#41 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2022 10:43:45 AM

Message was deleted by User.
Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me
You don't think that I know your plan
What you tryin' to hand me?

cwrm22
#42 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2022 11:32:04 AM

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS MOVIE HAVE REMOVED THE FREE STREAM LINK.

ALTERNATIVE "FREE" SITES HAVE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS -- SOME REQUIRE A CREDIT CARD.

CONSIDERING THE PRESENT LEVEL OF RABID CENSORSHIP I'M DOUBTFUL THAT
A TRULY "FREE" SHOWING OF 2000 MULES IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A LINK IF YOU FIND ONE.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST IS TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE CRITICAL ISSUE OF ELECTION FRAUD IN THE UNITED STATES. MEMBERS OF THE ELITE DEEP STATE ARE DETERMINED TO DESTROY OUR FREEDOMS BY CONTROLLING ELECTION OUTCOMES.

THE TIME FOR ALL AMERICANS TO ACT IS NOW. OUR COUNTRY IS ON THE LINE. MAKE SURE EVERYONE IN YOUR CIRCLE IS AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING. THIS ISSUE TRANSCENDS PARTY AFFILIATION.

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Mwalacavage
#43 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2022 11:20:29 PM

Likely a matter of too big a copyright problem. Not good to cut into the revenue stream.

"There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?"

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#44 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2022 12:19:21 AM

Likely a matter of too big a copyright problem. Not good to cut into the revenue stream.

Tech Giants Are Censoring, Blacklisting and Banning Posts on the “2000 Mules” Ballot Trafficking Documentary Across Social Media Platforms

On Sunday Morning True the Vote published this alarming post on their Facebook account.

Extremely important update:

We’ve received numerous reports of widespread censorship of posts about 2000 Mules across major social media platforms.

Our website to help citizens engage in democracy and clean up the voter databases has been fully blacklisted on Facebook.

Instagram has reportedly been blacking out images from our premiere with POTUS 45 in Mar a Lago.

TikTok is flagging accounts distributing video clips of last night’s premiere in Vegas for “inciting violence”.

Twitter is shutting down accounts.

Rumble came under “unprecedented attacks” trying to prevent the stream of the video.

If this isn’t proof that big tech is absolutely terrified of America seeing the evidence we presented in this movie, we don’t know what is.

We don’t know about you – but that is making us double down and shout even louder.
Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#45 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2022 12:51:23 AM

2000 Mules Is Coming Back To Theaters On May 20!
Here’s How To Find A Theater in Your Area

Dates, times, and theater locations are now available for the 2000 Mules movie on the 2000Mules.com website. Go to the site and scroll down to the section that appears near the bottom. It will look like this:

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#46 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2022 12:41:05 AM

A MORE CONVENIENT WAY TO WATCH

Salem Now is a reputable source for a wide variety of media. I bought a 2000 Mules
DVD from them, and their streaming access charge is comparable to what theaters are currently getting at the box office.

https://salemnow.com/?mid=45339&...15OvCqlZKrAxkxSTIhttp://

An email address registration basically requires you to accept Salem Now's
painless terms of service and brings you to the following window:

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

davenvic
#47 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2022 1:09:34 PM

This is nonsense on stilts! Even their "honest" argument is dishonest. What, pray tell, is illegal about third parties delivering ballots to drop boxes on behalf of authorized and registered voters unable to do so themselves? No one argues they were altered (though the insinuation is there). No one claims these are not votes made by legitimate voters (though, again, the insinuation is there). Their only argument: we made it very hard for the elderly and minorities to vote, and this makes our voter suppression less effective. Yeah, and so what? In short, this is fear mongering posing as analysis.

Dinesh Desouza has fallen pretty low from his already low perch in the Project for a New American Century. Then, he was only interested in starting wars in the middle east (and, maybe, with China). Now he's Ultra-MAGA. Really?

Oh btw, I also wore the rose and compass and served in IFFV.
Marx: Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Lennon: You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.
cwrm22
#48 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2022 2:23:38 PM

IF YOU HAD PRESENTED INFORMATION INDICATING YOU HAD ACTUALLY SEEN 2000 MULES,
I WOULDN’T HAVE TO POST THIS FRIENDLY REMINDER......

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Mwalacavage
#49 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 12:11:21 AM

Georgia did open an investigation based on this. They found one of the 'mules'. He was in the video. He did drop off ballots for family members. They dimissed the investigation at that point. This stuff does not even provide probable cause. It is HARDly evidence of election fraud, even though D'Souza has been convicted of an election crime of a fraudulent nature. One more miner of that big vein of Gullibilium Donnie uncovered...$$$10million so far!

"There are 2 bases for any ethical system. (1) Aristocratic code (2) Religion. Liberals reject both which leaves them with exactly nothing… A man without code or religion has no other reason other than mere preference to consider any interests other than his own. Why should “he think in time” beyond his own life [or] hesitate to expoit anyone?"

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military.”

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#50 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 1:05:41 AM

Georgia did open an investigation based on this. They found one of the 'mules'. He was in the video.
He did drop off ballots for family members. They dismissed the investigation at that point.

