The Cranky Old Retired Lady
Opinions, wailings and observations of a cranky, old retired lady on life after 50.

MOVING ON
Gonna say so long to MyCopper after what has been decades.  The recent switch over that wiped out so many customers' email accounts (and faith) in the company really scrambled the brains of boomers like me.  The weeks of waiting for resolution of the problem were aggravating in the least.  Patiently waiting for restoration of old emails lost in the system was frustrating.  Add to these thorns in the side ignored phone calls about the problems and I decided to move on.

My Copper.net address has now chosen to die a slow death over this final year.  I will not renew.  My aging a$$ no longer has patience for new formats and changes that require even slight mental exertion.  I like the already learned responses honed over 20 plus years of use.  I became a little too comfortable with old formats.  I miss the days when you could call support and talk to a live human-life-form and not leave a message in the depths of cyberspace hoping for a call back.

I opened a new email account at Reagan.com.  It's cheap.  The format is like old, comfortable Copper.net.  It has a certain amount of familiarity that this old dog appreciates.  No new major tricks to learn which  tax my cranky old self.  Frustration factor is far less than "new" Copper.net.  I'll leave the new and improved to the young and evolving.

There will be no renewal.  My VISA card will go dark.  Thanks for the many good years of service but I have to break up with you Copper.  It's not you...it's me.  Just can't keep up the pace.  Peace all.
Comments
motorized beam trolley
Tuesday, September 6, 2022 10:50 PM by motorized beam trolley
Hand-knitting can be done by just needles and yarn without complete equipment and heavy looms so it becomes the most accessible and functional craft since clothing plays an essential role in human life. In modern life, variety of knitting andmotorized beam trolleyshow up, which makes the knitting technology more and more automatic and efficient.
Thursday, September 8, 2022 4:49 AM by woodoku
What you've shared here is quite helpful.
Impermeabilizar tejado Badajoz
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 9:38 PM by Impermeabilizar tejado Badajoz
Cool. can I share this post to my blog? I'd appreciate it. Cheers!
Top Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra On Sale
Thursday, September 22, 2022 4:05 AM by Fake Yeezy
Released on February 25, 2017, the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Zebra’ combines a white/core black Primeknit upper with red SPLY 350 branding and a translucent white midsole housing full-length Boost. Sold exclusively at adidas.com, Yeezy Supply, and select adidas flagship stores, the ‘Zebra’ sold out instantly but was first restocked on June 24th, 2017.
Fake Yeezy Shoes On Sale
Thursday, September 22, 2022 4:07 AM by Top Fake Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra On Sale
Debuted in 2017, the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra is known as one of the most renowned colorways in the Yeezy line.
concrete curbing spokane
Friday, September 23, 2022 2:02 AM by concrete curbing spokane
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
[url=https://concretecurbingspokane.com]concrete curbing spokane[/url]
concrete curbing spokane
[url="https://concretecurbingspokane.com"]concrete curbing spokane[/url]
concrete curbing spokane
Friday, September 23, 2022 2:02 AM by concrete curbing spokane
[url=https://concretecurbingspokane.com]concrete curbing spokane[/url]
concrete curbing spokane
[url="https://concretecurbingspokane.com"]concrete curbing spokane[/url]
Essay help
Friday, September 9, 2022 8:11 AM by EduGeeksClub
I want to advise all students to pay attention to the online help. This will help you save your free time in the learning process and achieve success in college education. Professional writers will write everything for you on time and without plagiarism
FMovies Wtf
Friday, September 9, 2022 8:32 AM by FMovies
If you want to watch free TV shows and movies using streaming websites then there is no alternative as compared to Fmovies . Also, we made a list of alternatives like fmovies sites that you can use to stream movies and TV shows.

Here is the official Fmovies free website with a lot of trending and popular movies to watch and download in various range.
Sandman Johanna Constantine Coat
Friday, September 9, 2022 10:33 AM by Sandman Johanna Constantine Coat
Everything you say is valuable all at once. Your blog is quite helpful to me. I learned a lot by reading your post. Apart from that, if you are seeking for winter travel clothing, I recommend that you get this Sandman Johanna Constantine Coat, which is offered at extremely low prices during winter discounts and comes with free delivery.
Packware
Monday, September 12, 2022 8:22 PM by paper blind bag
This very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.
Rockland Movers
Tuesday, September 13, 2022 1:26 AM by moving company rockland county ny
Great work. Thank you for sharing.
robertjohn
Thursday, September 15, 2022 5:49 AM by Cryptocurrency Dissertation Topics
This blog has affected me because it is very informative, and I come here because I want to read blogs. If I can't find any more blogs, I'll visit Cryptocurrency Dissertation Topics service to learn more. What websites have the most incredible blogs? There are various stories about various people in this blog.
Commercial Lawn Mowing Townsville
Saturday, September 17, 2022 3:51 AM by Commercial Lawn Mowing Townsville
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 7:35 AM by Graphic Design
ASCASCASCASCASSAASCSCAcdssdacs
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 9:11 AM by absurdle
As in Wordle, there is a secret five-letter word that we have to try to guess while the absurdle game itself indicates the letters that we are getting right.
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 9:11 AM by wordle today
If you enjoy word games you'll love Wordle Today game! Train your brain and test your vocabulary by finding as many words as possible within the given time. Simply swipe the letters to build a word, scoring points along the way.
Independent Escorts London
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 12:25 PM by Independent Escorts London
You'll be taking gentlemen to different occasions and locations, so they will want to bring with them only if your persona is compatible with their taste and preferences. Therefore, make it a priority to develop your personality and get the look you want. Independent Escorts London
Independent Escorts London