Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

Pursuing The Code Of Creation Options
jdhodo
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2021 11:49:35 PM

My mother Minnie introduced me to nature through the Golden Books nature series when I was 7 years old. That is the single greatest thing that happened to me in this world. Every job and occupation that I have set my hand to has benefitted from my never ceasing study of the natural sciences. Every facet of my social, recreational and medical/health issues have benefited from the study. During my years serving Dallas County Government and Sheriff Department they benefitted tremendously from what I gave them through study of the natural sciences. My reward is the satisfaction of knowing the ineffable beauty of the one who made all things.

The Holy Grail of physics is to be able to see, comprehend and communicate The All Encompassing Theory Of Everything. Professor Marcus du Sautoy presents in his 3 part presentation The Code details some aspects of what I choose to call the Quantum Quandary Conundrum, aka the Quanundrum which I refer to as the Syzygy Riddle. 53 years ago I took that "Road less travelled" as Robert Frost so aptly wove into a famous poem and I embraced the landscape of the natural sciences. The brightest physicists among us have come to a tentative consensus that extemporal entanglement with reflexive response, action at a distance, is the order of the universe. But noticeable by its absence from the popularly known laboratory experiments and use of two telescopes to capture light beams from two distant galaxies, is the simple experiment that anyone can do to demonstrate irrefutably that there is a constant extemporal transfer of information between any two or more atoms of a specific element or any two or more masses of a specific element. The classic demonstration of this fact is seen when we watch a water well digger use a forked willow branch to douse for water. There we have H2O couples with H2O by means of a ineffable yet tangible force. By extrapolation, use two rods of a given metal to "find" other masses of that metal. It works perfectly. In my exploration of this phenomenon I designed pairs of metal rods with swivel grips to let the rods move freely. Each pair of rods was a specific element or composite of two or more elements. The rods responded only to the presence of the elementasleep/moon of which the rods were made. I made 6 different pairs of rods and used them often to solve commercial, residential and industrial facilities mechanical problems at my workplace and I trained people in their use.

You are probably familiar with the books The Electric Universe and The Body Electric. EVERYTHING IS ELECTRIC. Metabolic processes are bioelectric.

The Periodic Table Of The Elements is an ever evolving art form in multiple dimensions that is a Code to be cracked by the intrepid among us. Our microscopes are limited to presenting the visible so we need a tool for effectively envisioning the subatomic quantum invisible landscape. That tool is the application of simple mathematics of electricity, geometry, trigonometry and calculus to the Periodic Table Of The Elements. In sum, my Echosyn avatar is the skeleton key to the cosmos. As above. So Below. Our knowledge of the unseen is built upon the seen.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80063658
Nothing is impossible to one who loves and worships our Creator of this Fractal Universe. What is in a name???

The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.
The truly sane person is a lover of truth above all else who seeks to be informed by reality in whole without dissimulation, bias or private interpretation. Many try but they are few indeed who can walk that path. Arguments can cease with commonly accepted definitions of terms.
Sponsor