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Mwalacavage
#51 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 1:41:20 AM

cwrm22 wrote:
Georgia did open an investigation based on this. They found one of the 'mules'. He was in the video.
He did drop off ballots for family members. They dismissed the investigation at that point.

Did not click fast enough apparently. The link does have an interesting location. Stock prices are good. Some of the other stuff...well...certainly interesting. It appears that one of the hottest items in the film concerns Yuma, AZ. Also it appears D'Souza claimed the sheriff there took his exposition seriously...maybe not so much...

https://www.azmirror.com...d-because-of-2000-mules/

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#52 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2022 11:34:01 AM

Did not click fast enough apparently. The link does have an interesting location. Stock prices are good. Some of the other stuff...well...certainly interesting. It appears that one of the hottest items in the film concerns Yuma, AZ. Also it appears D'Souza claimed the sheriff there took his exposition seriously...maybe not so much...

Georgia did open an investigation based on this. They found one of the 'mules'. He was in the video. He did drop off ballots for family members. They dismissed the investigation at that point.

Georgia Elections Board Didn’t Dismiss Cases Related to ‘2000 Mules’ Allegations, Despite Media Claims

..and the "they found one of the mules" story is also bogus

It appears that one of the hottest items in the film concerns Yuma, AZ. Also it appears D'Souza claimed the sheriff there took his exposition seriously...maybe not so much...

BIG ARIZONA FRAUD UPDATE: Law Enforcement Raids Nonprofits In ‘2000 Mules’ Ballot Trafficking Investigation –
“Like Tweety Birds, They Sang”

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

cwrm22
#53 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2022 1:04:04 AM

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Mwalacavage
#54 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2022 2:49:43 PM

cwrm22 wrote:

Georgia did open an investigation based on this. They found one of the 'mules'. He was in the video. He did drop off ballots for family members. They dismissed the investigation at that point.

Georgia Elections Board Didn’t Dismiss Cases Related to ‘2000 Mules’ Allegations, Despite Media Claims

..and the "they found one of the mules" story is also bogus

It appears that one of the hottest items in the film concerns Yuma, AZ. Also it appears D'Souza claimed the sheriff there took his exposition seriously...maybe not so much...

BIG ARIZONA FRAUD UPDATE: Law Enforcement Raids Nonprofits In ‘2000 Mules’ Ballot Trafficking Investigation –
“Like Tweety Birds, They Sang”

The Fakeway Halfwit continues burnishing his reputation for accuracy. There is not a "They" nor a tune to tap in his load of crap.
The nonprofit itself was not raided. However, Tony Reyes, the Executive Director of Comité de Bien Estar, confirmed to The Gateway Pundit that Comité de Bien Estar’s Membership Coordinator, Gloria Torres received search warrants at the nonprofit office, and law enforcement is looking for evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election. “That 2000 Mule Documentary is starting to permeate all throughout this process,” said Reyes.” He confirmed that officers showed up to the office, “confiscated her phone, and basically went to her house.”

Reyes: The search warrant was for one of our employees. They came and served it here. So, they took her phone and searched her home. As far as I know, we haven’t gotten a search warrant from anybody yet.

It is unclear what law enforcement agency conducted this raid, but San Luis Police and the Yuma County Sheriff’s office have denied involvement.

Sources tell The Gateway Pundit that a group from Phoenix with the Attorney General’s office executed these warrants.

The Arizona Attorney General’s office has not responded to a request for comment.
https://foxmetronews.com...icking-election-scandal/

So, in spite of the meretricious headline there is no good reason to conclude that the investigation of this rather shady lady has any connection to the 2020 election.

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#55 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2022 12:31:40 AM

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Mwalacavage
#56 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2022 12:56:30 AM

cwrm22 wrote:

I am afraid I have some characteristics that disqualify me from and lack others that would make me a paying part of D'Souza's audience for this. The content is fairly well described by many sources from all angles.

William Seward Burroughs
ixoye_8
#57 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2022 6:22:14 PM

cwrm22
#58 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2022 7:34:12 PM

(Chief Justice Roberts, reviewing the efficacy of cell phone geotracking in the Carpenter case, 2018.)

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

Mwalacavage
#59 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2022 11:45:06 PM

cwrm22 wrote:

(Chief Justice Roberts, reviewing the efficacy of cell phone geotracking in the Carpenter case, 2018.)

If you have 30 meter ankles.

https://www.marketingdiv...ws/research/22928.html#:~:text=Based%20on%20an%20independent%20third,accurate%20up%20to%2030%20meters.

If you care to read the opinion, you will find that Roberts is referring to the inseparability of phones and their users--not the accuracy of tracking.

https://www.supremecourt...ns/17pdf/16-402_h315.pdf

Some things are fine for the right audience...but do be careful in an emergency.

https://www.verywellheal...-on-a-cell-phone-1298351

William Seward Burroughs
cwrm22
#60 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2022 12:21:31 AM

Jumpin' up, fallin' down
Don't misunderstand me

4 Pages <1234>