ctw1949
Certified organic poultry farmer in SE Mass

Winter has arrived!
Hi readers!

Yes, I know it has been over 60 days since my last post. I have been doing what all Americans should be doing...wearing a mask, washing my hands often, especially after going outside, social distancing. So far, so good.

Thanksgiving dinner was a hit as was Christmas dinner. I fed 18 - 20 people those two days! Some came to my place and did a take-out, a couple of folks who don't have cars got their dinner delivered to their door. Clean up was another day after chore. Since Christmas, I have been cooking on Sundays and sharing food with resident/friends in the building. Many just don't cook and don't eat right, some are handicapped and limited to what they eat. Cooking one day a week provides them with an interesting menu of food and fresh veggies, cooked right.

Many things have transpired since my last post. I have to say, the political climate may have had a lot to do with why I haven't been posting. With the inauguration of a new president, I'm feeling less threatened in general. I'm hopeful that the new president will be able to fix what was broken by the now ex-president and all his lies. And inciting a riot on the House was unacceptable. It will take time to smooth out the choppy waters of political issues, but I do have hope!

My mom's Lincoln Rocker went in for a new cane job and is ready to come home. I will pick it up tomorrow afternoon and be happy to once again rock my time away in that chair! I have several chairs that my mom salvaged from the dump in the late 70's and 80's. She stripped off all the paint, re-glued the parts and caned several herself. The rocker was caned too tightly (back in the early '80's), the cane was brittle and torn. But tomorrow, the chair starts a new life!!! A tribute to my mom.

We had some snow before Christmas, then temperatures rose into the 40's and low 50's and it melted. Nothing else much in the snow category since. Rain, yes...no snow. The past few days have been very cold with harsh winds from the north or northwest and chill factors have been in the teens. Tomorrow brings a promise of snow in the late afternoon into the night. We might get 1-2 inches...then it will get very cold as the Polar Vortex finds it's way down to our area. We have had a very mild winter so far, but I knew we would pay for it...and we will!

I've been doing some deed research for a friend who's neighbor is insisting on a right-of-way over the friend's property to gain access to a 70 ac. lot behind my friend's hay fields. Seems the original deeds do offer a right of way which was passed down for many property transfers. However, there might be a gap in the right-of-way transfer in a couple of deeds, which negates the right-of-way. That and abandonment of the right-of-way for 20 years or more also negates the right-of-way.

Tomorrow, I will be admitted into the Bristol County Registry of Deeds to research deeds. I'm hoping I will find the deed with the gap and be able to help my friend keep his property his own property. The fear is that the neighbor may sub-divide house lots on the 70 ac. lot and build a big road to access the subdivision. Right across my friend's hay fields and registered grass air strip. Wish me luck!

Everyday activities are keeping me busy...housework, keeping on top of all the mail sent by different companies to have me sign up for their additional health insurance benefits. I did get my Christmas cards mailed out before New Year's day! I had to look up some addresses since some of the cards went to folks I hadn't been in contact with for years. Seems I have found some time to catch up with my "loose ends" of correspondence.

I seem to still get some spam in my blogs...and I hope to remedy this somehow. Anyone got any ideas? The spam comes from robot email addresses...and robots don't respond well to "take me off your contact list"...or much else. So far, they are harmless but annoying.

