Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

Fake Pope Francis Fornicates With Freemasons Options
jdhodo
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 12:14:58 PM

Many times over the past 50 years Freemasons have solicited me to join their ranks. They were not aware that by my 23d birthday I had studied the full history of Freemasonry and acquired copies of their 'bible' Morals And Dogma For The Southern Jurisdiction which clearly declares and admits that Freemasonry is an occult and Satan worshipping religion. Freemasonry is a polycephalic beast much like we see described in The Revelation. It staggers the mind that the local Shriners children's hospital is Masonic, but such is the nature of the beast. Study the life of Albert Pike as portrayed by various authors. You will find pederastic Jesuits all over the place. One of my coworkers was badly abused by a Jesuit schoolmaster.

https://www.lifesitenews...e3e-35769d3bd0-410214966

The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.
Sponsor  

monk37
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 9:12:36 PM

jdhodo wrote:
Many times over the past 50 years Freemasons have solicited me to join their ranks. They were not aware that by my 23d birthday I had studied the full history of Freemasonry and acquired copies of their 'bible' Morals And Dogma For The Southern Jurisdiction which clearly declares and admits that Freemasonry is an occult and Satan worshipping religion. Freemasonry is a polycephalic beast much like we see described in The Revelation. It staggers the mind that the local Shriners children's hospital is Masonic, but such is the nature of the beast. Study the life of Albert Pike as portrayed by various authors. You will find pederastic Jesuits all over the place. One of my coworkers was badly abused by a Jesuit schoolmaster.

https://www.lifesitenews...e3e-35769d3bd0-410214966

That's odd, my Dad was 32nd degree Freemason and never solicited' anyone to become a Mason. In fact he only shared a few basics when I first asked him about it as a late teen .. one of which was no true Mason will try and convince you to become a Mason and sincere belief in God is the basic requirement.
A few years before he passed on he said to me in conversation 'I believe in Jesus Christ' and my Dad was never one to speak lightly about such deeply personal things he had the highest respect for and also taught me of the same by example rather than imposition.

Like you I've been a seeker in life and I did ask in my 30's to read and still have my Dads 1956 copy of Morals and Dogma which is by no means a Bible but an interesting historical philosophical reference workout for your .. or at least my own finally exhausted intellect to the degree' I never finished reading it completely and have forgotten much thereof.

Seems to me Freemasonry is an old old independent philosophical brotherhood and many of the founding fathers were Masons who incorporated similar principals of individual freedom into the Constitution we as Christians also cherish.

BETWEENTHELINES