flench
My outdoor addventure .

Time to deer hunt .
Pulled out the crossbow and dieled it in . I am now ready to deer hunt . I will be going in the next few day's so stay tuned for pic's and update's .
Comments
Friday, October 5, 2012 11:25 PM by
SAVE A DEER, DON'T GO:(
Saturday, October 6, 2012 1:14 AM by flench
There are to many deer and people are getting killed driving the highways so they have to be killed to save people lives .
Saturday, October 6, 2012 1:15 AM by flench
Pluss the deer meat is going to Feed The Needy to help people that has next to no food .
Please -
Saturday, October 6, 2012 2:31 AM by Gem
No pics are necessary of innocent animals looking for food while just trying to live their lives. The only thing good about you murdering a deer would be if it really is going to help keep hungry people alive. Killing any animal for sport is sick and disgusting.
Saturday, October 6, 2012 5:15 AM by
I truly hope what you say is true. If there are an over abundance they do need thinning for more than one reason but most importantly it will the feed needy. I just don't know how anyone can do that. They are such a beautiful and majestic animal. Their eyes show so much of their spirit. I do wonder if they wouldn't be thinned out naturally without your help and God will provide for the needy. Just a thought and a wonder? Yes, please don't post any pictures.
Saturday, October 6, 2012 8:26 AM by flench
Here in Mississippi 70% of car crashes are becouse of deer . There that many around and if you want a garden you have to put a hot wire around it to keep them out . After you totall a new car or truck hitting a deer you will change your mine about thinning the deer out . If I deside to post pic's I will put up a warning to the viewer's . A lot of poor people go all year down here without meat and it's a God sent for them to get deer meat . Why God put them on this earth for us to eat and live .
Good luck
Saturday, October 6, 2012 1:50 PM by vesper
Wish you the best on your upcoming hunting trip. My grandson got his first dear a couple of years ago. His father is a hunter and they too give much of the meat away to feed others. Here in Ohio we have experienced an over-abundance of deer too. Not only do they make the roads dangerous, they can destroy a vegetable garden and greatly reduce the size of harvest from fruit orchards. You see those orange net fences out all over the place but they don't do a real good job of keeping out a hungry deer. We also get a lot of Canadians in the state of Ohio for deer season. They too are looking for food to feed their families.The fire department/medics in my neck of the woods get called as soon as there is an accident involving a deer, which happens quite frequently. The firemen and medics quickly take that deer back to firehouse, butcher it and it becomes part of many meals at the firehouse.
Saturday, October 6, 2012 6:16 PM by flench
Thank you Vesper and thank you for the info . I kind of wondered how other state's do . Never hunted out of MS .