Rambling Rose
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense ~Mark Overby

Fabreze Downy eau de Toilette

The use of perfumes goes back to ancient of days. Egyptians are one of the earliest civilizations on record  using fragrant oils and balms in religious ceremonies . They were also the first to develop a method to create glass containers to store them.

Egyptians also became the first civilization to make the leap from using perfume in religious practices to a daily ritual on themselves. The earliest scent known to be used was created from cinnamon and honey. Think about it, they walked around smelling like Cinnabons. But don't laugh too quickly. It has been proved through scientific studies that men find the smell of cinnamon "exciting" so maybe the Egyptians in ancient of days were more in tune to their olfactory than many of us are today.

I have recently discovered a product that seems to have the same effect on men as cinnamon.

530x390_downy.png

There are two items that are a must to have while traveling on vacation or anytime you find yourself living out of a suitcase. Downy Wrinkle Release is one and Febreze Fabric Refresher the other.  While on vacation I picked up a bottle of each, one saved me from ever touching an iron and the other freshened up pieces of clothing I wore more than once. Febreze has a new scent Downy April Fresh.

After enjoying a dinner cruise my last evening in Portland, I returned back to the hotel to clean out the rental car. I did a light general cleanup finishing off by spraying the inside of the car with some Fabreze, Downy April Fresh scent. I pulled into the car rental place and a gentleman came out to greet me. I rolled down the window and he started taking these deep breaths ...inhaled then exhaled with a m-m-m-m. Then he asked me what perfume was I wearing. So I told him L'Interdit. Of course that wasn't what he was smelling. It was the Fabreze, Downy scent I had sprayed earlier. But that didn't stop me from going on about L'Interdit being a fragrance that was created especially for Audrey Hepburn by Givenchy and then that led to a discussion over the role she played in My Fair Lady which he was familiar as his sister played the role in a local theater for years. This conversation went on for a good five minutes before we got to the business of the car. Then he asked if I was returning the car with a full tank of gas as per the agreement and I was a quarter of a tank short. I offered to pay for the shortage but he said because he was so infatuated with my perfume that the gas was on him!

Afterward I got a big chuckle over this man "infatuated" with my Fabreze Downy eau de toilette but maybe I laughed too soon. When unpacking I sprayed a few items of clothing with Fabreze that I did not wear, before hanging them in the closet. I ended up wearing one of those items the other day and my husband started sniffing much like the guy at the car rental and said, "m-m-m-m you smell wonderful."

Now I am a pretty frugal woman. L'Interdit is priced around $85.00 a bottle and can only be found in better department stores.  Fabreze costs around $5.00 a bottle and can be found in any supermarket.  So in conclusion if a woman's purpose in wearing perfume is to awaken the olfactory of the opposite sex, the winning combination appears to be whipping up a batch of cinnamon rolls and spraying her clothes with Fabreze Downy April Fresh allowing her to bank the $80.00 savings toward her next vacation.

Comments
WW
Sunday, July 18, 2021 7:13 AM by sbobet
Good blog! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!
???
Saturday, July 3, 2021 2:22 AM by ???
This website is usually a walk-through you discover the details it suited you about this and didn’t know who need to. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.
joker123
Saturday, July 3, 2021 2:23 AM by joker123
enoyed the read, well i didnt cause i didnt agree but well explained.
buy facebook likes
Monday, April 19, 2021 9:07 PM by osama shk
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
pestcontrolaurora.net
Friday, April 23, 2021 10:22 AM by pestcontrolaurora.net
I agree with you! I personally use Downy, I love the fragrance.
Thursday, May 13, 2021 9:54 AM by Redondo Beach Concrete
This is my favourite FABCON. Love it.
kitchen remodel
Saturday, July 31, 2021 7:07 AM by kitchen remodel
Found this on Yahoo and I’m glad I did. Well written article.
kitchen remodel
Saturday, July 31, 2021 7:07 AM by kitchen remodel
Found this on Yahoo and I’m glad I did. Well written article.
Anthony Dietrich
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 2:23 AM by Anthony Dietrich
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.
hasta yatagi
Monday, September 13, 2021 2:30 AM by hasta yatagi kiralama
Found this on Yahoo and I’m glad I did. Well written article.
Medikal Türkiye
Thursday, September 16, 2021 9:46 AM by Medikal Türkiye
Medikal Türkiye hasta yatagi imalati yaparak medikal firmalara satis yapmaktadir. Türkiye genelinde hasta yatagi satis ve hasta karyolasi kiralama hizmeti vermektedir. Türkiye'de kurumsal anlamda hizmet veren firmamiz il disi için ambar veya kargo firmalari ile anlasmali olarak dagitim yapmaktadir. Havali yatak modellerimizi web sitemizden inceleyebilir uygun fiyatlar ile satin alma islemi gerçeklestirebilirsiniz. Kurumsal sitemiz hasta yatagi
Web Medikal
Thursday, September 16, 2021 5:43 PM by Web Medikal
Web medikal hastaneler, huzur evi, bakim merkezleri, saglik ocaklari, evde bakim merkezi ve evde bakim hastalari için hasta tasima vinci, hasta yataklari, hasta karyolasi siltesi, havali yatak satis ve hasta yatagi kiralama hizmeti vermektedir.Toptan ve parakende hasta yatagi satisimiz mevcuttur. Özel üretim hasta yataklari firmamizdan bilgi alabilirsiniz. Web medikal internet sitemiz
hasta yatagi kiralama
develeper practice Test
Thursday, September 23, 2021 9:40 AM by develeper practice Test
I like this blog so much, saved to my bookmarks .