Nearly Relevant
Nonsense, Fiction, and Miscellaneous Things

All right, Whose The Wise Guy! Step Forward!

Which one or two or three of you people is responsible for my not realizing, for all 54 years of my life until today, that 'Mashed Potatoes' is not really 'Mashed Potatoes' but, like some secret joke which is all the funnier because I, or we if you're in a similar situation as myself and not actually aware of it, is actually supposed to be a side dish of 'Mashed Pot-a-toes!!!!!!!!!?????'  OK!!!!!!!

It's not funny! I don't go about eating no mashed pot of toes.  It's GROSS!!!!  Step forward, wise guy!!!!!!!!!

Yes, if you're wondering, I'm actually a juvenille minded 54 and not some precocious 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 year old.

Bllllllllllllllllllllllllllllttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's a giant raspberry if you're wondering!

Comments
TOES
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 6:53 PM by Beaudro
Who mashed your toes and...

How big was that Pot?
Mashed potatoes
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 7:03 PM by Beaudro
Mashed Potatoes and Golf

There has been a recent trend in mashed potatoes in the sporting world. There have been many recorded instances during golfing tournaments when a fan has shouted " Mashed Potatoes " after Tiger Woods finishes his shot. These bizarre occurrences have become quite popular, with many golfing fans left wondering who the infamous screamer is.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 7:05 PM by
I always thought that was a Bacon Lettuce and Tomato samich:)(blt) I missed you! Glad you are back! Very funny BTW:O)
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:15 AM by GRSJR
First I'm unaware potatoes is actually a pot of toes, then I find out Tiger Woods has hired some voodoo doctor to pose as a golf fan and perform abracadabra on Tiger's golf shot by yelling, 'Mashed Potatoes!', now you're telling me 'Bllllllltttttttttt', which I thought was a giant raspberry is a bacon, lettuce, and tomato samwich!!

The extent of my being unenlightened is worse than I ever expected!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:29 AM by
BTW, it's pretty hard to STEP FORWARD if your toes are in a pot:P God has a reason for everything even our toes:)
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:20 AM by GRSJR
Harder still if our toes are mashed!
Friday, July 20, 2012 6:01 PM by
I'd like to see you enter this one in one of those contests. I like it!
Friday, July 20, 2012 11:33 PM by GRSJR
Thanks. That's a nice sentiment.