Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyCopper Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Certified organic poultry farmer in SE Mass

Trip, Continued
Here I am to continue this saga. But seems theĀ  Arial font is not working, but I will continue since today is very stormy and windy. BB the dog won't go out to do his business, so I will write instead.

As far as the financial situation, A has paid back almost all the money she "borrowed" and used during the trip. The lack of my regular funding has caused me some strain since I had to pay my car insurance the first of August or there would be added fees (monthly fees as well as loosing the discount for paying the total when due). In order to avoid these fees, I pay all my auto insurance at once.

Now that I have started working on this blog, BB the dog has woken up and is asking to go out. I know he will change his mind as soon as I open the door, but I will sign out for now and come back later. It is just too stormy outside to do anything else but blog!

Well, I just typed for two hours and when I set the post to be visible to the public, the internet connection wasn't connected...so I lost all the story I had written. Tired now, need to have lunch and take a break. If I feel up to it later, I will re-write and try to post.


And I've only been waiting 6 weeks..
Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:00 AM by Gem
I was going to say: Well, Dang! But it's more of a Double Damn!! Waiting six weeks to hear 'the rest of the story' seems more like six months! There must be a way to save what you write. I hope you are able to figure that out soon. Waiting for more - Good Luck! Fingers crossed!!
Leave a Comment
Title (required)
Your name (required)
Your email (optional, not shown, used for gravatar)
Your website url (optional)
Comments (required)
Please enter the code from the image on the right:
Captcha Image