JunctionBible
Current discussions and "goins on" at Junction Bible Christian Church

Welcome to Junction Bible Christian Church

Junction Bible Christian Church is the Oldest Church in Paulding County. It was established to serve the small community that grew as a result of the Canal period boon and is situated at the intersection of the Miami and Erie Canals. We remain the community church here, no longer Methodist, but Independant Christian where all are welcome. We are Bible based and Evangelical centered where you will feel right at home no matter what your traditions might be.

We offer two services a week:

Sunday Worship at 10:30am (Bible Classes at 9:30am) * the current pulpit theme is from the book of Mark.

Wednesday Word at 7:00pm (lessons based on the bible and season) * currently we are discussing the book of Revelation...come join us!

Plus additional opportunities to fellowship around the word and Spirit:

Tuesday Evenings are for the youth! We provide age appropriate Bible Study / Young Christian programs for the kids. 6:30pm to 8:00pm with additional activities planned outside the church for fellowship and ministry. These include partner churches and Youth For Christ ministries activities.

Tuesday Evening Bible Study for Women: Every other Tuesday at 6:30pm our "Ladies of the Church" gather at one of their homes to study and discuss the word. All women are welcome and invited to join... look to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/JunctionBible to see where they meet next.

Thursday Evening Bible Study for Men: Every Thursday evening at 6:30pm the men gather at the Mobley's house to study and discuss topics concerning us today from a biblical perspective. Come and join in! If you need directions to the Mobley's please call us, e-mail, or "message" us on facebook.

You can find us at:

18878 CR 111 (Junction) Defiance,Ohio 43512 West of the Cabbage Patch Restaurant & the Five-Span Bridge

You can reach us at:

(419) 393-2671 office / (419) 906-5350 immediate pastoral care

JunctionBible@copper.net

DSCF3016.JPG  DSCF3108.JPG  579224_369362559776580_165128393533332_1011977_1246423256_n[1].jpg

Come and see, all are welcome!

Reverend C. Joseph Fifer Pastor, Junction Bible Christian Church

http://www.JunctionBible.webs.com -or-  http://travelersnewtestamentmission.webs.com/ -or- http://www.facebook.com/JunctionBible

Comments
david kowalsky
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 11:50 AM by tree removal
I believe in what Jesus was sent here for. This post changed my life.
buy vimeo views
Monday, April 19, 2021 9:33 AM by farhan
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Dani567
Monday, April 19, 2021 9:33 AM by buy vimeo views
Junk Removal
Friday, April 23, 2021 10:19 AM by junk removal
Godbless Pastor and thanks for sharing!
dean osborne
Thursday, April 29, 2021 6:34 PM by tree trimming
God really heard the cry of my heart It gives me hope and joy! Praise you Lord
Thursday, May 13, 2021 9:57 AM by https://sanclementeconcrete.com/
It was established to serve the small community that grew as a result of the Canal period boon and is situated at the intersection of the Miami and Erie Canals.
raymond watts
Sunday, May 16, 2021 12:17 AM by tree pruning
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. ( Jesus Christ )
Amazing
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 10:52 AM by builtright industries
What an impressive article. Thanks admin
eric casteel
Sunday, May 23, 2021 12:20 PM by concrete patio
I’ve never actually read a bible and after listening to this wonderful post I feel safe.
Wow
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 1:27 PM by Park Dia
Love the whole content thanks for sharing
anthony fant
Sunday, May 30, 2021 11:42 PM by tree pruning
I’ve never been a religious person but my life seemed empty and I had no one
Tuesday, June 1, 2021 1:17 PM by Dayo Thomas
i feel safe on this one! thank you!
check
david butler
Wednesday, June 2, 2021 8:53 PM by stump removal
yes, thank you for letting me learn more about Jesus. GOD is Great
oscar beck
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 11:45 PM by stump removal
I love this page because I love English and I also love the word of God!
carl edwards
Tuesday, June 15, 2021 9:56 PM by tree service
I am striving to read the Bible in that language, and hopefully get to Greece one day.
Sunday, June 20, 2021 12:45 AM by https://commercial-cleaning.services
I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.