI told us to come outside. We walked out the door with our hands up. My wife in her robe and myself in a T-shirt and Levis. It was so damn cold on that February morning. Dozens of SWAT officers pointing rifles and automatic weapons at us. When I asked what my charges were a short grumpy SWAT officer waddled up and screamed at me, ‘Do I look like I give a f*** what your charges are?!’

“We Get Maced, Beaten for Singing the National Anthem” – J6 Political Prisoner And Veteran Army Combat Medic Billy Chrestman Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The Gateway Pundit After Spending Two Years In DC Gulag Hellhole

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#33 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 8:04:45 PM

MUST SEE: Jake Lang’s Latest POWERFUL Jan 6 Political Prisoner Video –

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#34 Posted : Friday, December 2, 2022 11:47:51 AM

“He hasn’t even had his initial bond hearing in 651 days! The hearing to determine if he even should be held or not!!!”

My name is Jon Mellis. I am a January 6 detainee inside the DC Gulag. I have been incarcerated for almost 2 years. The treatment I have endured since my arrest has shaken my faith in humanity. I thought I was in a country where citizens were deemed innocent until proven guilty. I thought I was in a country with due process and equal application of the law, regardless of political affiliation. I thought I was in a country where citizens are afforded dignity and treated humanely.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com...ation-abuse-please-give/

J6 Political Hostage Jon Mellis Speaks Out – Jan 6 Detainees Have Been Sexually Assaulted and ‘Ziptied In the Middle Of The Night’ – Coming Up on Two Years of Isolation and Abuse

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

2 Pages <12