Happy New Year to all my readers (who ever you are)!
Comments
thanksgiving
Sunday, June 27, 2021 8:35 PM by steam cleaner
I've always wanted a thanksgiving dinner, sounds amazing
John
Thursday, February 24, 2022 7:30 AM by Jax
Google
[url=https://www.google.com/]Google[/url]
Rick Smith
Thursday, February 24, 2022 7:36 AM by no lag vpn warzone
Yes the same thing happened with me. I also wear mask and locked myself at home. I always take care about my safety, but one thing that we neglect is online security, Yes we take care our health but what about our online safety our data safety, here comes the VPN, it protects our data from various malicious scripts, and also take care our privacy.
Sint sit doloremque
Tuesday, July 5, 2022 3:40 AM by Nostrum voluptates a
Et eu sint rerum ad
Consequatur Facere
Tuesday, July 5, 2022 3:41 AM by Odit est quidem dolo
Totam qui assumenda
Joseph Beckett
Tuesday, July 5, 2022 3:43 AM by office 365 e1
Idea: Use a Microsoft record, and utilize OneDrive! I can't pressure sufficiently these. On the off chance that you're utilizing Windows 8- - and on a Surface Pro, you will be- - you shouldn't make an outdated nearby record. Doing so removes you from some of Windows 8's best elements.
run 3
Friday, December 24, 2021 5:19 AM by run 3
This is useful information, but I need more, can you write more about it?
Danezon
Tuesday, March 22, 2022 3:51 AM by Thomas Rainwater Leather Jacket
I am really thankful to you for sharing such amazing content. It always feels great to read articles like this one.
flip an image
Sunday, May 1, 2022 2:09 PM by flip an image
This is excellent article. This is, in my opinion, one of the best posts ever written.
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 3:16 AM by happy wheels
Get out there and feel life.
Jacketpop
Friday, May 20, 2022 9:56 AM by Mens Dark Blue Cafe Racer Jacket
This was truly an intriguing point and I kinda concur with what you have specified here!
Jacketpop
Friday, May 20, 2022 9:56 AM by Mens Dark Blue Cafe Racer Jacket
motorbroeken
Friday, May 27, 2022 3:56 PM by motorbroeken
het allerbelangrijkste onderdeel en deze moet 100% goed zitten. Wij controleren
recipe
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 1:20 AM by lemon aioli recipe
Handling can present risks that are not tracked down in that frame of mind, because of added substances, additives, artificially solidified vegetable oils or trans fats, and exorbitant sugar and salt.
ligating
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 2:44 AM by self-ligating braces
This will then, at that point, corrupt the teeth lacquer which will transform into openings. On the off chance that the individual isn't brushing great, the food trash will make microscopic organisms increase.
company
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 3:20 AM by sap software company
The vast majority of the huge players are taking on a solitary endeavor asset arranging solution. On setting up this new software the organization can take fast choices, screen and control its exercises, improvement in effectiveness, expansion underway and they can give additional opportunity to their center errands.
among
Tuesday, July 12, 2022 4:13 AM by among us
This is a really good article. I recently came upon your blog and wanted to express how much I have liked reading your writings. After all, I'll be subscribing to your feed and hoping to hear from you soon!
speedpro
Monday, July 18, 2022 2:14 AM by https://www.speedprocanada.com/hamilton/home
Independently employed visual creator occupations can be more upsetting a result of the strain to deliver income for them and many will generally work longer hours than the people who are utilized by a bigger plan firm or by an organization.
whiskey
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 3:51 AM by willett 80 year anniversary bourbon whiskey
The refining and putting away circumstances meet similar prerequisites as in Bourbon. Generally made in the provinces of Indiana and Kentucky it is very remarkable it has a somewhat unpleasant and all the more impressive taste.
empire
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 4:19 AM by empire custom homes
Some correspondence conventions are shut or restrictive, subsequently compelling the client to buy everything from a solitary producer. Consider having introduced a framework that has a few parts bomb following 5 years, and simultaneously, the organization which introduced it became bankrupt.
lawyer
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 5:53 AM by marriage lawyer
On the off chance that he doesn't utilize intercession or some other mean to settle the case than he isn't faithful to his client. So inquire as to whether he favors private intervention or not to tackle the case.
Vape universe
Monday, October 24, 2022 2:48 PM by Sam Curran
I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates
Terrifier 2 Art the Clown Costume
Wednesday, September 7, 2022 6:01 AM by Millie berry
At the point when you wear this killer clown costume, you’ll strike dread in the hearts of the area. However, you can accomplish more. With a cover and these duds, you ought to heft around a major black pack as well. Just to convey your sweets.
Millie Berry
Wednesday, September 7, 2022 6:02 AM by Terrifier 2 Art the Clown Costume
Life
Wednesday, October 5, 2022 3:59 AM by Jessica
There are so many bad and fake credit repair agencies out there, but as long as you familiarize yourself with the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA) and know your rights, you should be able to pick a legit one. While none of these services can perform amazingly, the best credit clean-up companies will do everything legally possible to repair your credit report so that your score will increase in less time. They CAN NOT guarantee that the score will increase by a specific number.
Great
Thursday, November 10, 2022 9:30 AM by huffingtonpost.ca
Online channels have revamped the methodology in education where aspirants can access knowledge from any part of the globe. To have effective access to this facility it is important to have a professional portal like management assignment help.
BFHBV
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 1:36 AM by noranda dental
Then, you need to check whether you can any criticism from clients of the dentist. Does the dentist have clients you can converse with to affirm how great their administration is? Might you at any point search for surveys online about the dentist.
54GJGHZS
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 2:01 AM by upper retainer
One more variable to consider is the office where the dentist is found. Brookline Town is a verifiable region, so don't let the beyond the office fool you. Make a visit to the workplace before you make an arrangement just to be certain you are OK with the office.
54GJGHZS
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 2:01 AM by upper retainer
DGJZRJ
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 2:10 AM by small business insurance vancouver
The genuine rating factors differ contingent on the kind of business insurance strategy being applied for, get the job done to say that on the off chance that the framework is approached to give statements to business property cover, the gamble address postcode will be utilized to characterize the burglary rate and flood rate.